/brit/

soft cell edition
youtu.be/YgyZk4PJqFc

Attached: D900718C-C3A4-4561-B17B-EEE9E6F13F07.jpg (620x622, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bzni5Pr1puA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

---------------Kane----Son
-------------------Eriksen
Rose----LoCelso---Winks---Sissoko
-------------Jan---Toby--Sanchez
---------------------Lloris

>Things are rarely so bad that they could not be made far worse. The British economy has huge failings. That is quite obvious. It need significant and well-thought-out reform. Brexit will certainly make the economy far worse: there is no chance of turning the UK into a successful economy and polity as a variant of Singapore. But Corbyn will certainly make things far worse still. The economic record of countries that have followed the sorts of policies he desires is, so far as I know, 100 per cent unsuccessful. Nordic social democracy can indeed work, though it is unlikely to go down well in the UK. Latin American leftwing populism doesn't work: it destroys incentives to invest and innovate. End of story.

Attached: 5A255712-260E-4EDB-8D8C-9C2B2B671FCD.jpg (450x384, 14K)

Whatta wastah wot a fucken wastah

Attached: 1567280893647.jpg (927x960, 194K)

Things are rarely so bad that they could not be made far worse. The British economy has huge failings. That is quite obvious. It need significant and well-thought-out reform. Brexit will certainly make the economy far worse: there is no chance of turning the UK into a successful economy and polity as a variant of Singapore. But Corbyn will certainly make things far worse still. The economic record of countries that have followed the sorts of policies he desires is, so far as I know, 100 per cent unsuccessful. Nordic social democracy can indeed work, though it is unlikely to go down well in the UK. Latin American leftwing populism doesn't work: it destroys incentives to invest and innovate. End of story.

3-0 Obamayang hat trick and kikes on suicide watch

If the body completely replaces all cells every couple of years or whatever it is then how come people still have scars

Attached: 1537380371586.png (639x855, 986K)

Attached: RAF Prisoner.jpg (864x1026, 91K)

*descends to the ground in front of you*
*speaks in thick berber accent*
oi mate, lend us the direction to the nearest karowky bar, innit? i have a song to sing for the lads

Attached: 1558191632292.jpg (1988x2332, 3.02M)

Anticipating a 2-2 or a 3-1 Arsenal win desu

at my wit's end

every 7 years I believe

robot synths innit

mentioned

have been chatting with a couple on a swingers dating app. am currently arranging a threesome cos the bird wants to try double vag. quite interesting turn of events.

fuck me he's as short as the other weird brown asians lol

>no lucas
>that formation away at emirates
hello brainlet

Jow ForumsCasualUK is laughing at us again, guys................

Attached: justt.jpg (358x350, 128K)

*say kya haal hai and keep my head down and walk past before he starts wanting me to buy his bracelets*

>The Tottenham Hot Spurs

Attached: 1200.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

>us
FOY

who cares

would be funny if someone edited Alan in

Utter dross, 4-0 arsenal win incoming

Who's that very tall man? He's literally at least a head above everyone else in that picture.

slam your body down and wind it all around

Anywhere in Albion!

It replaces the scars.

Hometown mentioned

miss the lightning
wish it was more stormy here but it's not

yeah but why not replace the scar with regular skin, seems a waste to reconstruct a disfiguring scar from scratch

Attached: horrific.jpg (615x766, 411K)

We're the gooners and we're gunning!
Arsenal are coming!
Never losing hope, we're making something out of nothing!

#COYG!!!!!

i-is that alan

Embarrassing club

How hard is it to change a watch strap lads? Could save a tenner by just doing it myself instead of paying the bloke in the shop, but when I tried doing it with the battery I ended up fucking it up and had to pay him anyway

the mk dons story gets my every time

"Great Sultan" Alan Amir Al-Brummistan ibn Berber al-Iln ibn Wa'lid Walih "The Brit"

Spurs and Newcastle are the most pathetic clubs in the premier league

there are 4 /brit/'s in the catalog. smarten up, or i'm calling jan.

JUNIOR

Attached: BARTY CROUCH.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

#ThanksJESUS

Attached: 1548708197251.jpg (590x350, 42K)

>wearing a watch
lol fuck off grandad

*At the StopTheCoup rally in Newcastle*

Me: "What the fuck are the Communist Party doing here, they're anti-EU"

Commie who overheard me: "Well it's more a protest for democracy"

Me: "Tbh I don't think they're huge fans of that either"

The Ev

oh my god you're so epic whisker lad

It's not hard at all, it would be retarded to pay someone to do such a thing.

