Untitled

Attached: ddddd.png (980x1518, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDspeScGZrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Fuck no.

>Mfw

Attached: 1548227794460.jpg (331x319, 15K)

Attached: 0BEB0F9C-2CF5-4FD9-8315-53E52E5D06E9.jpg (304x360, 12K)

no

Attached: 1566158431193.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Now who is going to buy our drugs?

I wanted to make a joke, but I can't because both countries are on the same level to me
Meh
Nothing would change

Powerful. Could Bolsonaro handle the cartels?

BUNDA

Imagine if your drug lords were 10000 times richer

What could change?
Americans speaking portuguese instead?

Nothing changes

poor brazil is going to be near to USA

All three Americas. Now what?

Attached: americas.jpg (1094x1650, 290K)

based

US would be a lot better that's for damn sure

Our main drug lord controls one the greatest media corporations on the country and uses the president as a puppet.

Attached: size_960_16_9_templo6.jpg (960x640, 41K)

Mexicans couldn't possibly hold such a large territory. And we would never have lost half our country to the USA. Caxias would kick Winfield Scott's ass

Attached: First_Mexican_Empire_Map.png (303x285, 38K)

Attached: mapp.png (1024x1254, 202K)

Based

Based, but it's missing Esequiba.

Brazil - Mexico union when? We’re the only countries that matter in Latin America

Brazil is not really part of Latin America

It would make more sense if you unite with USA and Canada

woah, really activated my almonds

But yes you are. You're just not part of Hispanic America. Heck, I would even say that most people are actually referring to Ibero-America when they say "Latin America".

That's actually based as fuck

Latin America is just another term for Hispanic America. Brazil was never included

But I admit I'd feel intimidated with such a huge neighbor

You would probably fill it with niggers

Don't be scared, we would be the bestest allies.

The French invented the term and wasn't referring to Spanish speaking America

Attached: images (15).jpg (783x391, 57K)

No, thanks. I don't want to be close to americans.

having borders with those fat egocentric fucks would be hell

No. The concept of "Latin America" and "Patria Grande" already existed before the French made use of it. It contrasted the "Latin" America, that is, the Spanish-speaking America, with the "Anglo" America.

Kys you dirty homosexual monkey

nobody deserves the terrible fate to be so close to the US

Spain never called its overseas territories 'Latin America'. In Spain the 'Latinos' have always been Julius Caesar, Cicero and the like.

Fuck no, being in the same continent as the US is already shit, imagine neighboring it.

But I never said that

Attached: americas.png (718x1128, 81K)

uuughh what could've been

Don't you dare reminding me of our glory..

Attached: 1514578584050.png (816x758, 22K)

Deep

Now THAT I will accept!

t. Texas

Imagine the triad of cartels from Mexico and Colombia

jesus christ no.

-argentina/uruguay
-brazil alone
-chile alone
-peru/bolivia/ecuador
-congolombia/venezuela
-panama/costa rica
-mexico with the other shitholes in central america

>Italians

Oh god, not again

Our cartels became relevant after they take the Colombian routes and the distribution in the US. Maybe if we sell drugs to Europe like Brazil does, but it's not the same having the bottomless pit of drugs called USA

It's only bad being neighbors with the US when you're not as free as they are. Cartels exist for a reason, selling drugs is profitable and Americans are the biggest consumers, you sell more drugs, you become more powerful, possibly even powerful enough to challenge the government and take it over, which is exactly what they're trying to do in Mexico. It's not just business, they're political entities like FARCs.

I would rather have a Portuguese neighbor than sp*nish.

We don't produce tho, Brazil is used as route from Peru/Colombia to Europe.
There's a reason why Brazil's northeast is violent as fuck and it ain't niggers alone.

They don't have interest in ruling over the country, they don't have an ideology or want another government system, because they thrive in the current system of corruption. They see themselves as smart businesses men who fool the evil and stupid politicians.

Just out of curiosity, are you all of European descent? Because if you're not, then you're a level of cucked that shouldn't even be humanly possible.

