What the fuck have you guys done to me...

what the fuck have you guys done to me. Since this NPC meme started I can no longer normally interact with my friends and people around me. I see NPC behavior everywhere and in everyone. Its fucking uncanny. Stop already.

Attached: 455.jpg (818x854, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_upeZAeiozU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: wtHjLNFs3w8.jpg (971x546, 110K)

if you just started seeing people around you as NPC's in 2018 you're one of them, don't let it bother you

>lulz I'm so unique guyzz I can't comprehend basic social skillsz therefore normal people who make frienddds and go on dates are """NPC""" Hehhehe I'm so special I h8 society bcz I'm so autistic which is modern "cool" hihi I'm so uniqqueeee

You should consider suicide OP

It's one of the biggest hidden redpills of our time, user. Unlike others however, only us few humans will be able to fully comprehend its implications.

humans? pfft. your so god damn predictable and pathetic. eat...shit....sleep...eat....shit...sleep. your a god damn meme.

if you realise you're basically living in a simulation and everyone around you is easily predictable and manipulable, you become a pro in making friends with everyone and getting girls. i don't think you understood the npc meme user

I never took it this seriously, I was aware, but never took it as far as this meme dragged me.

Shut up, you're trapped in my simulation, go NPC somewhere else.

> everyone around you is easily predictable and manipulable

I know this, and have used it to my advantage.
You guys are kicking my possibilities into overdrive.
The biggest red pill I ever swallowed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

the thing that's funny about you faggots is just how unaware you really are...yet you believe you're the woke ones. every one of you pushing this meme is in their early twenties...I know this because I'm an old fag and lived through the same angst....we all did you fucking snowflakes.

NPC spotted. Just stop already, we are woke and you can't do anything about it

This Poster is an NPC don't listen to them.

you're not woke, you're just unaware of your blind spots snowflake.

>snowflake
This is a trademark NPC word. Dead giveaway.

oh so everything is normal and we can relax right? life keeps going on! pewwww, thank you for chiming in and correcting our paranoia

NPC is a trademark autistic virgin word. Dead giveaway.
you all are way to hung up on other people. it's what makes you impossible to connect with and its sucking all the life out of you.

being called an autistic virgin by an npc is a compliment. semen retention is power and autism is just an npc word for above average intelligence.

no such thing as normal. not for you....not for anyone.
yeah, life keeps going on and you're either riding the wave or drowning in them. you can't stop it though.

have fun with that. harnessed intent is power. autism is an npc word for emotionally retarded people who have dumber than average social intelligence. you aren't special kid.

I've said it since years.
Back then they were known as normies/lemmings/sheeple/useful idiots.

The NPC meme brought up some discussion which helped me to have a written form of my thoughts on that topic.
The NPC term may vanish soon bit one thing will stay:

FUCK NORMIES
aka 95% of the population

yeah, 95% of the population is dumb as fuck and takes up too much space on the freeway. absolutely everyone agrees with this. you need to understand though, that you are the 95% to most other people.

John Galt aka Sergey is our only hope

>treat people like characters in a video game
>textbook case of sociopathy
Oh wow, the possibilities are endless when you are a total shitbag with no empathy for other people.
>it's okay though, because this is just a simulation, lulz

Hey user wanna have dinner tonight?

Attached: npc_girl_attention.png (748x753, 251K)

>have dumber than average
yikes

> that you are the 95% to most other people
Yes I agree.
Me myself am the most important person.
My own ego is the only thing with high importance that must be protected.
//
Of course other people see me as the idiot.
Meanwhile they watch 2hours netflix per day, masturbate to some retarded stuff and waste their time on useless stuff, 7 days a week.
Cry about everything but do nothing to change it.

Bot the one thing which bothers me the most is, these idiots are allowed to vote. These idiots are shaping our future.
Damn I would love some Starship Tropper system in that regard.
A right earned, not given.

>muh speshul woke club

Attached: aquawojak.jpg (628x534, 75K)

>textbook case of sociopathy

You don't say. Welcome to my simulation.
I never asked for this.

Attached: 3456.jpg (852x480, 48K)

>Yes I agree.
>Me myself am the most important person.
>My own ego is the only thing with high importance that must be protected.
yes
>Of course other people see me as the idiot.
>Meanwhile they watch 2hours netflix per day, masturbate to some retarded stuff and waste their time on useless stuff, 7 days a week.
so do you. Jow Forums is the lowest kind of waste of time activity I can imagine. it's okay when you do it though....cause you're not NPC.
>Cry about everything but do nothing to change it.
>Bot the one thing which bothers me the most is, these idiots are allowed to vote. These idiots are shaping our future.
>Damn I would love some Starship Tropper system in that regard.
>A right earned, not given.
again...you're the idiot to 95% of other people.

NPCs so mad

Truth hurts, you fucks

finding the diamond in the huge pile shit that gets posted daily on a few boards here on Jow Forums, that's why I waste some of my free time here.
I got and learned stuff that helped me in life. I'm not here to shitpost, that's the difference.

>again...you're the idiot to 95% of other people.
to be honest, I have the feeling that many people don't really think that far to build their opinion on someone reinforced by the input they get and their own thoughts.
They just think.
uuuuu, he has a different opinion, he is a retard derp*

Hmmm, so there should be no reason to care that they think I am the idiot, since it is the default option for them.

clearly triggered their rage programming response.

