Is the Mexican military based and fight the cartel or are they corrupt?

is the Mexican military based and fight the cartel or are they corrupt?

Attached: mexican-army.jpg (800x484, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html
inquisitr.com/3135597/mexican-military-kill-rates-leave-people-fearful/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbwnqDeBmvA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacandon_Jungle
youtube.com/watch?v=ljt7KbFv35g
youtube.com/watch?v=bUtpFER1cMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html
inquisitr.com/3135597/mexican-military-kill-rates-leave-people-fearful/

sounds pretty based

I mean they fight the cartel.
But, if it was a proper war, a lot of their actions would be considered illegal

Let's just say if the fought the cartels and REALLY put effort into it, the cartels would have all been defeated long ago.

You underestimate the cartels
A lot of them have military grade weapons, and can go into the jungles if necessary

well, we don't know that. the cartel is always recruiting 80iq spics, plus didn't the military capture El Chapo? if they were really corrupt they'll free him, but didn't send risked their lives to make sure he goes to jail.

Also you can't very well use airpower against your own people. At least not outside of the ME

The military follow orders and if a mayor or a governor, which compadre is a narco, make a call they will let them escape

>tfw i will never be gang banged by a mexican army unit

this is sad

:(

what about El Chapo , he didn't didn't escape.

if you read about it it probably was a CIA unit that captured him and handed him to mexican authorities

Shhh CIA doesn't have dark units

Militarized police and more violence to fight violence is the worst way to deal with crime... This is literally proved.

how else are you suppose to get rid of the cartel?

He escaped many times. Many times when they are close or just captured a drug lord, their gang tell the authorities they'll start to kill or kidnap random people until is released. And the politicians prefer to release them

Treat addictions as a health problem in the US not a war

a redpilled answer is by integrating them into the state machinery

like the british did to the various criminal syndicates before the ascension of britain as world power

a bluepilled answer is by granting them amnesty and letting them return to a civilian life, turning them into consumerists and in some decades they will be indistinguishable from the average citizen

either way, if you haven't noticed, evil people tend to win in this world, either by full victory or by tangential victory

what made them change their mind about el Chapo? did the cartel start killing people when he got sent to America?

That wont stop drugs from coming over.

>what about El Chapo , he didn't didn't escape.
the DEA wanted him in jail

Mexico fucked really bad not squashing this problem early.

Like Peru did... With dialogue, politics and demilitarizarion of the 'terrorist zones'.

Eventually, Sendero Luminoso lose the support of poors and not only that, poors expelled them while years ago they joined and protected them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbwnqDeBmvA

there are no jungles in mexico my uneducated friend

I read that the current Mexican president banned the rural self-defense militias

Are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacandon_Jungle

Holy shit, you are stupid

user, I...

>there are no jungles in mexico my uneducated friend

Attached: 1564100159873.gif (300x233, 1.89M)

The army can't fight the rot of Mexican society itself.
The Cartels exist because the country allows them to exist, from the poorest day laborer to the President.

The Sinaloa cartel don't kill innocent people most of the time. The US Wanted him, but really nothing changed. It only provoked more violence

>I read that the current Mexican president banned the rural self-defense militias
That sucks the self defense militas looked pretty based.

AMLO = LMAO

Yeah, but if the police as much as annoyed them they'd blow up a bomb in the middle of a city

That ain't gonna fix it chief although I do agree that the US needs to fix it's opioid epidemic. However the drug route needs to stop in Mexico(or earlier) since cartels don't even make the drugs.

imagine defending this shithole

>post a video
>it's in Spanish

Attached: 1534610426686.jpg (600x600, 97K)

>Like Peru did... With dialogue, politics and demilitarizarion of the 'terrorist zones'.
Isn't Peru the #1 producer of cocaine?

I think you should focus on your own continent

No

Ay quiere ser primer mundista el nene

yes they fight against the cartels and it looks something out of Rainbow Six Siege.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljt7KbFv35g

I'd say they're honest people who worked for a corrupt government. Regardless, I always feel safer around them than normal officers.

