I'm fucking fed up with ignorant w*sterners calling us bulgarians turks in here...

I'm fucking fed up with ignorant w*sterners calling us bulgarians turks in here. You think we're swarthy and gypsy-looking because most of our gyppos are living in your cunts. And we thank you for that. The funny thing is, most of the flags who would call me such are cucked beyond repair and would be Somalia tier in a generation or two. When I go out in the streets im surrounded by fair bulgarians and its something I used to take as a given but I cherish it alot now. Too bad thats something most of you would never experience again in your lifetimes.

Attached: bulgarian-boy-national-costume-nestenar-games-village-bulgarians-bulgaria-country-world-where-barefo (985x1300, 187K)

Bulgarian Turks are genetically mostly Bulgarian now.

Because they mixed with slave Balkan wives for so many generations

It's ok dude we know you're European, you're in the EU after all.
Cute boy by the way.

These Volga Bulgars in Kazan are much whiter

Attached: ySpG3RRifDk.jpg (980x653, 136K)

Pomaks have always been ethnically bulgarian, they're just converted.

Now I realize I shouldnt have posted a picture of a small boy on Jow Forums..

Most of them have our DNA so..

Bro you need to stop calling yourself Bulgarians. You need to rename your country like your fellow thracian slavshit Macedonian cousins did.

Bulgar= Turk.

You need to call it Thracia or West Thracia.

Very few of you have some of their dna you dense retard.

>Hurr durr we are not Turks because we accepted Christianity.
Speaking an ugly version of proto-slavic does not make you any different than Gagauzes. Just accept you are Turkish with dignity.

If not, just accept you are a fucking cigani.

Good for you

>Speaking an ugly version of proto-slavic does not make you any different than Gagauzes. Just accept you are Turkish with dignity.
They aren't Turks tho. Gagauz are literally Turks. Bulgarians are rootless vampiric nihilistic sociopath slav peasants who decided to appropriate the Bulgarian identity for their "ethnogenesis"(tm) in 1878 in order to form a nation-state(copyright reserved) and masquerade as an ancient nation with historical legitimacy.

>Bulgarians
>decided
More like Russians decided for them.

Bulgarians are black

Lmao, Stalin used to say the same. And that somehow made its way to amerishit education. Imagine my shock.

We fucking invented the cyrillic you ignorant oil nigger. Isn't it time to prep the somali bull for your wife?

>We fucking invented the cyrillic you ignorant oil nigger. Isn't it time to prep the somali bull for your wife?
That was Greek monks Cyril and Methodius.

>Lmao, Stalin used to say the same. And that somehow made its way to amerishit education. Imagine my shock.
Bulgars came from Central Asia, formed a state in what is now ukraine... one party went further north to Kazan (Volga Bulgaria)... another party went south to Balkans (Danube Bulgaria). This latter party eventually lost a few battles versus the Byzantines and the ruling Khan decided to convert to Orthodoxy in order to sideline his nobles from deposing him. Eventually this entire state was assimilated into the majority peasant slavic population. Meanwhile the Volga Bulgarians continued safeguarding their traditions.

I appreciate your interest in our history, John but next time you should come a little more prepared.

We hid our real identity from the R*ssians. In reality we're gothic / thracian with some steppe proto-bulgar DNA.

>look, westerner, ama hweit too!!!
pathetic

Attached: 1566677144143.jpg (785x731, 112K)

You have zero Bulgarian DNA. Your entire DNA is rapebaby slavshit living under Ottoman Turkish rule for 800 years.

You really need to stop calling it "our history". Its not your history. Its the history of Volga Tatars and Anatolian Turks (both of whom are the inheritors of the bulgars, unlike you)

Attached: Bulgarians_and_Slavs_VI-VII_century.png (2352x1667, 793K)

they believe they were Bulgarians for some reason
Northern Macedonians also think they were Northern Macedonians

I know its crazy. Why is it always these slavshit peasants who want to steal other people's history? Why cant they be proud to be slavshit gypsies like Serbs are?

kys commie scum

>That was Greek monks Cyril and Methodius.
Yea, they invented the Glagollic which wasn't practical at all so Cyrill's student Kliment of Ohrid re-invented and adapted it to the already existing language of the local populace and called it Cyrillic in honor of his teacher.

>Why is it always these slavshit peasants who want to steal other people's history?
Like germans, with their first reich aka "holy roman empire".

So, where are you from ethnically? I can tell you're either a turk, serb or a macedonian. Pick your color.