>to be honest, I have the feeling that many people don't really think that far to build their opinion on someone reinforced by the input they get and their own thoughts.
>They just think.
>uuuuu, he has a different opinion, he is a retard derp*
can you explain how this process is different for you? do you take the time to get to know people before forming an opinion about them? nobody has time for that.
>Hmmm, so there should be no reason to care that they think I am the idiot, since it is the default option for them.
you absolutely should not care. nobody needs to care about what you think either.

>not here to shitpost
>arguing in an NPC thread
come on dude. exercise some self awareness.

In the past people used to do this insanely stupid shit or believe really fucking stupid things that make no sense and I used to think "why the fuck are they like that?" The NPC meme pretty much cleared it up for me.

>*fat black lady* aint nabady got time fo tat!
Yeah I do? How can you form a good opinion about someone who you don't know.

Which is not shitposting but trying to have a discussion to clear things up and get a better understanding.
Half the post up there are stupid one liners trying to insult the others which you will see in any other thread.

exactly this user.

you think that 95% of people are idiot sheeple. get fucking real dude. you are not getting to know 95% of the people you meet. whatever interactions you have with them providers limited input, and you form your opinions on them based on this limited input. thinking someone is and idiot (NPC) is your default option. you're no different than the NPC in this way. Mother fucker...you are the idiot! to 95% of us you are the idiot! there is no objective 5%. your 5% falls in the 95% idiot range for most other people. understand?
Now good day. back to wageing for me.

NPC rage is real.
Have fun wagie

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 5K)

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!

Enjoy the rest of the day David, have a nice weekend and see you on Monday!

Attached: images.png (193x261, 4K)

~1/3 of all posts are from you, all you do is hating on people making fub of NPCs.
Seems like someone got triggered.
Maybe some other user picks up the discussion because talking with you is a waste of time.

if you could bring some arguments to the table against what said, we can have a discussion, i'm ready

I remember in GTA 4 there were internet pages I could visit. That's what this whole thing is. Stupid npc internet

Attached: 1536795596028.png (550x422, 43K)

Never seen a meme trigger such rage on biz which means it touches some people on a deeply emotional level.
Or are this "contrarian contrarians"?

I saw a man in a plaid shirt. He was walking very swiftly. He was mumbling something about the moon.

Oh wait these are contrarian NPCs... makes sense now.

Even NPC rage is hollow. You can feel it. It is a feigned anger, not a deep, personal, penetrative fury, which only the non-NPC is capable of, and such authentic rage is a rare sighting, yet when it occurs the world recoils in horror, dumbstruck by the precision of it, the refinement of it, the seriousness of it. This kind of anger is different from the shallow, superficial "shock" of the NPC, which no one really believes, since it is so commonplace, so transient and empty. An NPC is "offended" at everything nowadays, wantonly whining about this and that, only to garner attention and signal to others how "angry" they are. Bah! What a cheap, soulless anger! What mere words! The rage of the non-NPC is swift, decisive, personal. At first it is not so recklessly displayed, but others will laugh and mock, pushing it to the critical point, when the very soul cries out in anguish, tormented by the prick of the NPC. At once it ravages and scorches the earth with the force of a thousand suns and leaves tremendous silence in its wake.

>non-NPC

Attached: another pepe.png (292x204, 87K)

>Even NPC rage is hollow. You can feel it. It is a feigned anger, not a deep, personal, penetrative fury, which only the non-NPC is capable of, and such authentic rage is a rare sighting

youtube.com/watch?v=_upeZAeiozU

Go on a quest to find a community of non NPCs

>At once it ravages and scorches the earth with the force of a thousand suns and leaves tremendous silence in its wake
you might have to show us

Attached: latest.jpg (480x640, 29K)

Look deep within and you will begin to see that NPC behavior was in yourself all along. For that is the truth of it: the body houses that which it cannot ever for long withstand. This universe has never had PCs to begin with. It never will.

what if we're all part of a simulation that was built for a higher level entity that doesn't even play this world any more

>I'm still paying for my IPhone X but I want to change it for an IPhone X S!
>I just love Apple products!
>Steve Jobs is the Leonardo Da Vinci of our era!
>Selfie!
>Instagram
>Spamming emojis
>Ending every sentence in texts with an exclamation mark like Pokémon NPC dialogues
Normie
Programmed
Consciousness (Cuck)

Attached: 1536939782151.jpg (818x854, 51K)

most women and all thots are NPC's for sure

Attached: 1485905283729.jpg (640x772, 103K)

all of you sound like fags. You need acceptance from strangers on Jow Forums to feel like you're unique but this web is filled with fucking normies since 2013. Fuck you all, normies.

I want to like this meme, but It reminds me too much of when I was in middle school and thought of myself as the world's protagonist, super unhealthy world view. So glad I met other successful friends who can carry intelligent conversations. I can clearly envision how my psyche would have turned towards making excuses to validate an unwarranted sense of superiority otherwise. It makes me sad knowing there's so many anons out there with above average intelligence that never got to befriend an ntellectual equal to check their ego and train their now lacking social skills.

This, and of course the NPCs can only come up with "NPC spotted" as per their programming