One step closer towards reunification with Spain

One step closer towards reunification with Spain

Attached: 69459462_2314972508626304_894124320291291136_o.jpg (1600x1200, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao0OMdqEOS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Spanish American

Aunque seas marrón, eres mi hermano.

quienes son los españoles aquí

Never gonna happen.

Can you invite us?

Are those people European?

asi te ven borrego

Los canarios no son mucho más blancos que esta gente y son españoles.

lel

Can we join too?

youtube.com/watch?v=ao0OMdqEOS4

Nada malo con ser marrón la verdad. Los que diferencian a las personas por su color de piel son los ingleses/alemanes porque es la única forma que tienen de verse superiores en este mundo dónde incluso los árabes que ellos tanto odian tienen cien veces más historia.
Nuestra cultura, la cultura romano-cristiana es mucho más antigua que la suya y no diferencia entre razas. Por ejemplo aquí a nadie le gustan los moros pero no porque sean marrones o árabes, sino porque son cerdos musulmanes. Vosotros sois España, igual que los Filipinos. No os avergoncéis.

Attached: 1542926842196.png (640x804, 1.01M)

Suporto esta idea para que se pueda finalmente decir que el reggaeton es español sin que los españoles lo nieguen y se vuelvan autistas.

Basado y rojigualdoempastillado

Attached: PicsArt_05-29-01.49.57.jpg (989x720, 62K)

si claro, los españoles son completamente racistas e incluso mas que eso, xenofobos.

Los Españoles nos peleamos entre todos por igual, entre Catalánes, Gallegos, Vascos, Andaluces, etc... Pero al fin del día somos todos hermanos. Cuando llamanos sudaca a alguien es lo mismo que cuando llamamos Catalufo a un Catalán. No seas malo bro.

si vosotros sois los mas xenofobos, solo hay que ver como les tratan a los venezolanos en el resto de paises de latam

almost all of those on the picture look like shitskins

>Nuestra cultura, la cultura romano-cristiana es mucho más antigua que la suya y no diferencia entre razas.
¿Estás de coña? La definición de blanco fue inventada por los españoles en las colonias.

filipino austista

Me alegra que me recuerdes.

Good take them back Spain

take Mexico back too

Puerto rico Peru Bolivia panama Costa Rica Colombia Chile Uruguay and Argentina should have work done to integrate to Spain

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-141302.png (1080x2160, 1.47M)

And Paraguay

Too late fuck those backstabbing traitors.

Esa definición es distinta que la de los ingleses, la nuestra se refiere más a los europeos en general, por ejemplo un español bronceado marrón como un indio sería llamado blanco. Mientras que la de los ingleses se centra en el color de la piel específicamente.

Puerto Rico literally got annexed by the US they never had any anti Spanish rebellion

All joking aside, had PR and Cuba stayed with Spain I really believe they would have the same standard of living as the Canary Islands or the Baleric Islands, with the caveat that the BI are Catalan and they are a more intelligent race of people.

I know I'm talking about the others.

I pray to the gods to kill all Spaniards and let the Dutch pirates conquer us again

Attached: serveimage-53.jpg (300x225, 19K)

>cientos de culturas destruidas
>millones de indios muertos
>encomienda
>sistema de castas
>monopolio
>cuanto paniaguado quiso venir tuvo un puesto importante
>backstabbing traitors

Spanish Reconquest or just Reconquest is a period of Chilean history that started in 1814 with the royalist victory at the Battle of Rancagua and ended in 1817 with the patriot victory at the Battle of Chacabuco. During this time the supporters of the Spanish Empire restored their control over Chile, while the patriots tried to spread the independentist ideas among the people, mainly through the guerrilla of Manuel Rodríguez Erdoiza. Authors such as the Chileans Julio Heise and Jaime Eyzaguirre prefer to call the period Absolutist Restoration, considering it merely the return to power of the royalists.

Tfw reconquista failed

Attached: 500px-Captaincy_General_of_Chile_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (500x500, 79K)

¿Y eso sería mejor? No creo que la diferencia fue muy rilevante para los nativos.

Natives were allowed to marry Spaniards and assimilate

A peninsular was always superior to someone who was mixed.

It was a caste system.you could marry up towards and it didn't grant any economic or other benefits.

callate chicano de mierda

Don't get me wrong, anglos are obviously much more racist historically, I was just arguing with the user that said that "racism isn't part of our culture" or something like that.

Natives and criollos were treated by same laws.

Sal de Chile negro.

Anglo dehumanization wasn't part of Spain culture, they were all treated as humans and had legal rights and some native chief vassals of Spain went to Spain to go to court at injustices done on them by semi independent government agents

too white for spain