All my life I’ve dreamed of having a yamato Japanese wife. Japanese are superior Asians and their society is perfect...

All my life I’ve dreamed of having a yamato Japanese wife. Japanese are superior Asians and their society is perfect. Their cities are clean and there is absolutely no crime. They are all polite and nice to each other. Their transportation system is efficient and never late. This is the power of the superior yamato Japanese race you only get in the archipelago of Japan. Japanese girls themselves are loyal, subservient, polite, shy, and innocent oriental flowers. They will bow to their husband and serve them through life until death. They will get down on their knees and clean your house from top to bottom. They will cook you a generous meal of Japanese food ready for when you get home from your tiring job.

Therefore I will save every last penny at my job at Walmart for a trip to Japan. My mission: find a Japanese wife. This is my only joy in life, and it means everything to me. So help me, I will find a Japanese wife in the year 2020. Amen, and hail and long live Japan, and their mighty yamato empire.

Attached: DB90931B-A3DF-4DD1-8B94-589C588E8F92.jpg (828x1157, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ipzwxXjAcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>All my life I’ve dreamed of having a yamato Japanese wife
same
the rest is kinda gay tho....

クリンジです先輩

me too, if only i were rich i could've already held a Japanese woman in my arms
but i have never even touched an asian girl my entire life.

Attached: 1567277842692.png (200x232, 14K)

Stop watching anime retard

Very bad mentality to have. You will marry the first girl that gives you attention and will regret later. You can search for a Japanese girlfriend but please try to do it with healthier attitude. This is dumb and makes me sad.

Do you love Japan?

Whats wrong with marrying the first girl you date? I thought about doing same as OP but in other countries.

クリンギでも赤いピール

So you want a dog

this
yes

Nothing bad with marrying the first girl you date if your relationship develop naturally. OP will be marrying the image of the Japanese girl that he has in his head full of misconceptions. He will see that image breaking down as the years pass and he will start to feel that he can't relate to her at all. They will live together unhappily for a few years and break up.

He will disrespect the Japanese culture, the girl he marries and her family for several years just because he is a dumbass that is unable to face his problems and that thinks that if he run away to the perfect land all his problems will fade away.

Time to start learning

Attached: Heres+the+most+basic+kanji+in+japanese+note+that+this+_9383d3fbb929e6d4318e32b2b10850f5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I have never touched not Polish girl

Are you Japanese

oops. this part.

> They will bow to their husband and serve them through life until death. They will get down on their knees

this part is your fantasy.

There is no exists such girls or ladies.

Our girls are all "AMERICANIZED".

They kick, punch to us male, they insults us using dirty curse words. They are all Feminist now.

Please watch our reality. Those stereotype women are 100 years ago.

Attached: 56a384e66cba6.jpg (479x470, 108K)

T. Japanese American incel freak

youtu.be/8ipzwxXjAcA

For brides check Philippines

All my life I’ve dreamed of having a yamato Japanese feudal lord. Japanese are superior Asians and their society is perfect. Their fortresses are impregnable and there is absolutely no dishonor. They are all loyal and subservient to each other. Their invasion system is efficient and never late. This is the power of the superior yamato Japanese race you only get in the archipelago of Japan. Japanese feudal lords themselves are loyal, authoritarian, magnanimous, refined, and unfaltering oriental dragons. They will bow to no one and make you serve them through life until death. They will get up on their steed and clean out your ancestral house from top to bottom. They will cook you a generous meal of buddhist monks ready for when you get to the monastery from your tiring march.

Therefore I will save every last penny at my job at Walmart for a trip to Japan. My mission: find a Japanese feudal lord. This is my only joy in life, and it means everything to me. So help me, I will find a Japanese feudal lord in the year 2020. Amen, and hail and long live Japan, and their mighty yamato empire.

Attached: 1500756349618.jpg (1173x768, 128K)

>I know nothing about Japan: the post
Japanese people, especially the women, almost never speal their mind until it's too late.

But thats not what a feminist is

no

Why did you have to ruin my dream, Nihon. And how did your girls become so corrupt

Attached: EFC54BD7-66AF-452D-B11E-A41A86560CC2.png (618x711, 103K)

That just means you're not good looking enough

He just wants to scare you off lol

US did it to us.
US changed our girls.
USA showed us money is everything, money talks, money is power.

>All my life I’ve dreamed of having a JOMON Japanese wife. JOMON are superior Asians and their society is perfect. Their cities are clean and there is absolutely no crime. They are all polite and nice to each other. Their transportation system is efficient and never late. This is the power of the superior JOMON race you only get in the archipelago of Japan. JOMON girls themselves are loyal, subservient, polite, shy, and innocent oriental flowers. They will bow to their husband and serve them through life until death. They will get down on their knees and clean your house from top to bottom. They will cook you a generous meal of JOMON food ready for when you get home from your tiring job.
>Therefore I will save every last penny at my job at Walmart for a trip to Japan. My mission: find a JOMON wife. This is my only joy in life, and it means everything to me. So help me, I will find a JOMON wife in the year 2020. Amen, and hail and long live Japan, and their mighty JOMON empire.

Attached: 1567288757941.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

I don't know what is more pathetic have oneitis or noitis.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Yes desu

Attached: CB554173-7AE2-455F-8468-DC4F513318AB.jpg (699x1145, 879K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1566555583712.jpg (960x844, 221K)

Gib yamato gf

This is bait

Korea.

Attached: FA27249F-99E8-4133-9E89-45F2C2AF928D.jpg (750x1073, 879K)

I want a Japanese wife too OP but I'm learning how to speak Japanese first.

Attached: help me find a japanese wife.jpg (614x768, 101K)

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D