Is working on sundays a thing in your country?

is working on sundays a thing in your country?

Attached: makiroll_wagie.png (400x400, 165K)

Yeah, the only day off we have is saturday

Yes, but typical Sunday hours are 10-16 or 10-18 instead of normal opening hours

These don't apply to places like kebab shops or any kind of foreign shop though

disgusting kike

Obviously. Imagine someone comes barrelling down the highway at 100kmh in a 20 ton truck and slams into congested traffic, and emergency services are like "nah fuck you it's Sunday"

Yes

Yeah but you get paid 25% more. Used to be double but got to cut those wages even though consumption is falling and bringing the rest or the economy with it

Attached: 1555310176371.jpg (449x456, 26K)

Yes I'm working right now and sunday too

I have a 10 hour shift tomorrow, so yes.

You get paid extra on sundays?
Here your pay remains stagnant, you’re even supposed to work unpaid overtime, at least that’s how my work is handling it, I have to work a 10 hour shift and 1 hours of that isn’t paid

Fucking hell
The free market is always absolute dogshit for wages. The majority will always be given the absolute minimum which starts at the base labour laws and what unions might be able to scratch out

We can’t even form a union. Every time someone dares join one, they get fired when some random internet gets a scent of it. Seriously, my work randomly promotes people who have gotten enough “union members fired”. Someone tries to form one, they get fired and basically can’t work for the rest of their life since it’s on their record. My state is a bit fucked.

Yes. I'll need to work tomorrow

>Seriously, my work randomly promotes people who have gotten enough “union members fired”.
Good boys, they really like getting the treat, huh?

Attached: corporate slave.jpg (474x474, 17K)

>have work in a few hours
>STILL haven't gone to sleep

Attached: maki_cry_trans.png (365x365, 181K)

*hug*
That's all you'll get from me, because I have to work tomorrow as well and I have to miss Liturgy.

You can do it! You should probably still have gotten a bit of sleep while you could.

Go to sleep, makifag

I don't know if it's that big of a fad but I work the weekends as a guard in a pharmacy at the mall

*hug* what do you do?
k ty ily

Attached: 60f517c781a323dee92d32b2bb394845.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

It looks like cum.

I had the same thought and it made me slightly horny.

2 jobs, Vape Shop and manager/cook/driver at a pizzeria. Vape shop always makes me work sunday because there's only one other employee there and he wants the weekend.

its still 50% not 25%, at least for some industries. I was making like $38/hr working retail on sundays

7 days work days is shit.

No, almost everything is closed on a sunday. Even mowing your lawn is frowned upon and sometimes forbidden, depending on where you live.

>you’re even supposed to work unpaid overtime
That's actually illegal in most cases. Granted, good luck getting your DoL to do anything about it.

>Yeah but you get paid 25% more
No law here concerning it, but most larger companies pay an extra dollar per.

Depends on the job. Most people I know work from Monday to Friday or Saturday, rarely on Sundays.

Fuck me, I have a 10 hour shift and I can’t sleep. Fuck fuck fuck

Yes, but I wish it wasn't.

Attached: 1524222941737.png (715x896, 714K)

wena coches

no, because i am not a minimum-wage cuck

Nah.
By law it's max 44 hours per week, 8 per day, so that is 8*5 = 40, plus 4 hours on Saturday, but working on Saturdays is pretty rare, most companies just put you on 40 hours a week.

tiny companies maybe.
Big companies will make you work as much as possible

I never see big companies putting you to work 4 hours on Saturdays.
The CLT doesn't allow employers to give you more than 8 hours of work a day.

ta pesaito el maricón

You're not cute

Es el gay que se dedica a hacerse el triste en /lat/ porque tiene que ir a trabajar como todo el mundo. Patético

4 hours no, but they'll force you to work more than that.

Also, it's 8 hours not counting the 1 hour break

First, you are cute.

It's funny how similar Spanish is to English yet Americans can't bother learning it. It's just Romantic English that can't pronounce θ lol.

Attached: 1524022219828.gif (485x317, 441K)

Grim

At least some of our unions aren't a husk
Still i only get 25% at dominos and they add a fucking sunday surcharge as well

Oh shit I just realised that is her crying
this whole time I thought it was cum on her face