You just want the BBC fag

Based

They're still capable of pulling the strings though. Italy and Japan are mafia states but nobody talks about it because they 'are' the government. That almost happened in Brazil and could have happened if Bolsonaro weren't elected. The PCC cartel is closely allied with the PT party of Lula.

PCC rules Paraguay though, not even the commie militia there fucks with them.

Well, sorta, I'm mostly canarian descent, but I don't like to make a big deal out of it just in case I give people the impression that I'm trying to LARP as one of you guys, it's sorta cringy tbqh.

It's not about "muh heritage" anyway, I could easily do with a pan-hispanism union without Spain. Even a EU type of union meant to give us economic stability would be fine, I just wish our region was less of a laughing stock.

Attached: uncertain.png (960x544, 269K)

I am. But it's said my great-grandfather looked Amerindian, and my father says a female ancestor of his was a slave who conceived a bastard daughter of her lord. The flag in the pic, however, is the flag of the Empire of Brazil, when our country was already independent from Portugal.

They want some sort of government to blame. I remember a cartel leader saying the government shouldn't allow armed militias because that's the law and is the government job capture the criminals like himself not the civilians

I'm not white, I just want Spain to rule on these fags.

I wouldn't call Latin America a "laughing stock", per se. Somewhat irrelevant (Brazil and Mexico excluded) in global affairs? Yes. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Relevancy comes with its own set of issues.

Of course they wouldn't want armed militias because they know what happens next: youtube.com/watch?v=oDspeScGZrQ

The Empire of Brazil has a terrible track record but Pedro II was a good leader, and that's the last memory we have of our monarchy. And I don't think the monarchist movement would be able to gain majority support unless they "browned" themselves. Most Brazilians associate monarchy with slavery and rightfully so, most of us nowadays are descendants of slaves and therefore can't quite relate with a bunch of fancy white people. They simply don't represent Brazilians anymore and if they really want to have a chance of coming back they'll have to adapt to this new reality that isn't Portuguese anymore. I would like to see Brazil become a monarchy again though.

but european colonization was positive to all of those countries, what's cucked about that?

>three americas
???
Even if we go by the spanish definition of america, there should only be two. Where are you getting the extra one from?

This.
Also, they aren't.

b a s e d
a
s
e
d

>spanish definition of america
?

>Even if we go by the spanish definition of america
>there should only be two
?

Brazil is trying to cope with our level drug war since the 80's and nothing have been done, it we were on mexico level out country would have eaready captulate into a narcostate

well remind

i have seen people saying the idea of comming back with the monarchy is bad because it will take back slavery, i don't know how people put that on their minds

don't try

IM GONNA SAY IT

our* not out
aready not aeready

As in that "America" is both north and south america together.
That they are only one continent. That's what I meant.

I've never heard of this third america.

>i don't know how people put that on their minds
Brazil was 60% Portuguese in 1800. Miscegenation only really kicked off after the abolition and that's when we stopped being either Portuguese or non-Portuguese to become legitimately Brazilian. Our royal family is still European but most Brazilians are not European anymore. They will have to do what the Portuguese did and become "brown" if they want to gain more public support because that's basically saying "we're not the slavers anymore, now we too are descendants of slaves" and that would nullify the argument of "historic debt" or "reparations" because there would be no whites left to blame in the royal family and they would be just like most of us. The whole whitening thing that happened also severely damaged their reputation and the only way for them to fix that is by stopping being white. Just electing Bolsonaro was a pain in the ass because people constantly accused him of being racist, now imagine bringing back the monarchy with that white family, people would go absolutely mental and rightfully so.

north america is mexico to the north
south america is colombia to the south
everything else is central americo
is this news to you?

I have. Some Americans divide Central America (and include the Caribbeans). I dunno why, it's pretty weird, but some have actually done that (and some cringexicans have used that to separate themselves from their cousins south of the border and LARP as if they were literal North Americans with you guys and Canada).

Anyway, the more accurate comparison would have been going by your definition of the americas continent, which considers both continent separate.