Attached: 1511288519399.png (364x339, 195K)

>he doesn’t have a watch worth +£10,000 either bought or gifted
literally and unironically consider people like this lower than me lol

Thinking of packing in my job and moving to Barcelona to teach English lads.

Thoughts, etc?

low quality baits

me in the middle

Attached: 1464297717746.jpg (1024x689, 205K)

yeh mate moving to one of the most expensive cities in europe sounds like a GREAT idea

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME SENORITA

would stomp on your windpipe you little consumerist prat

Things are rarely so bad that they could not be made far worse. The British economy has huge failings. That is quite obvious. It need significant and well-thought-out reform. Brexit will certainly make the economy far worse: there is no chance of turning the UK into a successful economy and polity as a variant of Singapore. But Corbyn will certainly make things far worse still. The economic record of countries that have followed the sorts of policies he desires is, so far as I know, 100 per cent unsuccessful. Nordic social democracy can indeed work, though it is unlikely to go down well in the UK. Latin American leftwing populism doesn't work: it destroys incentives to invest and innovate. End of story.

*nicks yours while you're not looking*

whats stopping you? you get one life lad. make the most of it. have fun and be happy.

would be funny if a load of niggers just pulled up on a moped next to you and yanked it off your limp wrist never to be seen again

he literally doesn't give a FUCK

worst forced gimmick ive ever seen

/brit/ but you can choose a football flag next to your own flag

why do so many people have american express cards? what's the point?

this but for if they dont live in a million pound house they own

except you wouldn’t because i wouldn’t be seen dead in the type of places people like you frequent

worst movie in the series

I know a lad who did this, moved from Crawley to Barca 4 years ago. He is loving every moment of life out there. If you're actually being serious I'd say go for it.

riddle me this lads. so the angel Gabriel in the bible tells Mary that she'll be birthing the SON OF GOD, yet when Gabriel is filling Mohamed's head with the knowledge that makes up the Qur'an, he tells him that God had no son. Why would Gabriel lie? Unless...
>And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
it all is clear now

Attached: 1506557747660.jpg (812x694, 163K)

and then everyone in the alt right stood up and clapped

yeahhh haha fuhbawww fuhbawwwwwww man kicky da bawwwwww in da goooowwwww yehhhhhhhh fuhbawwwwwwww yeahhhh wayyyyyyyyy olay haha man kick baw in da net woooyyy

what's the point of watches lol

>bible

literally stopped reading there

Mam nicked my lighter for her roll ups

The only reason to work "real" jobs any more is to support your while you build your twitch career.

the koran is fanfic

a) not a great deal more expensive than where i live now
b) would be living with my girlfriend who works too so we could afford a better place
c) i drive so would be happy living outside barcelona in one of those little towns where it's cheaper anyway
nothing really lad, just keep seeking people's opinions unless there's a big negative i hadn't thought of
100% serious. thanks lad.

>>bible

>literally stopped reading there

Attached: 1555407542328.png (785x1000, 254K)

status, fashion, functional

whats the point of expensive shoes?

anybody who makes posts like this i instantly know were bullied relentlessly in school

never seen one in real life
t. northerner

want to know how i know your a virgin?

Don't cry

bet you're a tradie ahah

easy as pie

Attached: 1463013028377.jpg (205x246, 12K)

>>he doesn’t have a watch worth +£10,000 either bought or gifted
>literally and unironically consider people like this lower than me lol

Attached: 338F5235-D213-462C-9AC4-4833711250BB.jpg (750x744, 569K)

what does your gf work as? also driving in barcelona is fucking aids mate would highly recommend public transport

init lmao

hate how youre expected to get a credit card and get into debt just to improve your credit rating. why do we just go along with this abuse?

Just did the first wank of the month

Does anyone else think Pochettino is a bit of a twat?

hate tourists
>ooooh look at me, i went to another country and visited and took pictures of the most boring and cliche parts of it
fuck off

did ngubu kick the ball again

Not a fan of the old disney movies sorry mate.

yeah everybody thinks you're a faggot well done

Fucking howling

youtu.be/bzni5Pr1puA

there’s a tim thread on /tv/ lads

thats 4 yous now

Why do normies get excited when they see celebrities

your is stolen or fake though albanian prick