Thoughts on faggots?

I think they need to be sterilized and put in prisons so their degenerate genes can’t spread and they can’t rape children

Attached: D43482EF-7EAD-4C9B-A2F6-2E771502B628.jpg (784x489, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think about them at all
You are just obsessed I think

How are they going to spread their genes if they are homosexual?

Attached: 1566847441762.jpg (612x716, 90K)

They gay lmao :DDD

You're not cute

Thoughts on biggots?
I think they need to be sterilized and put in prisons so their degenerate genes can’t spread and they can’t rape children

Now do the gays spread their genes?

I never said that I was cute

Attached: 1567151029853.jpg (600x648, 199K)

Are you a top or a bottom?

>rape children
I want to rape fully grown men, wtf

Dude, I don’t want to rape kids, I want to be raped by a hot hairy daddy

I don't mind gay folk - to each their own, you feel me? If they're in love, who are we to judge.
I just don't want to see sexual shit in public, though that can be said about people of any sexuality.

>homosexuals
>spreading genes
american education strikes again

Faggots rape women to spread their genes, there’s proof of this. Evidence produced by the Reagan Administration. They aren’t be trusted or treated like humans, they are rabid animals, who spread disease, rape, and child abuse

Dilate tranny freak

american homos do, since your innate capability for violence may sometimes override the homosexuality

Faggots are 10 times more likely to cause crime than straights. There was a 56% increase in faggot crime when they legalized faggot marriage

I think homosexual behaviour is unnatural and disgusting but I don’t believe in telling people what to do. As long as I’m not forced to participate in their parades or events one day.

>56%
you doing this on purpose?

I thought americans loved gays.

Gay people come from straight ppl.

I’m mildly dyslexic, I meant 65%

>americans
>capable of loving anything

I am gay :3

not like that made up number matters, you're just looking for an excuse to murder somebody
at least no child will lose a parent, I guess

Attached: proofs.png (860x650, 60K)

Hitler should have killed you
I don’t need to show proof when faggots are subhuman

Gays must be treated as inferior human beings.

Healthy family must be propagated, all the deviations must be frowned upon. To those who say that gays “are born like this” I say it is bullshit. Look at Ancient Greece. This example alone is enough to prove that by reshaping culture you can increase or decrease the percentage of gays.

>dyslexic
You'll be in the chambers right next to the other subhumans and bad genetic stock.

I'm gay too :3

>gay men rape women even though they don't want to
>women don't abort their gay rape babies
Lot's of logical hoops to jump through.

Much love to you user

They really are. They mention them here all the time and trans too.
>a non homophobe russian
This is a surprise. The rarest is going to be a poland flag not being one lel

>homosexuals
>spreading genes

But they do tho, i mean dont gays often times use surrogate mothers with semen from on of them?

Faggots are one things, but trannies are some fucking waste of human genes. They just won't fucking agree that males and females don't age the same way. They also don't have the same skeletomuscular composure. Also, I've yet to see a MtF tranny breastfeed their kids.

Attached: 1564510214727.png (721x737, 416K)

ITT retards talking bullshit out of their ass

same to you, friend!

If there was a gay gene (spoiler: there are many of them actually), then forcing them to go into hiding would have the opposite effect of what you wish.

Not that It would matter because, by definition, enough random mutations would generate them still.

>I haven't seen a MtF tranny breastfeed.
>Therefore they don't exist.
They are rare, but among the ones that adopt, at least a few do it.

Doesn't really matter anyways because this exists: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation

unleash the hounds on them!

Attached: c1.png (399x640, 235K)

they deserve holocaust

Hum... cocks...

Attached: 1563502496567.jpg (2532x3840, 1.09M)

you’re all fucking obsessed, jesus

me on the left

Attached: 1563501152573.jpg (1300x1300, 482K)

I saw #straightprideparade was trending.
What’s happening there?

COCKS ANIME GAYSEX

Attached: 1527972247858.jpg (308x461, 25K)

who /futa/ here?

gay people are ok. trans people on the other hand (barring actual chromosome disorder) are mentally ill.