/CP/ Culture Pals

Peak White Female Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(BASED) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 onwww.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7(embed)

Old Thread

Attached: 20190901_041133.jpg (1080x1190, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v1GWSp8T
pastebin.com/P83xddCe
imgur.com/a/F4ynuXG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marriage pasta fixed.
pastebin.com/v1GWSp8T

>tfw no 1st world gf

We deadpals now.

>Bump
Where is the russian qt aussie?

So I ran the qtcreeper script.

More than half the women are 25+. Ugly as shit too. Goodluck.

>masturbated together in a call with my qt for the first time

Attached: DTGD-dJUQAAVpoW.jpg (600x584, 31K)

White women belong to hwan bvll

Attached: 1543984130137.png (1920x1080, 529K)

did anyone actually manage to pick up a qt or it's all larp in these threads? I've had absolutely zero success in having any conversations with qts. It takes them hours to respond and the responses are usually giving you fuck off I'm not interested vibe

i had one girl said I was in her dream

Unironically posting in Jow Forums on my 30th birthday.

On the plus side, I'm going out in a few minutes.

Yes I have a harem and an ex gf was from interpal

I tried all the scripts but it's always 0 snatched and 0 total even after hours, does anyone have any idea on how to solve that?

Don't go on interpal it's kinda dead now

oh well, any alternatives?

I think tandem is the closest app to interpal that exists and is quite active.

I did. We're quite in love with each other and I'll be meeting her soon in her country.

>blonde
>blue eyed
>French-belgian
>virgin
>says she will do anything I want when she comes to korea. Only talked to her for like 2 months :^)

How are you guys preparing for the korean century? have you learned techniques on how to prepare your white girl/daughter for the korean bull?

Attached: french-belgian.jpg (593x583, 69K)

Here's an official guide for fellow Europeans on how to get married to the right girl.

Countries to look for:Eastern Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey and other Arab Mediterranean countries.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially Latin America, even though the women make the dong hard big time. Especially avoid Asians, Americans and germanic speaking people (Germany is somewhat of an exception).

Script lightly, always start the conversations (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring bitches with your questions, if she can't come up with anything she is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq.

Have somewhat of a weird personality, ask weird questions and talk about surreal stuff, she needs to connect with you. Make her do an iq test within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than 120 is unacceptable, also don't get anyone smarter than you or you're in for a fucking ride of your life when you eventually argue about bullshit in your married life and she can hold up against you mentally.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if she sends you them on her own etc she is a thot and will trade your love and support for some local tinder dick, not worth it.

Also don't be a cuck and send her any money, if she can't afford flights to you, she is will eventually only be a burden to you in the future too.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with self entitled, dumb bitches who think they deserve the world just because they exist, do not fall for this. Have patience and resilience in your systematic search. Talk to as many girls at once as you can, they do the same in most cases, just have your focus on the most promising one at a time.

>Put this guide in the OP
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

It's funny when girls always complain about men's dicks on media etc and then go after the smallest dicks on earth.

Bros. I give up. I'm not interesting nor handsome irl. I don't know why I thought this site can change that and grant me a cute gf.

Oh.... You're back.....

Happy birthday pal :D

I met a gay italian who larped as a woman whom i befriended, a horny iranian grill with whom i exchange nudes and a turkish girl im slowly trying to warm up to me
Thats enough for me right now

Attached: 1536704536849.jpg (775x837, 69K)

yeah sorry that i have been gone for some time. Unlike you guys, I actually meet foreign girls coming to korea. My country is becoming a cultural center and because many of my country men don't even know english, the beautiful foreign girls that come here or meet online will do about anything just to meet or talk to me even if I am not that good looking :^)

Like seriously, your dumb white european girls come here and think all korean guys only act cute. They are a bit shocked when I tell them I like my ass eaten but they still do it because they want to live in korea :^)

imgur.com/a/F4ynuXG
I can't wait to take this girl virginity, and also her ass virginity ^^
She just wants to be a good girl and is obedient french slave to me. :^)

I don't know what is happening in France, but so many french girls I met, even french/moroccan girls that its just insane.

I found my russian girlfriend, how do I marry her?

But do you have a small dick ?

>Have a call with spider enthusiast
>He says I will not be your internet bf.

F

how do you snap a decent pic of yourself? there's no situation in which I ever have pics taken and I'm kind of embarassed to ask a friend to do that for me

go outside where there is natural light.
take a selfie somewhere interesting.
or
go to a cafe that looks interesting and ask the waitstaff to take a pic of you.

just get your dick hard and put and flash on and voila

F*ck off you stupid autist c*ck finn. You are r*tarded.

based

Hello

Fuck this website. New profiles are meant to get a boost in views aren't they? Then how come fucking NO ONE views my profile??? And the very little people who do don't even start a message. Fuck this website and fuck these egotistical k-pop whores.

