How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

Attached: 1567288869228.jpg (960x750, 58K)

That looks pretty based tho

KEK

>That looks pretty based tho

Attached: crusius.jpg (855x480, 43K)

We build the wall.

they dont even know the most recent shooting suspects or motives yet, before that the most recent is probably some black on black gang shit, and the most recent news worthy shooting before that was some lefty that liked bernie, warren, and was in or supported antifa

>righthandedleftyartist
what

sure sure

we sit back and enjoy amerimutts killing each other

do it, i dont leave my house anyeays

You need to kill race traitors too, fucking whores that does not give you sex

Attached: 1566347917411.jpg (605x807, 120K)

French aren’t white

based

Right mate

Attached: 1522791846155.jpg (1334x1989, 476K)

>be american
>break traffic law
>chimp out
>get shot

not an argument

And holy shit, you're calling that el monstro on the left white?
Look at this fucking thing

Attached: 1521753987330.jpg (899x899, 81K)

My gal Emma angering guncels

Left one isn't white, just like most poltards

If Trump loses the trade war than expect several states to turn blue over night. People don't care about people getting shot, they care more about the state of the economy and job security. If a recession happens under Trump even if temporary, it would make people lose fate in his leadership even if he didn't directly cause it.

cope

>How do we stop them?
Why. Let people have fun.

friendly reminder that a black guy shot up a football game today and no one gave a fuck, but the white guy in west texas got tons of media attention
I wish I were lying

Based. I hope you all will shoot each other there.

More whites should die desu

Lame. Nobody died.

No one died from that though

Americans are GROSS

i think as someone i was reading from a post here a couple weeks ago, its oversaturated. apparantely crime is becoming less serious in america. either way i dont think theyre becomnig more common.
the only one that really stands out to me though is the video game tournament shooting. that still kind of makes me anxious to think about.

Yeah because niggers are incompetent. Blaming the texas shooter because he actually is competent in achieving his goals (read: he's white) is racist.

*snap* tots going to the compilation