Attached: bambam.png (720x1086, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DutL9lnOEzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew

>home depot
>texas
Incel shooter alert

Remember that for mass shooting in the US in order to make a thread there must be at least 5 dead, otherwise we're flooded.

Attached: images (37).jpg (195x258, 8K)

Here's to another Spic massacre.

youtu.be/DutL9lnOEzk

7 ppl shot including an officer

How will Home Depot respond?

Attached: 1566349496938.jpg (3232x2877, 456K)

Update

Attached: 30.png (720x405, 40K)

Jesus Christ

relax, our hearts, prayers, and thoughts will arrive soon enough.

>including an officer
thats good news

How many dead so far?

Attached: 1547356975446.png (377x330, 6K)

>shooting
>home depot
I would like to remind everyone that Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Fuck me. The other day 10 high school kids were shot in Alabama. Didn't even make the news.

>inb4 it's a violent vidya problem not a gun problem

ruh roh

>A subject (possibly 2) is currently driving around Odessa shooting at random people. At this time there are multiple gunshot victims. The suspect just hijacked a U.S. mail carrier truck and was last seen in the area of 38th and Walnut.

Nice first world country you got there amerifats

Attached: 1553784845336.png (548x666, 361K)

Can Americans just stop shooting people? Is that too hard for Americans?

Attached: 1505830550812.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>inb4 it's a violent vidya problem not a gun problem
Don't talk shit about trump, this is /po/ lite

>not wanting to feel the rush of getting shot it
How does it feel to be a pussy?

they only say "30 shot", so I assume they're only injured

It’s hard coded in their DNA. In fact, some of them sleep with a gun tucked in them!

you are literally an american just teaching english to japanese schoolkids

we like killing. always have, always will.

>but muhhh amendmutt
amerilards are disgusting

Attached: D4633432-A006-46CB-961F-0B272AFBA9DC.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Get raped by Ahmed

How come, if it's not a school, it's always a store or some shitty franchise the orientation point and not some historical landmark or a library or something

>Odessa
Recently read Friday Night Lights so I approve this shooting.

Attached: 1491117773456.png (720x644, 45K)

Attached: 1567177276909.png (1440x1920, 1.46M)

Attached: 1444451868815.png (835x539, 258K)

need that gob around my bits pronto

These are obviously libtards killing people so trump would ban guns

The only ones getting shot are filthy spics.
Shall not be infringed, Eurocuck.

>another CIA fasle flag
who cares

The funny part about that image is that the driver of the truck was a black guy.

This but unironically.
Reminder that every shooting since Columbine was fake.

How many deads?

It's not either of those it's a mental illness/migrant invasion/sensationalism/big pharma problem and the politicians and lobby groups always react the same way. Its easier to "ban guns" or " ban violent video games" than to actually fix the problem, and part of this exploitation of a shooting is intentional to have more control over people.

canada will you take me in as a refugee? i promise i wont shoot anyone

If you bring a few QT white grills, you can do whatever the fuck you want here!

sorry there are no white people here

This is what happens if your country goes 20 percent nigger and 40 percent other non whites.

A glimpse into the future of Europe.

Americans are violent

what about literally every other country in the world where shooting at random ppl indiscriminately never happens

Ban assault americans.

Please name a country that is as diverse as the US and safer

>based german
WTF?

pretty sure the cia niggers don't give a shit if the population is armed or not given that you don't actually do anything with your guns except shoot home invaders and classmates

Canada is much safer and more welcoming than the US. Everyone in the US a religous nut that will bash you face if you disagree with them.

A bunch of Chinese does not make you diverse. Where are the 20% blacks? Where are the 30% Hispanics

Canada is mostly white, Asian and Indian. That's not diverse. Asians (at least east north Asians) are Aryans and Indians are literal Indo Aryans

More like the present, but without culture.

what's wrong with origami?

MSM can't stop killing innocent after this whole Epstein fiasco.

