Wtf I love zoomers now

wtf I love zoomers now

Attached: b and r.png (830x1401, 115K)

>go all out politicsed fag mode attacking everyone
>wonder why people now dislike it

I hope we outlaw faggotry soon and put faggots in camps. Generation Zyklon will no doubt be the most conservative and pro-white generation.
Not immediately putting faggots to death when they “came out” was a mistake

Zoomers spend time with zoomer gays, which are the worst kind of gays. No surprise here

All faggots are the worst gays. They deserve nothing but death for betraying God and sucking the rod of Satan, the source of faggotry. Know this from Sunday School

I legit have never seen gay people except on the Internet and TV. Can’t believe 5% of population are gay.

>Generation Zyklon will no doubt be the most conservative and pro-white generation.
I can't imagine how can be this delusional

Attached: This Map Shows That If Only Young People Voted.jpg (621x445, 57K)

Faggots aren’t human, that number needs to be 0

It’s because a good chunk of zoomers are gamers and gamers hate the idea of tolerance

>toxic
Why do sjws love this buzzword so much?

>Can’t believe 5% of population are gay.
Obviously not apply to Asia. White people tend to be gay because of genetic reason.

Rentfree

Die degenerate, God hates you

>Generation Zyklon
kek

>they are not against them, just find interacting with them uncomfortable
Maybe they should stop being pushy annoying cunts then

If they didn't lump together gays and trannies together that percentage would be much higher.

>deaththreats and every form of slander
"Ehhehe...re-re-rent free..."
One cope to cope them all

Only in countries that enable faggotry, the number is even higher in countries that encourage it like gayzil.

This. Faggots need to be outlawed, and publicly executed on live television that every man woman and child should be forced to watch. Faggots aren’t Human, they’re animal.

This. Incels need to be outlawed, and publicly executed on live television that every man woman and child should be forced to watch. Incels aren’t Human, they’re animal.

Just shave the T off of LGBT and this wouldn't be a problem

This. wh*Tes need to be outlawed, and publicly executed on live television that every man woman and child should be forced to watch. wh*Tes aren’t Human, they’re animal.

Degenerates like you deserve a slow painful death

Silence, cave devil

Even without the T, faggot acceptance will still have dropped, Thank God for that

Ah yes because electoral polls are so accurate. As we know drumpf only had a 4% chance of winning

I absolutely fucking despise every single homosexual

>12% drop in a year among women
Bullahit, almost surely due to a change in methodology or statistical analysis.

This. they deserve nothing but death. I hate faggots

Don’t blame all whites(just the liberal ones). Besides niggers have the highest number of trannies and fags per capita

This except women

>Besides niggers have the highest number of trannies and fags per capita
It must be the UK in particular that is seen as a safe haven for them. I'm 99% confident that Asians are overrepresented among gays here.

Agreed

Yeah, I wonder why.

Attached: 1567345469210.jpg (960x960, 128K)

Why are Americans so violent? Why can't you go on a day without fantasizing about harming somebody or actually doing it?

Attached: 1515046933317.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Clinton did win the popular vote. Thing is national polls are useless if you electoral colleges.

>Obviously not apply to Asia
Who are you trying to fool?

GGGRRREEEEEAT retort my """""""""friend"""""""""" (not my friend at all)

This isn’t a prediction you mouthbreather, it’s the actual zoomer vote from 2016

only the absolute oldest zoomers can vote you

FFFFFFUCKING

retard

This is like the report that zoomers are more conservative than millennials, they're not. They just have not been indo- to university yet. I'm sure they will be enlightened once they face the full force of diversity and university professors when they are 18.

Korea was a mistake
MacArthur should’ve nuked it

Attached: 7F1559A3-B4DB-47CC-87BA-CDB82C6BC510.png (640x408, 18K)

Not much of a difference actually

Attached: PRRI-AVA-SSM-Trendline-by-Age-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 70K)

The T and the stupid ads letters that aren’t LGB ruin it for them

Even the oldest zoomers are hard left and the younger ones are going to be even less wh*Te
Cope harder

People see what they wanna see, don't they?

It'll be trannies who have ruined it for the rest of them

There hasn't been a war on our mainland in over 100 years. As a result we are much more internally divided from not facing an immediate external threat. People are largely ignorant to the horrors of violence and war so they are much more comfortable threatening it.

Attached: dabstika.png (913x452, 697K)

Yes i think so too.
I think fags were mostly accepted and then this trans insanity started and ruined it all.

Russia ahead of the trend once again

Democrat =/= pro lgbt. A growing third of the country consider themselves independents and many of these people voting D do so because voting R is diametrically opposed to their well being.

Unfortunately the Ds are a pile of worthless neocons but at least people like sanders are getting more attention.

homophobes that fap to traps should be put on watchlists that's straight up serial killer behavior

>muh conservative gen z
do righties really?

Attached: gen z.png (988x1475, 618K)

back in my age edgy kids were pro-gay
now being pro-gay is mainstream so edgy kids are against gays
it's just a matter of feeling special and distancing yourself from the mass of "normies" (lol) while conforming to another mass of people

>yfw one the normies become conservative, Jow Forums will becomes liberal again
Jow Forums is just peak contrarian. By analysing change of opinion in Jow Forums you can guess what the future is gonna be because that's where unpopular opinions go before going mainstream

Back then being gay was also seen as a rebellious choice of life, now if you get a name for being gay it sticks for obvious reasons.

>pride month
why do fags do this?
most normies have the live and let live attitude by default but if you're gonna keep shoving your agenda down their throats obviously they'll grow sick of it
the parades are completely counterproductive

Get a life fat fuck

>Back then being gay was also seen as a rebellious choice of life
you mean being openly gay, because that's the only life a gay could do
a lot of gays made everything to hide it even getting married with a woman just to live a normal life

Opinions on faggots have dropped too, and thank God for that

fags are supposed to be tossed off buildings, not accepted into society. now its too late

nobody likes fags

I do