Indonesian girlfriend in trouble

I have an Indonesian girlfriend who is still legally married there. Her and her husband started a palm oil business 16 years ago. They have a 12-year-old daughter. He started cheating and getting abusive 4 years into their marriage. They have mostly lived apart. I saw her in June for 3 weeks in Bandung where she was living with her daughter. She fled their home in Borneo 2 years ago. Her husband soon found her and violently raped her, so she moved to another small apartment. After a friend of hers turned out to be a traitor informant for her husband, he learned of my visit. He then cut off all her money. She wants to divorce and is entitled to half their assets, but it is so corrupt there and the husband just won some election in Borneo. She is now at one of their two homes in Borneo. This guy sent me threats through Messenger and is monitoring our Facebook profiles, also those of our friends. He is threatening her again and says he will really make her suffer. Is there anyone I can contact for help? Anything internationally, justice-wise, that can be done?

Attached: FF1535AE-11FE-4FCE-891F-35FD156151BA.jpg (576x1024, 121K)

Hopefully the cheating whore will get what's coming to her.

Should have known I would get replies like this.

please take your meds Jow Forumsasianmasculinity

Their justice system should be able to take care of this

He is the one who started cheating since years ago, has a child with another woman, and he sees hookers all the time and has for a decade now.

lol you're literally having sex with a married woman.
Go hang yourself you degenerate

just calm for a while and realize you're going to destroy your life for something that doesn't worth it
leave her and become a monk

It’s corrupt there and he has a lot of money though she is entitled to half the assets from the business. He won’t let her see a single cent

She's dead bro move on

cheating is only wrong when the woman does this

Well she would rather not be married to this guy but divorce there is a hellish process and plus he has bribe money and wants to keep up appearances

She's using you for a green card. But get her preggo anyway so the husband gets cucked lmao.

>He won’t let her see a single cent
Neither should he.
Females can't just steal half of what a man has earned

It’s really sad. Thanks for the support though

appearences is good. His family would be ruined if someone knew his cheating wife managed to steal half of his assets

She played as much of a role in building the business as he did.

Post this on reddit if you want answers from people who aren't angry virgins

Another 3rd worlder chiming in, thanks for the cultural reference chief

Go to your police and tell them that this 155 cms guy in borneo is making you threats via messenger because you are fucking his wife, but ask them to please don't laugh before you tell them

This seems like a lie to me.
You're asking advice on the internet. If she had any brains she wouldn't need it

Thanks GermanBro.

Yeah well he won some election and is rich

Eh she would just as soon be with a European, but yes she would like to leave her backwards country of course.

>Post this on reddit if you want answers from people who aren't angry virgins

A used up Asian is not exactly a catch my friend.

Yeah well we have developed a special connection after hours of video chat every day for 9 months now. I’m not superficial

>Eh she would just as soon be with a European, but yes she would like to leave her backwards country of course.

Don't come crying when she cucks you and steals half of your assets

Especially an Indonesian. Like the mexican of asians.

>Yeah well we have developed a special connection after hours of video chat every day for 9 months now. I’m not superficial
OH NO NO NO THIS NIGGA DIDN'T

Attached: 1545662938761.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>Yeah well we have developed a special connection after hours of video chat every day for 9 months now. I’m not superficial

Are you 18? Online dating does not work and Asian women are calculating broads.
You don't even know her and she could be lying about her husband.

Why do cucks hear one side of the story and always think that the woman is innocent?

Women lie even more than men.

Attached: 1566465183793.png (1050x858, 760K)

You ruined it. Your bait was great, but now it's lost

>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Raped''''''''''''''''''''''' by own husband
get stoned for adultery

Yeah it's the asian tiger from Jow Forumsasianmasculinity.

Attached: 1563744489151.jpg (2361x1748, 1.05M)

never heard about it

All these men are dating down lol.

Rape in a marriage or relationship is a thing you Neanderthal

>that top right
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY DICK MY DICK NEEDS SUCKY SUCKY

>Rape in a marriage or relationship is a thing you Neanderthal

Attached: stuff.jpg (211x239, 9K)

It is not in any asian culture I know of. Get a life fag. Hope the guy kills the bitch

t. Asian

Hue hue hue

Yeah maybe Indo wouldn’t be such a backwards shithole if they made a little social advancement

>Rape in a marriage or relationship is a thing you Neanderthal

Marriage is a contract dummy. You sign up to get fucked by a man for the rest of your life.

OP and his adultress need a caning

Attached: indonesia caning.jpg (481x270, 23K)

And do you want to "liberate" them now? Why tf do you care what they do in their country? Trypical amerimutt always putting nose in other's business