Is this true?

is this true?
wtf america

Attached: dcz9j0plnwj31.jpg (750x455, 27K)

yes can confirm

Someone has to flip burgers and ring up purchases when the rest of us are on vacation. You can't shut the entire country down for a day

Who doesn't have a salaried office job? Pretty much just high school dropouts and illegal immigrants, so who cares?

ohhh poor wagie you only get 2 days off instead of 3

no

also, this is a low quality post, please confine this to Jow Forums

Target stores will be open on Labor Day.

Walmart locations will be open on Labor Day, but check your local store to find out if their hours are different for the holiday (especially in the case of 24-hour locations). The company’s Labor Day sale, offered online and in-store, includes discounts on electronics, clothing and decor.

Best Buy locations will be open with normal hours. The store’s online Labor Day sale featuring discounted Apple products ends on Monday.

Lowes will be open on Labor Day 2019. The store is also offering a Labor Day sale online, as well as some in-store doorbuster sales.

CVS Pharmacy hours depend on location. Contact your local store for more information.

Rite Aid stores are open.

Walgreens will be open for Labor Day, though the pharmacy at your location may have different hours.

Home Depot is offering sales online and in-store for Labor Day. Check with your local store to confirm its hours.

Most Planet Fitness locations are open on Labor Day, but individual franchises may have different hours.

Kmart stores are open for Labor Day.

Macy’s locations should be open on Labor Day, but check your local store to be sure.

Attached: mz3_fM9J.jpg (500x500, 31K)

lol no, I get the day off technically it's just that I'm on call if needed

You people could just not eat a fucking burger for 24 hours

LITERALLY communism.

BASED

>You can't shut the entire country down for a day
we shut down the entire country every sunday untill the 70s so i think you can manage for one day
your overlord corporations can absolutely afford to not make revenue one day of the year lmao

shut the fuck up

What an absurd proposal.

When I'm President I'm going to expand Labor Day to Labor weekend. Everyone will get the first Friday in September off from work, along with the following Monday.

I will also implement International Workers Weekend in May that will go by the same rules.

OK

Attached: buona.png (2158x1157, 2.31M)

Disgusting.

I'm trying to imagine what it's like to be a corporate bugman and write this post without irony but I'm failing.

All the burgers would be cold by then

literally fucking terrorism MODS PLEASE HELP!

>Best Buy locations will be open with normal hours
>The one Best Buy left in existence will be open

please tell me you're being sarcastic

We should shut down hospitals during national holidays and let the sick try to work it out for themselves.