Don't call me an ASIAN ever again

Don't call me an ASIAN ever again.

I am a STEPPE BVLL. Nothing in common with those physically stunted insectoid rice farmers.

Attached: 304c385278774a364966.jpg (660x638, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks like he rapes Slavic and Nordic girls.

Based.
Fuck f*rmers

BASED
he does

Attached: 1549276661302.jpg (1280x622, 144K)

I am a steppe asian

A bull is an extremely useful tool when farming rice indeed.

Do they kill people with those swords?

chad steppe and desert people
>inhospitable landscape, only the strong survive
>all meat diet, taller and stronger
>warrior culture

virgin farmers/river people
>hospitable landscape makes even the mentally retarded be able to survive
>bread and grain diet, manlets and weak
>faggot art and poetry culture

incel mountain people
>farmers who ran away to hide in the mountains due to being raped by the steppe people, subhumans

>that power stance on the right

Assuming they attacked you, he looks like the easiest to kill. I imagine the left dude might put up a fight.

Why does the guy in the right picture make me feel weird? Like, I legitimately feel uncomfortable in a weird way

Your boipussy wants mongol dick

Mongolia's average height is like 170 cm, bro. China, SK and Japan are taller on average.

but they are BIG

BIG and height is not same

OP's pic literally says "tall height".

Tbh, if Mongolia had Inner Mongolia as well, their average height would increase, since Inner Mongolia is mostly habitable

>tfw my ancestors BTFO these short-legged high cheekboned freaks out of Central Europe
Feels good.

This applies to Euro Norfeners and Souferners.

I’m not gay dude, I don’t think I do. It’s just legitimately, I feel strange looking at that right picture

God damn it, exhausting from my work has me speaking like an autist
>I’m not gay dude, at least I don’t think I am

You're geh bruh. Nothing wrong with it

I’m not gay dude, i’m sure I’m not. I grew up in a catholic household, I learned what being gay does to you

>tfw my ancestors BTFO these short-legged high cheekboned freaks out of Central Europe
>my ancestors

Attached: 1552532599596.png (530x298, 106K)

Hardly something to be proud of, considering that these nomads were far far away from their homeland.

Besides, some of them stayed there. See magyars

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Just accept you want to be dicked by a Mongolian

fuck, can i buy one of those hats online ?

You will always be a filthy microdick nigger.

Attached: 1567265393573.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

Me second from the left.

Fuck, they really are chads.

Attached: shrek.jpg (308x308, 53K)

Mongolians aren't tall, they're just mesomorphic and endomorphic on everage while most farmeroid asians are ectomorphic

>farmeroid asians

LOL you clever racists

Another case of a catholic who will inevitably lose his way. We will mourn your straying, brother.

Attached: 1558041978796.png (1000x1000, 330K)

Whoops, meant to reply to

based. In here you have to fight them. We Mongolians have shitty a
attitude except to nonAsian tourists.

I don’t want to have sex with a Mongolian

Please rape China again they are getting too cocky

same here. I think the body stature looks awkward on the slanted small eyes, not to mention the shit skin colour.

Thats Japan's duty now since WWI

Not in the way you’re thinking of for weird, it’s a different weird, an uncomfortable weird, but not necessarily bad feeling? Just uncomfortable

my ancestors

maybe it reminds you of the msdos game character? i think it's called "nightmare game" or something. one of the character looks like that, giving the surreal vibe and makes me uncomfortable

Why are Jow Forums posters always based on delusions, even if they create memes?

Attached: Average height2.png (550x388, 140K)

user I’m 90% sure the American flag you’re talking to has sexual frustration that he doesn’t realize is sexual frustration of not being able to get plowed by mongol dick

I don’t want to have sex with a Mongolian man damn it! The guy may look kinda hot, well, really hot, but i’m not gay! I am 115% straight!

but I am gay and not in the slightest has any response from my pecker or the hole-dar towards that weird steppenig creature.

Guy on right picture looks weird i agree. But you guys are literally nigger of Asians.

>imagine being this new
lurk moar

The one with the tree trunk looking club is probably the breacher.

A strong denial is an affirmation

I’m not gay damn it

Team up with them. I did one welcome my non Chinese Asian overlords.

You sounds like gay dude.
Japan will destroy us in few minutes. Japan tried to invade Mongolia in WWII. Russians stopped them.

>steppe women thicc
gonna need some proof

ok

We'll send mongolian sumo wrestler for China.

I've seen what I guess may have been a Mongolian in real life that was like 2 meters tall.

Do you think you can go take this dude’s gay virginity mongol bro?

Most majority is around 170cm. I hate fags.

At least show him a picture of your stomach so he can jerk off to it and keep On denying he’s a fag?

To be honest, I sometimes wish I was Mongolian.

Watching youtube videos on Mongolia make me feel how comfortable it is to have your entire family live with you in the same big ass tent.

I hate fags, how could you tell?

Most poor niggas living in yurt aka ger. You have no idea.

Attached: download.jpg (474x711, 28K)

Samurai beats Mongol.
History proved.

Attached: img2147_05.jpg (700x394, 24K)

Who keeps the record winning in row sumo record?
You cant even compete with your traditional sport.

Except mountain people are hardy, hot-headed fuckers who wont give up - Balkanoids, Caucasians (as in the mountain range), Afghans, Nepali people.

;_:

America!!!!!
Mongol bullied Nippon!!!
America!!
Say something to Mongols!!

Do you think people’s heritage just ended when one of their grandparents settled in the United States, you fucking clown?

Ban foreigners from your traditional sports. In here now Asashoryu is bullying us with his money made from Sumo career.

Asashoryu was shit.
His sumo was great, but his character doesn't deserve as Yokozuna.
Hakuho is great Yokozuna though.

100% agree. Hakuho is great guy and smart. He is still wrestling sumo and have Japanese wife, kids.
Asashoryu was kinda retarded. He was big bully in his childhood and still bully. I met him in bar last year and almost beaten. He is crazy and single, now trying to politician like his brother.

I wonder what Mongolia would look like if Japan successfully colonized Mongolia.

Yeah.
He connects Japanese underground society.
That's why he had to quit sumo.

You should not make him politician.

We are trying but his brother(another wrestler) is Parliament member and promoting Asashoryu as something big. Even my country's president is Judo wrestler. Fuck this country is going downhill too fast with Wrestler brainless politicians.

I say Honestly .
Wrestlers are wrestlers.
They can't to govern a country

Thank you. At least i hope you guys Ban Mongolians from Sumo.

>Wrestler brainless politicians
that's Balkan-tier