I'm here. I dumped her because I realized I was more attracted to men.

wait do you fags actually try to meet girls online? LOL

>ask the waitstaff to take a pic of you
Something about this seems depressing af

so, a green card grabber?

Attached: LUL.jpg (800x800, 42K)

you've joined this site at the worst time possible, 4-5 years ago and you would have a shit ton of views

I'm used to having bad luck

why, btw?

>Something about this seems depressing af
In case you're too embarrassed to ask your friends to take your pic.

>learning: Korean
>favorite music: kpop

is there a bigger red flag in this god forsaken website?

No. They aren't supposed to get a boost.
Live with the pain. I get as well like 1 to 9 views per day and zero messages.

sites dead, used to peak at about 20k

Use the qtcreeper script to get views you low iq idiot

Fuck me for being new I guess

What is that

Tfw no qt.

just came back to this site after about a year and got instasuspended
fucking mods can nuke me for nothing but let the terrorists and human traffickers stay

That's cos the terrorists and human traffickers are based

Russian interpals mods fear the British BVLL

the duality of man

what did you do?

i'm very lonely

same, but faint virtual connections won't fill that hole consistently bro

Same, I've got good friends irl. I'm just lonely when it comes to women. Closest thing I've had was with a girl on this site, sperged out though and she became a cunt.

Based

>sperged out
sounds like an unhealthy defense mechanism to avoid emotional intimacy and keep that self-fulfilling prophecy going so that you can keep on living in your comfortable vicious cycles

also, how do you manage to keep on talking to women when they all are so bland and mediocre in everything they say, think and consume?

It’s nice to have sometime to speak to

No, I legitimately sperged out and acted like a retard which caused her to get mad. She just became a cold, rude bitch afterwards. Been 2 months now. Kind of sucks, its embarrassing but that was the closest I've got with a girl.

This seething autist every time kek

Russians based on my experience are more family oriented than western girls. Talk to her about her family ideals and future in general, just insert yourself into those scenarios. I can't imagine a reason why a Russian girl wouldn't want to move to UK to live there.

Read OP. It's called qtcrawler.

That one is in JavaScript which I'm unsure how to run. I run an older script using Python.

gone fishing for a little bit lads

Attached: 1564091959694.png (1048x772, 99K)

nothing, just reactivated my account and made some changes on my profile

Based

Where are the Floridians at

what the fuck is based about that
i need me some qts god damn it

message fresh profiles

OP doesn't tell me what it does

i'm fucking suspended
damn fool, don't you read shit before you reply?

What?

I bit off more than I could chew. Currently speaking with about 8 beautiful Latina girls on WhatsApp and they start to ask who I'm texting when I can't text them back. Starting to mix up info too.

Lmao.

Set their flag emoji next to their name. It helps

lets just die

No

Holy shit, I got banned for absolutely no reason yesterday too.

Obviously. Bragging about all the girls he gets just screams insecurity.

Does it even count as any sort of accomplishment to get views on your profile from someone whose profile you viewed first?

It might mean they like you

Wouldn't they message me if they did?

Probably not. IP girls expect you to message first. They viewed you to get your attention

What a shame, I'm too shy for that

She lives in Korea and has no plans on leaving her country, so probably not.

Cheers lad, didn't see this until now.

French anons, I wanted to go the extra mile and write to a qt in her native language. Is this grammatically correct?

"Coucou! C'est la premiere fois quand j'ecris serieusement en français a quelqu'une (je ne le parle pas si bien), et c'est parce que j'ai remarqué notre loisirs communs et je pense qu'il serait interessant de discuter"

Maybe Google what a crawler does?

It just visits other profiles, the girls see that you visited and visit back. Of they don't block you by then, you have a higher chance of getting a response back

I ended a year long relationship some months back and I'm thinking of trying this out. I used okCupid to match with people across the world but I kinda got tired of filipinas and sexting. Is this a good website if I want to write with MENA women? I'm 23 years old but is that too old for Culture Pals? How important are pictures for the profile and how many are "needed"? Thanks for helping.

no, this site is full of egotistical whores who are too full of themselves because of all the pussy-hungry betas and dumb kpop bitches

this

Isn't that essentially all women?

exactly, so just give up

Look into med + eastern europe

no difference

Is there any other site or app like interpals that's not 99% SEAs and Chinese?

Amateur, when it comes to Latin women you can't have more than 2-3 else they'll get jealous and leave you immediately

Better look into Finland. Finnish girls are the best imo

Lol
Go ahead and try though, they like foreigner generally.

>Lol
I mean they have better personality

>Go ahead and try though, they like foreigner generally.
Not russians tho :(