I haven't talked with single person since may 2019

i haven't talked with single person since may 2019.

i live alone, i eat alone, i shit alone, i masturbate alone. i order my groceries from internet and i only go outside at night (around 2 am) for walking.

i wish i was larping but no. i'm losing my mind. i can't take it anymore.

Attached: no-longer-human-wojak-38169971.jpg (496x517, 15K)

ok retard

Have sex Incel

How do you support yourself in such a way that you've never had to talk with anyone?

why 2 am?

Join a reading group or find an acting for beginners class. You'll feel like a robot at first, but it will get better. Only you can help yourself.

but why?

>i haven't talked with single person since may 2019.

Amateur.

i have passive income.
streets are empty and quiet.
probably i will not do those but thank you.

listen man, the sun will make you feel a lot better. just go out into the sunlight.

Why don't you go out and meet some ppl?

I would much rather be in your situation than to be around these dumb fucking icemonkeys
Let's switch man

sorry to here that turk fren

why havent you been able to make frens?

i didn't realize that turkish welfare would be so generous

icemonkeys?

Yes

what do you mean? what are ppl in your country like?

i cut my all connections with my friends. i don't know why but probably because i was depressed and that's what depressive people do. they hide like sick cat.
i will try this but without human connection probably it will not change anything.
i don't know man. i tried tinder but girls feel your loneliness from your sad pictures and they don't swipe you right.

They act like niggers, especially here in Nuuk
Many are alcoholics and don't have any selfcontrol whatsoever so anything can happen around these icemonkeys
You have to stay alert at all times

I'll be serious here, you need a job or something like that to get you a consistent scheduele, sleep at night, go outside, work out, get a job at something since it will help you fix your biological clock and give you a small sense of meaning, and most importantly force you to interact with people

once you get into the neet life it's very hard to leave.

you dont have to. step by step, first just go get some sun.

I know the feeling, I did the same thing years ago, even with my family.

i am the same but for me i havent talked with a girl that is not related with me since forever

I was a hikikomori for 3 years, you don't need to tell me, but escape is possible if you want it hard enough

Attached: tumblr_lxdzk2J6ge1qju1iho1_500.gif (500x277, 204K)

>i masturbate alone
Why not out in public, or with family and friends like a normal person?