How do we make this map more green?

How do we make this map more green?

Attached: Languages of the Americas.png (4752x6510, 1.25M)

Its just going to become more yellow

dios mio no

Attached: 98431.png (421x422, 252K)

if anything it's becoming much much more yellow, at least in Los Estados Unidos, Belice and Trinidad y Tobago

what are you niggas doing to Belize?
unless you're referring to the Guatemala land dispute thing because that's going to fall through

too late for this

Translation: 'My God, no'

mestizo population have been increasing in the last decades in Belize because of immigration from other Central American countries and because the Creole and Garifuna have higher migration rates to other Anglo countries

>ParaguAYY

I wish it were all orange

Choose "bucket" tool in paint, select green color, then click on non-green areas.
It's easy, bro.

It won't, it will be a yellow-red cold war in 30 years

By American interventionism. As it stands today, Mexico is the largest Spanish speaking country in the world. It should be our first target.

First we have to prioritize education and have young Mexicans learn English from an early age. Second, we need to stop dubbing and instead use subtitles for all American media used in Mexico.

The fastest (and obviously) would be to go to war with Mexico and enforce English as their primary language. The Spaniards did it before. I think we can do it better.

paraguay lol

Have you tried the bucket tool in paint?

>Québec
>English

I'm a chicano and everyone in my family teaches their children spanish first. I have 3 cousins under the age of 5

Attached: 1530142667070.jpg (249x249, 41K)

>quebec
>new mexico
>southern texas
>florida
>english

go check if your wifes bf brought your new star wars comic

Attached: chadspain.jpg (1080x440, 115K)

The whole new world shall be Iberic, Dios mediante

Attached: 1559795573489.jpg (722x941, 135K)

Based

can confirm this and they are taking our jobs... not like most of them work but still

Spain is a cuck who can't retake fucking gibraltar

Attached: 654654.png (4752x6510, 631K)

Attached: Capture.png (346x414, 121K)

>what are the falklands

Deep

>I think we can do it better.
lol americans suck at war. You can't win any war

sad truth

we are very good at war. Iraq got BTFO in a few days and then we fought a "war" with Afghanistan and Iraq again in occupations. Guerilla warfare =/= coventional warfare

having children is gay

No debería serlo. 4chanclas debe ser español.

it should be more red (European Portuguese, not favela """Portuguese""")

let me guess you live in california but the shitty part

No, I don't want people talking in English here, go away.

Good, your capital is already called port of SPAIN. Might as well make it consistent.

why is canada all green?

>whoever made this map

Attached: dammit.gif (226x410, 38K)

And more red too, we're going to absorb the blue if they keep on their arrogant behavior

Attached: 1567295009316.png (4752x6510, 832K)

Attached: file.png (4752x6510, 1.33M)

Attached: 1567295009316.png (4752x6510, 978K)

my flag :)

The reality stands, if you don't know any English you won't be successful in the North American continent

The same way French was quite important to learn a few centuries ago, that doesn't mean it will always be the status quo.

Jokes asides, the Spanish language is thriving far more today than it was a few centuries ago even during the Imperial era. It's not exactly in the same situation where it's falling and the speakers absolutely require to learn another language like French. There's already a whole market waiting for whichever spanish speaking country (likely Mexico) is able to capitalize on it, and that's probably what they'll do. Truth is, most Latin American entrepreneurs outside of Puerto Rico mostly focus on the Latin American market, we're really the only ones who are truly cucked.

caramba

>never controlled land in europe
what is gibraltar

>we're really the only ones who are truly cucked.
and why is that? don't tell me it's America's fault

well, I mean, the reason is that you literally own them

You tried forcing English on us, it didn't work though. The rest of the anglonization was our fault though. Fuck the ameriboo boomers and their "muh cuba" hysteria

Attached: why.jpg (474x306, 18K)

Bleaching

thanks for making terra nova portuguese instead of spanish, we have a long history with portubros

Don't you guys speak guarani?

>predominant language in Quebec
>English
pick one

No problem, fren

Attached: happy frog.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>The fastest (and obviously) would be to go to war with Mexico and enforce English as their primary language.
Yikes

quebec should be blue
also wtf is the purple
shit map

what means alien

>also wtf is the purple
guaraní. look up jesuit reductions.

Brazil should be yellow, it's about time we get rid of this travesty version of Spanish. Portuguese was a mistake.

Use MS Paint retard

everyone know that "dios mio" means

The islands which have been a territory of the UK for nearly 200 years?

Bring Nahuatl back