>The Dulo clan was the ruling dynasty of the Bulgars. Their origin and activity was tied directly to the Huns and Western Turkic Khaganate.[3] Particularly, it is said that the Dulo descended from the rulers of Great Bulgaria, which was founded by Khan Asparukh's (679-700) father on the steppes of Ukraine.[4] This state was a centralized monarchy from its inception unlike previous Hunno-Turkic political entities, which were tribal confederations.[5]
>The Bulgars, a Turkic nomadic people,[3] originated in the 5th-century Hunnic confederation and considered Attila their first ruler. Upon Attila's death, the tribes that later formed the Bulgars had retreated east into the Black Sea-Caspian Steppe. The western Bulgar tribes joined the Avar Khaganate, while the eastern Bulgars came under the Western Turkic Khaganate by the end of the 6th century.[4]
>Theophanes the Confessor called him "king of the Onogundur Huns".[5] Patriarch Nikephoros I (758–828) called Kubrat "lord of the Onuğundur"[6] and "ruler of the Onuğundur–Bulğars".[7] John of Nikiu (fl. 696) called him "chief of the Huns".[6] D. Hupchick identified Kubrat as "Onogur",[4] P. Golden as "Oğuro-Bulğar",[6] H. J. Kim as "Bulgar Hunnic/Hunnic Bulgar".[8]
>Kubrat (Kurt) derives from a Turkic word meaning "wolf". [1][5]
>The name Onoğur is derived as On-Oğur "ten Oğurs (tribes)".[2] Modern scholars consider Turkic tribal terms oğuz and oğur to be derived from Turkic *og/uq, meaning "kinship or being akin to".[3] The terms initially were not the same, as oq/ogsiz meant "arrow",[4] while oğul meant "offspring, child, son", oğuš/uğuš was "tribe, clan", and the verb oğša-/oqša meant "to be like, resemble".[3]

Attached: 68468485.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Like germans, with their first reich aka "holy roman empire".
They want us to believe the Slavshit Thracian peasants are Alexander n shit but also khans n shit. wtf.

>The Onoghurs (Oghurs), in the 6th and 7th century sources, were mentioned mostly in connection with the Avar and Göktürk conquest of Western Eurasia.[26] According to the 6th century Menander Protector, the "leader of the Οὐγούρων" had the authority of the Turk Yabgu Khagan in the region of Kuban River to the lower Don.[27]
>In early 7th century Theophylaktos Simokattes recorded that certain Onoghur city Βαkάθ was destroyed by an earthquake before his lifetime.[8] The Sogdian name indicates it was situated in the vicinity of Iranian Central Asia.[8]
>Simokattes in the Letter of the Turk Qaγan (Tamgan) to the Emperor Maurikios recorded a complex notice:
>"...the Qaghan set off on another undertaking and subjugated all the Ὀγώρ. This people is (one) of the most powerful because of their numbers and their training for war in full battle-gear. They have made their abodes towards the East, whence flows the river Τίλ, which the Turks have the custom of calling the "Black". The oldest chieftains of this people are called Οὐάρ and Χουννί."[27]

Attached: 1557836340550.png (545x530, 209K)

Disgusting. Proto bulgars were originally persians and later mixed with steppe people and finally with gothic-thracian people when they arrived to modern Danube Bulgaria.

I am Nordmann

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-170801.png (1080x2160, 1.39M)

>Disgusting. Proto bulgars were originally persians and later mixed with steppe people and finally with gothic-thracian people when they arrived to modern Danube Bulgaria.
This is bullshit COPE by Slavic ((((allegedly BULGARIAN)))) propagandists.

Attached: turks.png (870x626, 1000K)

Please man, stop with the bullshit. You depress me.
This guy already realized the truth.

means this

you're done and btfo'd. kys.

>tf
>tp
sure smells like diaspora in here

Its alright bro.

Attached: 1562180666681.png (500x492, 9K)

When I first went to Bulgaria, I was shocked. I thought I accidentally went to Iceland. Almost everyone was blonde with blue eyes. I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only that, but despite there being just a few kilometres of distance from my village in Eastern Thrace, Bulgarian towns and cities were spectacular. The architecture was no match to anything I had seen up until that point. Somehow, this little country in the Balkan peninsula mixed the post-modern Soviet infrastructure with mediaeval European building designs. As I was glaring at my miraculous surroundings, someone pulled me from my arm. There a juvenile angelic girl asked something to me in a very delicate language. I've never heard of such a sweet language before. And her toning, oh it was as if she just descended from the Heavens. Unfortunately, being a Turk, I didn't know any Bulgarian. So I autistically said "Ü-üzgünüm". At that instance, she smiled and said "üzülme". By chance, I bumped into a polyglot. I was amazed. She proceeded "İyi misin?" (Are you alright?). I nodded. She asked if she could help. I told her I was lost. As we were talking and laughing, I heard someone calling my name. It was my father. He found me. The girl told us to be careful and gave us a tour around the city. At the end of the day, I found myself sitting among Bulgarians on a long dinner table. Almost whole town folks were there. It was so nice to eat and drink together. Men were making jokes, telling stories, and laughing.. Women were gently scolding their children because they were eating in a hurry to play games with their friends by the windmill, near the forest. The sun was setting when we finished eating and there was a cold breeze in the air. It was a very comfy atmosphere. I will never forget that angel or the warm feeling I felt when I was talking to her...

Attached: Bulgar kız.jpg (772x727, 206K)

>I'm fucking fed up with ignorant w*sterners
>their opinions cause him to react with an emotional response
Don't bother dude

He's some 12% McDonalods grease mutt thats trying to start shit. Bulgarians are alright

embarrassing

Cyril and Methodius weren't Greek. Being Greek in the middle ages was practically a crime lmao

You literally look like hapas. I saw quite Bunch of bulgies having semi slanted eyes and prominent cheekbones. Bulgarians really were Asian

Attached: 1463772194217.jpg (519x332, 30K)

No point in crying. Westoids think all Balkanites are brown gypsies except for Croats and Slovenes.

Attached: A95BCD19-BF72-40DF-B16E-1F95743A9675.jpg (2104x1242, 498K)