Japan is the true heir of ancient China

Reminder that it is the Japanse, and not the modern bastardized communist mutts in modern china, that are the true heirs of Chinese antiquity.

Attached: anonymous-the-emperor-of-the-han-dynasty-with-scholars-translating-classical-texts.jpg (768x432, 70K)

I've read Japanese literature and that's what they claim too

That's why Japan is so orderly and polite.

Korea was THE most conservative Confucianist country until they went crazy in the late 19th century and started to adopt other random cultures or banning aspects of their own culture

Japanese is like 30% jomon and 70% outsider that mainly consist of ancient chinese.
modern chinese who living in northerner than Yangtze River is like 50% ancient chinese at most. I guess.

So that could be right.

cool i don't really care but I like danish posters.

Good, good. Do you love Denmark?

yes. all documentals I've seen gave me comfy feels.

nah you're just a gay faggot.

deja de proyectar marica.

que no me des (You) subhumano mongolito maricón

i like you too, spain

The clothes which were worn by Emperor and nobility are different from Chinese ones
Quite a long time ago, their clothes were similar to Chinese ones
(Only during 奈良時代 Nara period)
But after Nara period, they wore other clothes

Attached: 陽成天皇 Empelor Youzei.jpg (327x456, 55K)

En el fondo te gusta que te den.

NOW you're projecting, kek

I meant (You)s

Before the Nara and Asuka period, they wore clothes like this
(there were many ethnics in japan, so this is a one of an example)

Attached: 服.png (564x391, 388K)

donde esta chica bonita?

Not in japan

this is an example of clothes of women before the Nara and Asuka period

Attached: 服.png (562x389, 339K)

Attached: 456.png (500x328, 43K)

gimme the one then escargot

you are right. Japanese are true ancient Chinese.

I didn't act gay at all. which is why I told him he was projecting

To be fair i understand his reaction, most spaniard posters are gay and if you see a spaniard poster you always expect that he's a tranny or something, kek

How do I get a qt Catalan gf?

you mean the faggots that take pics of their thighs/ass and post them here? those guys are a stain on this country.

In fact, Japan introduced a lot of great works of Ancient China to western world.

Confucianism, Art of War, Three Kingdoms etc.

Without Japan, the world still thinks China was an Africa-tier irrelevant shithole.

yeah, attention whores in general. it was even worse in the past when we still had /esp/ threads, which were full of (literally) homosexual pony fur fags

so that's /esp/ is dead for good? it was a pretty shitty general with hardly any posters and always on the 10th page but I never though furrys and mlp would kill it. fucking hell can't remember how long I've been out of this board.

jo hablo jabon
tu?

They're called documentaries.

thanks for not being an asshole

based

thank you for your interest in our culture