OMG FYROM stop stealing our shit!!!

>OMG FYROM stop stealing our shit!!!

Attached: DV8jehIW4AMoII7.jpg (1200x805, 108K)

There's literally nothing wrong with stealing the British East India Company's flag

>Rise up Macedonians

Attached: 1565082187199.png (398x376, 274K)

cope

Attached: 343-1.png (575x813, 777K)

гeй

left looks alot better than r*ght

le albanian fustanella
>Fustanella (for spelling in various languages, see chart below) is a traditional pleated skirt-like garment that is also referred to as a kilt worn by men of many nations in the Balkans (Southeast Europe). In modern times, the fustanella is part of Balkan folk dresses.
don't be so mad because of the fact you don't have an exit in the aegean sea and you're considered an eastern shithole

The Albanians of southern Greece were genocided by the swarthy Anatolian migrants and literally replaced. Most of their culture was stolen as well.

what kind of albanian are you?
the 20k chams of Epirus got btfoed after WW2 because they terrorized the local Greek majority in the side of the nazis
they got what they deserved

Attached: 1559948061839.jpg (1392x5050, 1.75M)

cope harder

Attached: albogrk.jpg (608x282, 42K)

the funny thing is that they left themselves because they knew they wouldn't stay alive if the Greek authorities caught them
I think we caught a few hundred of them and briefly executed them

I’m not talking about them although it was more than 20k and there were no terrorist actions you smelly arap. I’m talking about the Albanians living in Attica, boetia, Peloponnesus, etc.. before 1830 that were genocided thereafter by smelly Anatolian dwarfs backed up by Britain, Russia, Bavaria.

why do so many people think that Arvanites are Albanians? because of the language? kek, there are literally slavophone Greeks that fought in the Greek side during the Macedonian struggle and the Balkan wars. Arvanites were bilingual and spoke both Greek and Arvanitika. The name Arvanite is not to be confused with the word Albania that has nothing to do with them, Arvanites came from the Byzantine province of Arbanon in mainland Greece in the past and settled here.
And they fought for Greece's independence anyways, they hated muslims aka turco-albanians with passion

Μαkεδόνες εγερθείτε

The “Greek” Independence war started out as an Albanian war of independence. When the war was conclusively won on the ground by Albanians the tri-powers Russia, Britain, and Bavaria instead wanted a slave state and struck a deal with the turks to deport all their trash brownoid christoid greekoid anatolians in Greece. The cockroaches armed by these powers killed and replaced the native Albanians there and forming the modern day Greek nation and people. Sad but true.

Attached: E69DFA70-557B-469F-865D-0FCE4CDA8B03.jpg (1242x736, 449K)

>why do so many people think that Arvanites are Albanians?
Because they simply are?

Attached: historyofthegreekrevolution-30.jpg (439x620, 101K)

>arvanites killed turco-Albanians and they fought for Gayreece
They didn’t fight for Gayreece or your gypsy Anatolian ancestors dumbass. Unfortunately for them they were backstabbed by the great powers who dumped a shitload of cockroach Christian Anatolians calling themselves Greeks today making up the majority of modern day Greek people.

something tells me there was and there still is a confusion between albanian speaking people and albanians
and how many times should I say they spoke both Greek and Arvanitika that's pretty close to Albanian?
if they wanted Albania's independence they would try that but I forgot, the majority of the Albanians were muslim and Ottoman's best friends in the Balkans

ah yeah filiki eteria also wanted the independence of the muh Albanian lands against the evil Ottomans that happened to share the same religion with the so called Albanian warriors in the Balkans

Attached: 800px-Filiki_Eteria_oath.jpg (800x1232, 186K)

The biggest retard in this thread is you for replying to such brain-dead bait

ikr I will stop replying to diasporas from now and so on

>modern day “Greek” interpretations of what happened
Most of Greece before 1821 was Albanian(Muslim
And Christian) or Slavic (Muslim and Christian) with Turkish people here or there. There were zero “Greeks” living there because Greek is a nationality formed in the last 200 years like American.

>110699625
I sort of understand where they're coming from. I mean, their very first constitution basically allowed even the blackest arabo-turknigger to be considered "Greek" as long as he spoke Greek and was a Christian, so it's an old tradition.

Attached: greece1stconstitution1827.jpg (1217x1749, 1.35M)

1821 and onwards was basically manifest destiny for swarthy Christian anatolians and their desire to colonize Greece.

>lmao at the Slav(e)s ITT
Albanians are simply Muslim GREEKS so anything Albanian made is of Greek origin regardless.

>Albanians are simply Muslim GREEKS so anything Albanian made is of Greek origin regardless.

Attached: Greece is white! 01.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

>Britons are simply parliamentarian Americans and everything invented by Britons is actually invented by Americans
There is no such thing as Greek btw. Fake ethnicity, just a nationality of mostly Anatolian migrants.

roll

>say a three stripe flag

Give us baklava first

>Defending Fyromians is a Bulgarian
poetic

What were they thinking

Attached: 60b475f1d9[1].jpg (97x89, 2K)

Who wouldn't defend their brothers?

Attached: 21534.png (949x713, 108K)

roll