/brit/

chebs edition

Attached: boylookingatwoman.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw0r0Y9SoZg
youtu.be/1ftld7Ohojg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do americans say "was" instead of "were" in the subjunctive?

they are stupid yankoids with small penises

what's the subjunctive

playing control by remedy

grammatical forms representing the hypothetical, e.g. "if I were you, I'd..."

sue

Attached: su7095.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

not sure if people who bring up games in response to posts trying to out gamers are playing along or are actual... gamers

so what's on the agenda for this edition lads

most people do these days
the subjunctive is dead in english
move on

i wish the ground textures weren't fucked up in my screenshots. they look amazing in-game, but then when i take a screenshot they come out all fucked up.
ill try using printscreen instead of the in-game camera.

Attached: 2019-8-18_20-28-36-299.png (1366x768, 1.54M)

because they're mutts with shit for brains

i game
im 26
i have no gf
i have no job

Attached: 20190831200338_1.jpg (1920x1080, 627K)

I used to be straight but now I'm only attracted to teenage boys. Today at a restaurant I saw a real cutie with a mop of beautiful brown hair going down to his shoulders and I had to go to the bathroom to jack off while picturing raping him right in the middle of the McDonald's. I hate what I've become. Might kms

Attached: 5c60614093087.jpg (540x756, 114K)

based

10 year old game and it's a 1:1 scale of the entire earth.
you can fly from new york to london and it'll take the same amount of time as real life
im still impressed by that shit as i was when this game first came out

Attached: 2019-8-29_23-42-14-549.png (1366x768, 1.48M)

based

you've really gone off the deep end em
time to get yourself sectioned so the nice men in coats can sort you out

I feel like CK2 is so much better that I don't think I could go back to EU4

no it isn't

Nigger speak

I only see dumb uneducated people do this. Could hillbillies who started it but I don't know. Niggers do it a lot though.

i can see the appeal of ck2 but the time period just doesnt interest me 2bh

wish for the life of me i bought a laptop with a 16:9 aspect ratio

i dont game but i watched me mate play uncharted 4 and it was good

i only accepted i was bi a few months ago
youre just a bit confused. it was confusing for me too. youll be alright, lad
try to find a boyfriend or find a lad to have sex with and see if you like it

I haven't had a friend in almost 10 years. I used to have lots of friends and then everyone moved on with their lives.

I'm quiet and have social anxiety and it never really got better. I thought my life would change but it never did.

My parents are all I have.

I've never had a job where I earnt more than minimum wage. I have a degree. It didn't make any difference.

I joined a running group. I am always stood on my own and I feel very awkward and uncomfortable.

I am no different now than I was at 16. I am forever stuck in the summer after high school. I am scared that this is it and I will live like this for the rest of my life. I am genuinely terrified that if my parents go I will be completely alone. I want to cry but I am too depressed. I never made the life progressions that everyone else makes and I am in a daze wondering how and where it all went wrong. It feels like yesterday that I was in my teens.

Is she a gamer?

Consider taking some hard drugs at this point
How old are you now lid

Attached: su300.jpg (600x800, 77K)

>I am no different now than I was at 16. I am forever stuck in the summer after high school. I am scared that this is it and I will live like this for the rest of my life. I am genuinely terrified that if my parents go I will be completely alone. I want to cry but I am too depressed. I never made the life progressions that everyone else makes and I am in a daze wondering how and where it all went wrong. It feels like yesterday that I was in my teens.
same

Attached: 1502363991311.jpg (800x600, 161K)

Take the drugs
>I am no different now than I was at 16. I am forever stuck in the summer after high school.
iktfb

Did a cheeky poppy tea

Attached: comfypepe.png (636x426, 167K)

pffff ahaha

what game is she playing

youtube.com/watch?v=qw0r0Y9SoZg

Emma wants my penis inside her.

Attached: 0278D349-A3C8-41E9-8EFF-6C686FC03133.jpg (768x432, 45K)

kek this is me

lol

>31 year old NEET with no friends
this is my future isn't it

Attached: 1547270446566.png (1106x830, 690K)

don't laugh at him lads, anxiety buckled the poor bloke and now he's trying to deal with his lost time
WE wouldn't like being in that situation

>I am no different now than I was at 16. I am forever stuck in the summer after high school. I am scared that this is it and I will live like this for the rest of my life. I am genuinely terrified that if my parents go I will be completely alone. I want to cry but I am too depressed. I never made the life progressions that everyone else makes and I am in a daze wondering how and where it all went wrong. It feels like yesterday that I was in my teens.