>Home improvement ain't free
AEEEUUUUUGH?

Attached: Z0Qg4rFi.jpg (266x266, 11K)

That will change, though.

>amerish*rts
we dont need these threads anymore, its spam at this point.

Fake news, Odessa is in Ukraine

nonce

Feels good to not live in America lol

vid of one of the shooters being arrested

Attached: 916033-b17098649c29ae176c954aa719bf6174(1).webm (480x528, 2.69M)

The image that saved Jow Forums

Cuba

Attached: image.jpg (1639x1715, 984K)

>go to school
>get shot

>go to walmart
>get shot

>go to home depot
>get shot

Attached: 15436147727751.png (645x773, 11K)

fbi open up

saved

The redpilled thing to do is shoot first. Less chance of getting shot if the person potentially able to shoot you is shot first.

Kek

Kazakhstan
UAE
Literally Sweden

can't wait to gtfo here

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Belgikistan

Same bro. Where are you going?

>Go to Canada
>A chink immigrants sharts in my poutine
>Raises the rent of my house

I'm studying in Japan next year, but when I leave I want to try residence in Italy or Germany and go from there.

>Odessa
Reminds me, they'll still fighting in Ukraine.

Despite the capt sweden memes, sweden isn't even close to 56%

you have autism
you're going to miss america, i did even though i hate the people here
(the language barrier is terrible)

don't act like you wouldn't

Attached: 1547573941438.png (693x601, 247K)

KYS AMERIGOBLO

Sounds like a decent plan. Don't cut all ways back to the states though, it's good to have a place to fall back on if things don't work out.

Yeah that's what everyone tells me too. I don't know, maybe I will miss this place, maybe not. We'll see. I'm kind of worried about language barrier, but that's about it.

Was it another incel rising up?

Mexicans are Injun+Spaniard mutts. you are the goblino here, not me.

Kek. Germany is worse than America when it comes to liberalism and feminism

Why would he be talking about liberalism and feminism?

I'm not against you for trying to leave but my advice to you is to save your money and just move within the country. I moved to the PNW and just shut everything else off, enjoyed the outdoors and stopped paying attention to all the retards around me. The language barrier had an emotional toll on me, I couldn't be happier.

PNW looks comfy, outside of Portland and Seattle at least. Right now I'm in Florida, and I can't wait to get out ASAP. Can't stand the weather. I would love to live in New England somewhere, but it's expensive af of course.

I hope he gets abused on every front (physical,sexual,verbal etc.)

t. Amerigoblo with 57 different ancestor nations

Where did you go outside the states?

It’s actually 4, per FBI definition.

They are like 80%, is that not acceptable?

It depends, I really like some things about this country, but it's just too mixed and everything changes so quickly that you can never be sure if what you loved about your home will last. There's a lack of lasting peace and a solid foundation that makes me pessimistic about starting a family here. As far as permanent residence, I'd honestly be more likely to try another Anglo country since there's a more natural connection and you won't be as out of place.

4 shot not 4 dead

I would have moved to New Hampshire but I couldn't be bothered to drive that far since I lived in the desert Southwest. I like the PNW a lot, other than the kinda high rent
both my parents are from one European country
I can relate to what you're saying. The public educational system and consumer culture is genuinely fucking toxic to healthy minds, but there's a positive upside to every negative.
Just homeschool your kids and try to find a tight knit group of friends to build a community with, you are free enough to do so (atleast for now)

Last user you responded to here. It's not so much just the education, but the lack of guaranteed healthcare (which has fucked me over personally for many years), lower level of safety, low nutrition standards, and a few more things which fuels my decision. A lot of the complaints about the U.S. you see are just memes, but I've been here enough to know it's not for me, and I can't let the sole fact of birthplace change that.

>(which has fucked me over personally for many years)
? What happened
The low nutrition standards and uh, lower level of safety aren't big issues for me. I just eat healthy, pay more attention when I drive and have guns to protect myself or my home