What's your beggar budget lads ? Mine is 30 € a month, I essentially give 1€ everyday to beggars...

What's your beggar budget lads ? Mine is 30 € a month, I essentially give 1€ everyday to beggars. I wonder If it's too little ? I'm still a student so i cant' really afford much more without it affecting my total budget, but those poor homeless people need help

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (320x320, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nG-tXxfQh9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donate to a reputable charity instead desu

Wow
No
Fuck beggars
They're all drug addicts

Attached: 9357187.jpg (800x800, 91K)

dont do this, the money usually doesn't go to what they claim.

Always donate directly if you must

ask me how I know you're a wh*Te man

hm

Donate to the Holy Church

Panhandling is against the law in my city and anyone caught is sent to jail

>2+2017
>giving money to beggars

This, donate to a charity or a church, I know I may sounds like a piece of shit but most of the money you give these guys will just be spent on cigs alcohol or other drugs

How do homeless people survive in your city?

They dont, they move some place else like California

It's illegal to beg here

i don't donate money, i buy them food or non alcoholic drinks from the shop if they're waiting in front of its door.

I've never had someone ask me for money before. People just lay on the floor or against an object and stay there. I gave someone a pack of gum once because he asked for food but that was it.

Im a neet and I give 150€ a month to cute twitch streamer girls

Do this OP. Look for a local small church that has food pantries, donate to them instead

Because your welfare system gives them more than most people earn in entire month

I'm not going to start ignoring the beggars in who who asks for money in the metro, that would be heartless

I have never given one of those gypsies a single coin, they have stolen enough from my countrymen for a life time worth of begging

It's for the better user

Literally every single beggar we have are Romanians and Bulgarians. I had literally never seen a beggar here in my entire life until Romania was allowed into joining the EU. Fuck I hate gypsies.

Attached: p1040148.jpg (4000x2248, 2.92M)

Everytime some bagger comes up to me I tell him to go to hui.

My dealer looks like a hobo, does that count?

Gypsies have been here a loooong time my friend, maybe not begging ones though...

There's a big difference between Sinti and Roma gypsies

They are both criminals, my dad threaten one of them with axe murder back in the 80’s because he stole his friends guitar

Did he give the guitar back?

My dad and his colleagues used to beat the shit out of them with batons when they were stealing shit at the convenience store he worked at during the 80's and the police were completely fine with it. It was a different time.

>beggar budget
there are a shitload of beggars here, and I give to none. I have offer them to buy them lunch, cheap clothes, etc but majority reject it and just want money. Fuck them, im not paying for your beer/meth.

Yes, although it might have been a trumpet, cant recall.
Yeah violence was much more accepted back then, now only scum get away with that shit, if i were to beat up someone at the pub id go to jail for sure!

>What's your beggar budget lads ?
0€ and giving any other amont is retarded, haven't you watched the south park episode on the homeless? It's a pretty accurate representation: you give them 2€ and literally 30sec mater they already forgot and ask you for money again, fuck them. Also this
at least you're not paying for booze and heroin

>if i were to beat up someone at the pub id go to jail for sure!
seems sensible?

Same, exactly like your pic. I would unironically kill one if I had chances to get away with it

Why?
Literally nothing wrong with a little brawl

The only time I have ever given money to beggars is when one came up and said he would do yard work for money.

Attached: 1415694713403.gif (500x700, 1018K)

I usually let out a fart or spit on/near them. Fucking trash can go back home where they came from. I am the trash king here, ain't no fucking beggars gonna compete with my throne.

Attached: 8604006688_81a54d5ab3_b_s.jpg (556x370, 32K)

>, haven't you watched the south park episode on the homeless?

why the fuck are white people like this ?

Attached: crying wojak.png (785x731, 201K)

>tf
>tp
Why am I not surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=nG-tXxfQh9M

>Literally nothing wrong with a little brawl
Depends on how much restrain people have and drunks don't really have that much restrain when you end up with a black eye or when you get your skull caved in because some guy decided to bring a hammer.

Attached: 1561276043872.gif (464x296, 1.95M)

Can't stand you white cunts

Literally no one likes those cunt. I unnironically only give change to real homeless people or refugees

Attached: am9laq1hbko21.jpg (1000x1495, 212K)

>What's your beggar budget lads ?
0€. Want free money? Become a citizen and get NEETbux. Too lazy for that? Well fuck off then.

Also my town outlawed begging and all the beggars disappeared pretty much over night.

Attached: 1552847879352.jpg (750x750, 42K)

You are in france. You can go to africa if that is the issue.

If they bring a hammer they should get jail time sure, laws dont prevent people from fighting though and jailing pretty much innocent lads for some fun is stupid

BASED. I would throw a molotov in there and watch them scream

Attached: 1454929816264.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I don't know, majority of times I go to a bar is not to look for a fight. Now if the drunk guy next to me wants to fight, and I tell him no, I would at least want the guy to go to jail for having to deal with his retarded bullshit (drunks aren't very good at fighting, at least the couple of ones I've fought).

I don't know why you think it is fun, almost fucked up my leg when I kicked a fat drunk guy at a party in the stomach when he tried to fight me, ruin my day.

>fighting fatties
Yeah no wonder you have a stance against it, listen if a fat man wants to brawl you cant win, just walk away he wont be able to catch up, but a normal fight theres no problem with, might be healthy.

I still stand by my point if I have to deal with someones drunken bullshit and want to fight me, they should go to jail.

Oops didnt mean to respond even
I just think jail time is harsh, if i fought a guy and won, id not call the cops, he already got beat up. If i lost id beat him up at another occasion or not fight him again

>I just think jail time is harsh
I don't, ruin my day when all I want is a beer and have a good time and now I have to put up with their bullshit because they are too drunk and instead of cops beating the shit out him, I have to do the work. Fucker should go to jail.

0€/year

The first beggar I ever saw was when I was like 8 and on vacation with my family in Spain and I felt so bad for him that I gave him a 5 euro bill.

whats beggar budget?