Attached: 1566574037941.png (394x360, 144K)

dont know

Attached: su296.jpg (600x450, 53K)

thanks for the advice but I completely lost interest in women when I was around 20, and it's been a few years now. haven't been attracted to anything other than teenage boys since 2016, although I do have a real thing for the long haired ones so maybe there's still a bit of latent straightness in there. I've tried diy re-conversion therapy but nothing has worked thus far.
thank you my brother

At that point I would just give up my life and walk around europe until i ran out of money

or do drugs until i died

I miss being in love

don't we all mate

youtu.be/1ftld7Ohojg

Attached: 1557027264631.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

hahahahahahahaha look at your flag it's pink
are u gay? haha

Attached: bentstralia.jpg (800x800, 71K)

Are you colorblind?

did lucy come

dcv

Attached: 1566989054932.gif (250x203, 136K)

Go to more social meet up groups. Learning a new language is a good one because you instantly have things to talk about. With the anxiety just try to stop caring. I used to be paranoid that people were looking at me on public transport and I had to force myself to look at them, lo and behold no one was. Can you vividly remember any stranger you’ve walked past in public? I can’t and they can’t either.

>tfw the unofficial but most popular flag of your province has pink in it
I've always liked it, reminds me of neapolitan ice cream

Attached: 1200px-Newfoundland_Tricolour.svg.png (1200x600, 1K)

walking around europe sounds fun
bit far away for me

jump on a plane init

bisexuality is fluid innit
im more interested in lads right now and want a boyfriend, maybe you'll go back to being more interested in women.
either way, you shouldn't be ashamed. you're more gay right now, so what? and you have a preferred type; cute young looking boys with long hair - there's nothing wrong with that. most people have a type.
i like cute skinny lads with black hair
don't worry lad, just accept your sexuality. you might find a qt long haired bf if you stop worrying about it and accept it.

give me that walkers roast chicken

Attached: 1502219417948.png (1790x1640, 52K)

this
lets start talking about planes again

Attached: alpha-fox-001.jpg (980x551, 73K)

just saw a good thread on Jow Forums

there is absolutely nothing wrong with two lads having sex

no such thing

thank you for this my friend. this is the only thing I've ever been able to find until now

Attached: 255.png (1207x859, 613K)

Just ate pasta.

*outruns your missiles*

Attached: mig31.jpg (1332x850, 287K)

Don't mind me, just being the most kino post-2000 movie

Attached: treeoflife.jpg (1000x562, 413K)

see for yourself

Some folks whole lives are based around hypocrisy.
I aint wit it niBBA

Okay, that's pretty good. Not gonna lie.

already seen this on /tv/

>blocks your path

Attached: no-country-for-old-men_1280x720.jpg (1280x719, 157K)

Always get a chuckle from these threads

lmfao

Attached: 1491398701904.png (912x905, 1.23M)

I need to rewatch that tbdesu

those intakes are fucking peng
and the dual vertical stabilizer too hnnnnnnnnnng

Attached: 1502311346859.png (4382x1204, 991K)

lying down on your side, holding each other while facing each other and kissing while frotting is the best thing ever
it's so intimate. i highly recommend you all try it. nobody is truly straight.

*ahem*

Attached: There Will Be Kino.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

is this real?
it looks like something out of fucking xcom

sucking a granddad

dumb normies be like
>are those bombs??

Attached: F-16-Fuel-Tanks-24358663_110941_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 27K)

good flick imo

enjoyed it

odds i go to bed, evens i stay awake

Why is stand-up comedy now simply people telling sob stories?

wahey all nighter at anons!!!!

people will reply to this giving you practical advice as if you can just come back from missing out on your teenage years/20's with a few social tricks but the answer is there is no answer; people should not turn out like you yet there's be more and more people like you every year because we have a deeply unhealthy society that just leaves people to rot

for the last time user, the comedy club is to the right of alcoholics anonymous

I suppose youre right. Id rather just be normal again though. It all started with this bratty lil nigga though so I'm still holding out hope I can see a hot chick in a movie and be flicked back

Attached: coral.png (499x856, 554K)

good post

Donald Trump

Bout to finish the wire season 3 again. Quick, give me something new before I download season 4

remember the puerto rican poster

read a book

it's the romanticising of sadness and mental illness that's so pervasive in society right now
just look at twitter. some random normie account joking about depression will get tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of retweets.
i dont know what's caused it, but people think being fucked up is cool

>for the last time user, the comedy club is to the right of alcoholics anonymous

Attached: rd.png (300x39, 798)

anyone remember the cuckio meme

Been meaning to start Confederacy of Dunces, or finish Moby Dick. Still need a show though

aye

lachlan has received justice

Attached: 1567299261412.jpg (1111x1817, 455K)