Why are Germany and the Netherlands so based?

Why are Germany and the Netherlands so based?

Attached: 1567292838391.png (785x1029, 85K)

how is this based you autist

>Why are the people who aren't smart enough to pad their credit score so based
Credit card debt only becomes a problem if you have lots of it and/or let it build up over time.

People in those countries generally don't have a credit card to begin with; thus making it rather difficult to ever acquire credit card debt.

Bergstein on the ropes

Germans don't use credit cards.
They sometimes have one just in case it's the only way to pay though.

this, in the US credit card is the best option if you just use it like a debit card and dont overspend. increases credit score and gives cash back

>credit cards
why do people do this? just pay in cash or write a check.

And now you realise why (((they've))) always hated Germans.

why don't you freaks have credit cards

I have visited Germany and noticed almost nobody uses cards. Cash is used extensively.

In Sweden and all other first world countries it's 0.

Literally steals the rest of europes money.

My bank just sent me one, without me asking or anything.

Where’s Canada? I bet it’s over 80% for us since so many people here are fucking retarded. I can’t wait till they all get JUSTED.

Is that why Deutsche bank is going under

39%

“Credit score” doesn’t exist in the rest of the world

It’s also the worst thing I’ve ever heard of

what, yes it does. It's not literally a "citizen score" like in the US but it exists everywhere. Creditors want to know how likely you are to pay them back

It was common in Russia a decade ago. In the first months of this scheme there was an interesting case.
The ""banks"" would just spam mailboxes with semi-registered credit cards. Technically it was possible to run through the city, grab as many of those as you can and cash out every ATM in the city. So one man with his friends were driving around the city and maniacally cashing it out.
The got probably a little more than $1M and left Russia.

The Netherlands uses a system called iDEAL for online payments, it's basically a tiny calculator looking thing that you use to scan your card. For in person, Maestro is #1, it is so normal you basically cannot use any other card outside of the Randstad, because of low fees and stuff. It is annoying for foreigners but they can use cash. Canada x Netherlands xx