September 1

>september 1
>people here already setting up christmas trees
>people setting up christmas decor and lights
>christmas songs already up in a few places
Is celebrating christmas in september normal in your country?

Attached: 1547849166835.png (471x477, 259K)

No. And some people remove trees by 7th January so as not to be mistaken for Serbs LMAO

No, people won't do that until late November/early December. Stores will soon get their Christmas stuff

Attached: 6d0e06720bc0434fdbe3e733e11e1fc5.jpg (778x778, 299K)

Baziran

Attached: 1569351002857.jpg (916x800, 251K)

by god, that vietpost is absolute kino

I dont get it

Serbia, being orthodox, celebrates Christmas according to the Julian calendar, which falls on 7th January according to Gregorian calendar.

don't explain things to literal animals

Oh, okay
its the christmas spirit and the celebration of pur lord and saviour jesus christ is what matters since he saved us all

Attached: 1559317147200.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

No, Halloween first (and I hate it)

No. First is back to school stuff, which will end next week, then Halloween stuff, then Christmas. Though in typical Americanisation of this country, Black Friday has become more and more popular in the past few years, you we've got that between Halloween and Christmas as well.

>celebrating a foreign religion that was used to colonialize you
god third worlders are retarded

Attached: __fujiwara_chika_kaguya_sama_wa_kokurasetai_tensai_tachi_no_renai_zunousen_drawn_by_hana_kazari__sam (850x850, 129K)

Christmas lottery is already being sold here.

Christianity is a foreign religion to you too and without it 'colonizing' you would be degenerate uncivilized barbarians eating fetuses

>Christianity is a foreign religion to you too

Attached: varglet.jpg (271x186, 9K)

Attached: 1560075958516.png (1000x700, 85K)

no but i do see some in november

No.

But he's right.

you're legally not allowed to start celebrating christmas until after thanksgiving

But it also applies to him, hence he is also retarded by analogy

No rebuttal? Gottem

I wish they didn't put up christmas decoration because
>decors are already set by the end of November in malls
>it's ugly and disgusting (pine-look alike trees in tropical setting)
>imagine celebrating ch*stmas without the snow, literally looks like a pathetic LARP of westoid, spraying those china made foams and polystyrene
these cucks should just go back to their country of origin and never brought their shit larp to the archipelago.

Michlan, are you still a virgin?