/balk/

ugh, what could have been edition
old

Attached: 6e18d0b.png (655x395, 139K)

Tpaнлo

Attached: quake3.jpg (854x480, 68K)

*fought against the sultan and the old system. turkey still is a successor of it

Chair Ship got b& lmao

Srbja

>Historians David A. Walker and Hector McKechnie wrote that the "right" might have existed in medieval Europe,[1][2] but the consensus among historians is that it is a myth, and that all references to it are from later periods.[3] [4]

Exactly. Supposedly this was happening for 1000+ years and yet no noteworthy event relating to it? It's fucking bullshit propaganda confirmed.

>The Kuvâ-i İnzibâtiyye (Ottoman Turkish: قوا انضباطيّه, lit. 'Forces of Order'; Turkish: Hilafet Ordusu, lit. 'Caliphate Army') was an army established on 18 April 1920 by the imperial government of the Ottoman Empire in order to fight against the Turkish National Movement in the aftermath of World War I. It was commanded by Süleyman Şefik Pasha.

Also,
>*fought against the sultan and the old system. turkey still is a successor of it
Alright look, I understand what you're trying to say. We are the descendants of the Ottoman Empire but that still doesn't make us Ottoman. And historically, the countries in pic rel are also considered successors.

Attached: Successors.png (132x604, 10K)

What was that?

Cairshqip posted how balkan women were fucked by their turkish lords on their first wedding knight.

yeah well, the people that established it were called ottoman turks, not ottoman bulgarians or ottoman greeks, they fought against it.
>And historically, the countries in pic rel are also considered successors.
freeing yourself from a foreign state's rule doesn't make you a successor of it. serbia is a successor of the last serb state that fall, greece of byzantium etc

R8 my Ayran archive, /balk/.

Attached: Ayran arşivim.png (205x162, 17K)

That was a common terror tactic back then. Why did he deleted it..

based putinbot janny banned him i think

Post thumbnails or 1/10.

Is that so...?! Thanks.
Aптeчкa, eби cи мaйкaтa лицeмepнa, aлкoхoлик!

These?

Attached: Ayran arşivimden.png (563x237, 47K)

Fuck anime
Reminder that anime are degenerate and a product of Jewish propaganda

Attached: anime-is-degenerate-wake-up_o_4684559.jpg (2600x2902, 953K)

stupid dumb hungarian scum

Idk but he touted it as it was widespread and everyone got their woman fucked.

it's also funny how baboons think that the ottoman empire was an albanian empire lol

Lol i like how you obfuscated the directory path above.
>totally encrypted/10

What happened, Overlord?

What

Exactly, when they were the biggest cocksuckers who gave their women to the ottomans willingly.

Nothing actually. Just shitposting.

I'm laughing my ass off, some uber normie zoomers guys I know play this warcraft classic bullshit for "nostalgia", the fucking absolute state of modern soy gamers

6/10
needs more bulgarian ayryan

Georgi Kastriot was Bulgarian

КPУME

Attached: 1532366092110.png (559x283, 247K)

Can you show us your Astolfo archive? Please.

Post them. I will unironically save.

T-that's my cousin's...

Attached: Pepe ter.png (640x604, 237K)

post em already, we all know you are gay, effendi

Come on show it... here is some ayran in return.

Attached: Sutash.jpg (1446x1296, 258K)

Attached: 220---2.png (740x697, 129K)

I'm waiting for that Astolfo folder, effendi.

Attached: 05310156001505.png (300x476, 149K)

But they're not appreciated here...

or are they...?

kefir>ayran

Well, they're totally not mine anyway so I see no point in not posting them...

Attached: Astolfo arşivim.png (1683x427, 307K)

bio airan

Attached: airan.png (250x487, 479K)

airan vereya

Attached: айрян-верея-1.jpg (800x800, 55K)

airan naroden dar

Attached: 0013359_ajrn-500-ml-total-bmk.jpg (800x800, 39K)

mmmm, bois...

HnnnnnnnGgggg, thanks have more ayran.

Attached: myway.png (1200x630, 612K)

Blagodarq bratq mi

Attached: Ayran arşivim balk.png (1572x236, 133K)

Wrong.
Pure Norman stock.

We should play Fusionfall

Turks praise Erdogan for building roads, who built highways in Greece?

>Turks praise Erdogan for building roads
Ah, yes. Encephalopenia.

Is this really what women think like?

Attached: Blade.jpg (790x1078, 422K)

Well, people just see that Erdogan came and roads magically appeared so I guess they're smart enough to put two and two together

Isn't that a logical fallacy?
>Personal computers started to appear in domestic life around the same time Erdoğan came to power
BRAIZE ERDO :DDDDDDDDDD

Of course, such is not the case but by that logic it easily could have been. It's also healthy to note that building roads is one of the most basic responsibilities of a government.. it deserves no praise. Especially when the infrastructure is utter shit like ours here in Turkey.

>It's also healthy to note that building roads is one of the most basic responsibilities of a government.. it deserves no praise. Especially when the infrastructure is utter shit like ours here in Turkey.

if it's so easy and obvious, why did only Erdogan build roads, not his predecessors?

