Get a call from my aunt to hang out tomorrow

>get a call from my aunt to hang out tomorrow
>"what, do you have plans to see your gf"
>followed immediately by laughter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
I-I HAVE A GF HHA_HAHA

Attached: 1565148485050s.jpg (196x250, 7K)

is your aunt hot btw?

>hanging out with aunt
Do leafs really?

She wants you

ask your aunt to be your gf

>hang out with aunts
What? Do you usually do this? That's so fucking awkward.

I hang out with my aunt too but she's only a year older than me

All of my aunts high key hate me. It's just as well.

He must be an Irish subhuman.

>What did you say to me, you stupid cunt? Huh? Are you trying to get a rise out of me with that kind of behavior? Well, you've done it, you shrieking harpy. Do yourself a favour and never call me again, you're testing my patience and good graces by insulting me, and not evening having the decency to do it to my face where I can slap you for your affronts to my reputation and good name. To deny my ascetic lifestyle choices and deride me for them is to trivialize the notion of a higher level of being, to put aside basic, primitive wants and to live life to the fullest, unhindered by commitment, or a need to impress others. But judging by your comments, I don't believe you have the self-actualization necessary to process, let alone comprehend such an advanced philosophy with your unenlightened, apelike brain, so please do both of us a favour and never call this number again.
>*click*

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

i feel this way too.
no im not fuck up, she just wants me to come for her birthday i think. so i heard from my cousin.

okay, now this is epic

>>get a call from my aunt to hang out tomorrow
>>"what, do you have plans to see your gf"
so did you call her to ask to hangout with her or she asked to hangout with you then asked if you had plans with your gf??
that doesn't add up

she called and i said i dont want to go. because its going to be lame if i go by myself. then she said "what, do you have to go see your gf?"
now i have to go tomorrow because she forced me to agree to sleep over the night. but im not sleeping over.

nigga it's just your family, go get some grub and tell them you're shy and they'll understand

Didn't realize spending time with family was lame.

i dont like when family calls because they think im lonely or have no company. it makes me feel bad. id rather see them normally without that feeling.

i didnt mean to cuss at you please forgive me.

Tell it to them, they're your family and they want the best for you so they'll understand

This

Holy Based aunt

This

Attached: 3121DFF6-7B88-49D7-A35B-7FA7E6753153.jpg (900x1100, 138K)

checked