Why do fat

why do fat

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg-1.png (1280x674, 29K)

because

Cringefat

I saw your thread on /sp/ btw you ARE NOT FUNNY STOP bullying please

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only man who finds it hard to take pride in his own board after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my fellow anons from insecure losers here. Why not bully brazil or Canada ? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than peaceful america? Argentina gets bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful ! The mutt meme has gone too far and is starting to become a reality due to the power of meme magic.
Would you call a proud american man a " mutt "(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth white rebel american man that they are a
walmart shitter , Mutt , or ogro de las americas ? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

because God gave us this country

Attached: fat.png (573x961, 922K)

>He ate the pasta
STOP posting degrading things about america I know you be jealous its ok im here to talk bu tthis is CRINGE
I love your people and had a real nice hungarian lady babysit me when i was a kid ok stop.

many adult japanese feel american sweets are too sweet
perhaps americans are paralyzed strong sweetness in their childhood?

Shut the fuck up braindead chink
fat cringe

The average american IS NOT FAT if you go to countries like Mexico or some other beaner country they are all 5'3 200 pound literal non-humans ok but not Americans go make fun of them hungaria please

fat brain oof

fat mean prosperous

your country is actually gay i looked it up Gay

HFCS in everything
Hyper consumerism
Incorrect "food pyramids" that were pushed for years
Stigma of healthy foods(debunked ideas that it's more expensive than unhealthy food)
Proliferation of cheap and accessible unhealthy food
Fat acceptance
Lack of overall discipline

Attached: 1520102355625.jpg (460x345, 43K)

COPE

Fat as fuck hahahahah

This is a post too based for this board.

Attached: 1567278585495.webm (720x404, 541K)

I was going to post exactly this. Based FPBP.

america pls no fat

Murica:Fat time

why don't other countries have mcdonalds police? poor funding?

Why fat?

Attached: 457077F1AB854E339F113A10FF1031D0.jpg (1200x797, 84K)

wasn't the >do americans meme started by a Bulgarian? kek

All me, discount fat

Attached: american.webm (720x404, 2.48M)

you're based keep it up

Attached: lel_2.png (500x375, 139K)

finna dab on fat LMAO

Attached: 1550595981182.webm (800x450, 2.65M)

Attached: 1565082187199.png (398x376, 274K)