Good argument.
But I believe the matter at hand requires a small correction for us to adress it properly.
He didn't exactly "build" roads, if I'm not mistaken. He bettered them. There were roads still before he came to power, at least that's what my parents say because his party has been the government my whole life kek

He has a point imo. Infrastructure is a basic requisite for any "modern" government and we, and afaik Turkey uses some foreign gibs to build it, but the gubment officials like tout their political agendas.

use it to tout*

Ok, so I should have said that he built proper highways.

>Infrastructure is a basic requisite for any "modern" government

That's why the Erdogan's government was probably the first 'modern' govt in Turkey.

But I wonder who built the highways in Greece. Greeks don't really boast about any 'golden era' of their country under a certain leader.

>Infrastructure is a basic requisite for any "modern" government
Someone post the Macedonia vs Bulgayria infrastructure comparison.

hey guys hows your day

yesterday i was at a party and i was chatting with a girl i know and she has a beautiful friend who has a boyfriend and she was like can you please go away from this table you're making my boyfriend jellouse

normies RAUS!!!

AHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! The delusion with this post!! She was asking you to leave because they were feeling creeped out from your presense and didn't want to associate with you, you fucking incels! ahahhahaHAHAHA!

i wasn't being creepy you dumbfuck

>she was like can you please go away from this table
He's not a normie he's a delusional incel.

I'm sorry that you're coping so hard since the alternative is suicide.

dude im beautiful :/

>MOOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

I think I read somewhere that the Nazi regime also boasted about building roads or something like that. Look, I'm not trying to shite on this but it's not something to boast with. Why don't I ever hear "Erdo built a factory" and such?

Also, as pointed out: The officials like to use is to tout. Here at our summer spot, it took them YEARS to finish the roads that could have been built in MONTHS. Done so because they know very well that people who come here stay for three months, they're seasonal visitors. Also, diaspora from Germany, Austria, and other EU countries come here too. So this also makes them think "Ohh das ist çok şön be alter Ben liebe Erdogan çok!!!" All this to shout "See, we're serving you".

Can't say anything about Bulgarian infrastructure as I'm unfamiliar with it but just because we have slightly good-looking roads doesn't mean we have good infrastructure.

You're not and deep down you know this to be true.

Never said that ours is good or mothern mind you. On the contrary, the funding for it mostly dissipated in an endless whirlpool of corruption and bureaucracy.

people say im 7/10 8/10

people here also said im beautiful

>Why don't I ever hear "Erdo built a factory" and such?

because in capitalism the state doesn't build factories?

>it took them YEARS to finish the roads that could have been built in MONTHS

and his predecessors didn't build them in decades

That's what they say to all "special" kids.

Phoneposting just kills me damn.

If you're below 1.80 these ratings are def made up

when i post my pic there are even gays saying they like me here
girl posted with paper message that shes for me
than some people here don't belive im the real poster because i look normal and beautiful

the evidence says that your arguments are wrong

A friend from high-school texted a class-mate (girl) asking how she was and if she wanted to meet him because their universities were in the same city. The girl asked him not to text her because she has a boyfriend.

>because in capitalism the state doesn't build factories?
They're also not very investment-friendly...
And I remember us selling our sugar factories for practically nothing just the past year.

>and his predecessors didn't build them in decades
I genuinely don't know why.
If you do, do enlighten me.
Maybe they were the same political shite, only caring about people around some select cities like İstanbul, Ankara, and İzmir.

I have a Laz friend from Rize who votes for Erdo because "previous governments didn't care about us" which is true sadly. It was the past governments' fault that allowed the current government to be superheroes in the eyes of the public.

can i get fit with only rice and eggs and beans?

>They're also not very investment-friendly...

haven't you just got the VW factory?

>girls only care about height

get out of your basement/house and your 24/7 Jow Forums posting and experiance the real world than you would know that its not all about height

you know it was written by a man

>only caring about people around some select cities like İstanbul, Ankara, and İzmir.

as far as I know, most of modern roads, bridges, tunnels, buildings, skyscrapers etc in Istanbul or Ankara were also built only under AKP

Actually the storywriter for that game was a woman...

Bulgar diaspora in France say it's not over yet which is true.
Some Bulgarlar and Makedonlar called it fake news lobbied by the Turx, yesterday.

dude im 165, have a nice car and lots of friends. Thats why im saying this. Girls mog me.

a ''''woman''''?

>Encephalopenia
How do you know this word?

Can you go through your sources and find why the previous governments did not build much?

I know little about Turkey. I guess Laszlo knows more, he knows everything.

imaginary friends

maybe you should stop being quiet around your friends and talk more

thats some very obvious cope right there, manlet.

I'm interested in linguistix, fren. My fields are Altaic languages, Turkology, onomatology, and etymology. Thanx to studying etymology and etymon of words autistically, I know some Greek stems and I make up words in my mind, even use them on /balk/ sometimes.

A born woman(woman) with a cunt.

stop it with the projecting, bro.
Sasho, Im a very talkative person. Also cool down, I know people of my height get angry fast but why are you throwing baseless assumptions left and right?

What are your thoughts on stratocracy, /balk/?

What are your thoughts on stratocracy, Pişek?

Attached: Çerimiz.png (660x350, 345K)

You're beautiful, Saşko...