Attached: 1555700705264.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

They prefer to bribe authorities, and "behave" so the people likes them. They have become more violent after the other cartels start behaving like psychopaths

I summed it anyways

That's Colombia... And check what happens, they fight violence with more violence like Mexico, and guerrillas have been active for 50 years.

God damn, why are Hispanic countries such shit holes?

Ignore the retarded Argentinian
Most of Colombia's problems are from communist guerrillas

criollos + CIA jews and there you get result

>result
the

Sendero Luminoso in Peru was also communist, you retarded piece of shit.

Again... Peru ended them with dialogue, politics and demilitarization.

Attached: DpqAp9hWwAEWgvz.jpg (720x534, 111K)

Dude be happy, you can go down there on the cheap and prone bone all the hot latinas you want for like 30$

you guys have potential get your shit together. Mexico has wonderful places for tourism and you guys are rich in resources. also your people are hard working and they can help drive the economy.

why do for*Igners care?

The Netherlands also deploys the military police against organized crime. And the military can be deployed in high violence situations. Marines can be deployed in case of hostage situations or if there is a high violence situation for example.

We need NAFTA. Mexico could become the new china with less baby fetus pills and more likeleak videos.

>could
There's a reason Mexico never industrialized properly even when it was a better option than China
Hint: your foreign policy

youtube.com/watch?v=bUtpFER1cMY
This shit was pretty kino.

Attached: beltranleyva.png (1600x883, 296K)

>There's a reason Mexico never industrialized properly even when it was a better option than China
Even if the foreign policy was fucked up. Fear mongering by republiturds and Chinese/Russian investment killed NAFTA before it could even happen.

If the police calls in the need for a special intervention team, then a unified command will decide who will get deployed from the swat, anti terror and military special forces.

i mean, cartel violence aside (and the cartels aren't gonna go away until the US stops consuming ~30% of global cocaine supply) mexico is kind of getting its shit together (it's why mexicans have stopped emmigrating to the US en masse and have instead being returning for the last 10 years).

salaries have risen and employment has become a little fairer. the real remaining issue here is socio-economic inequality (which is crazy, a college graduate with connections makes about $1000 USD a month with an entry-level job in a country where a server makes around $250 USD a month) and the fact that we still have the world's largest informal economy.

The red pilled answer is to become a monarchy. The King will have so much power and money that he can't be corrupted by mere foot folk. And he will demand the heads of everyone who wishes to destabilize his Kingdom.

>French education

>Let's just say if the fought the cartels and REALLY put effort into it, the ISIS would have all been defeated long ago

>Let's just say if the fought the cartels and REALLY put effort into it, the Al-Qaeda would have all been defeated long ago

>Let's just say if the fought the cartels and REALLY put effort into it, the Chinese would have all been defeated long ago

This is how retarded you sound.

uh, im pretty sure we would put a stop to that quickly. A world superpower can't have no fucking monarchy next door... It looks bad.

Who fucking cares? Every time we interfere in a Central/ South American government it goes to shit. Let's just leave them be for once.

What do you plan to do about Canada?

fantastic bait

they go to shit regardless of interference

eliminate them

t. burger on vacation
If we fought the drug cartels with THAT much effort your cuck human rights associations would cry as hard as cats in heat.

Yeah, but this way we don't spend time and resources on trying to prevent the inevitable.

BASED

>(((human rights)))

>human rights associations would cry as hard as cats in heat

fuck them you don't negotiate with criminals and you put them down. criminals need consequences for their actions.

Since when have you guys gave two fucks about human rights lol.

Nigga just have the top dogs in the military create units specially designed to fight cartel influence disguised as a cartel itself and terror bomb their places until they start seeking asylum. There, no public outcry from those with lower iqs about muh human rites

>A world superpower can't have no fucking monarchy next door...

lel

Attached: file.png (620x400, 477K)

are you american, righ?