>Brazil was 60% Portuguese in 1800
>Miscegenation only really kicked off after the abolition

Attached: 1567186270677.png (255x240, 157K)

Brazil was 90% nigga with 10% portuguese colonist slave owners

I'm not surprised you don't know any of that, >Brazilian education. Our country, much like every other country in Latin America, had a caste system with the Portuguese/Spanish at the top and everyone else at the bottom. Race-mixing was frowned upon and only become more acceptable after the abolition.

Attached: 1540291786942.jpg (500x588, 76K)

finally free of those nigroes

Race-mixing between Whites and Amerindians was always encouraged by the Portuguese crown. The mixing with Blacks was frowned upon by the elite and intermitently punished by law, but still was widespread among the poor people. 70% of the population was Black, native or mixed in the early 1800s and most "Whites" were mixed too. Brazil never had a caste system like Spanish America. Alexandre de Gusmão was born of natives and became effective prime minister of Portugal.

>wanting different colonizing powers instead of existing Mesoamerican and Andean kingdoms and empires modernizing a la japan

A modern Mexico and Peru where there's still Aztec and Inca archtecture in rural areas, that history is still taught and used in movies, games, etc would be kino as fuck

pic related is neo-aztec style archtecture for instance

Attached: moussemagazine.it-Image.jpg (1600x1200, 385K)

Yes, that explains why most Brazilians have little to none Amerindian ancestry outside of the North and most of us are at 60% Portuguese 30% SSA. They annihilated most natives and simply raped the survivors and that's where the 5%-10% Native American in our DNA actually comes from.

>Brazil never had a caste system like Spanish America
You're delusional if you legit believe this.

>mulato
>cafuzo
>mameluco
>castiço
>mestiço
>crioulo

>Alexandre de Gusmão was born of natives and became effective prime minister of Portugal
Okay you're actually delusional. I bet you also believe Portugal dindu nuffins and wuz gud bois trying to turn Brazil around n shiet?

>Central America is a region found in the southern tip of North America and is sometimes defined as a subcontinent of the Americas.

>and some cringexicans have used that to separate themselves from their cousins south of the border and LARP as if they were literal North Americans with you guys and Canada).
I guess that makes sense.
Central America is still north america tho.

Brazil should be split in many little countries

>Yes, that explains why most Brazilians have little to none Amerindian ancestry outside of the North
Of course, you dumb son of a bitch. The density of the Amerindian population on the coasts was low and a large portion of them perished to European diseases. This, however, didn't prevent the Portuguese to marry female natives and form the bulk of the original Brazilian population. Ever heard of cunhadismo? You're such a little parasite

>They annihilated most natives and simply raped the survivors and that's where the 5%-10% Native American in our DNA actually comes from
You're really one illiterate animal. The Portuguese crown possessed no demographic resources to settle the Brazilian coast. As such, the Portuguese resorted to the absorption of the Indigenous peoples within the colonial society. Portugal NEVER undertook a policy of extermination toward the indians. The Brazilian population in 1600 ranged around 100.000. In 1700 it ranged around 300.000. With the arrival of six million African slaves, and half million Portuguese in the early 18th century alone, of course that the percentage of Indian ancestry among the population did fall in the long term. Yet the dominant language in São Paulo in the mid 18th century was a creole of Portuguese and Guarany.

>mulato
>cafuzo
>mameluco
>castiço
>mestiço
>crioulo
These are overlapping names for different types of mixed people. In no way they were ever used in law regarding the stratification of society, just like reinol and mazombo.

>filled with more niggers instead
Yeah a lot better retard

>surrounded by sudacas
Eww

No Jews just right

I don't get it, what did you change?

There’s only 2 Americas, south and north anything else is dumb meme shit. The plates prove me right too

You could divide the Americas into three cultural blocs: Anglo America, Hispanic America and Luso America.

Daily reminder that Peru was the capital of all this and Lima was its jewel, how have we fallen

>european descent
yes
>fully of european descent
no

From an Anthropological standpoint, Central America is usually specifically El salvador , Hondouras,, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and sometimes Colimbia and Gutemamala/Belize; but usually excluding mexico, guatamala, and belize, since those are the Mesoamerican civilizational sphere

forgot to reply to these in

Brazil wouldn't exist without Portugal