I can't be the only one that thinks the modern "man" is disgusting and gay as fuck. The tight "" "fashion""clothes...

I can't be the only one that thinks the modern "man" is disgusting and gay as fuck. The tight "" "fashion""clothes, the gay big glasses, the same faggy haircut, smile all the time, laugh all the time, likes to ""debate"" politics, ideolizes some politician, talk about feminism and privilege and shit like that all the time. it is disgusting don't you guys think?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Whiter then u pablo

i mean idolize*

seething caveman boomer

Whiter than you João

>modern "men"
It’s what happens when you’re raised by a single mother. All weak men come from broken families(which are most families these days)

Attached: 9FBE56E4-B176-4D8D-B464-8DA6AE16B104.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

>get with the times you need to debate politics and act like a total fag!!!
not that kind of thread and i am whiter than you, muhammads

>so many gynos
Fucking hell...

Bump

not a single pure black

arr rook same

t.

Attached: xyBLN5F.png (1925x1130, 578K)

>He's smiling all the time and always looks like he's having a good time, must be a fag
Cope

For once, I agree with you. Especially the politics and social justice part

It's a consequence of the mass culture. The mass culture is a consequence of congestion.

t.says random words

Unnatural living conditions is going to lead to unnatural behaviors. Behavioral sink

modern man no, modern white american yes

i dont understand the purpose of this thtread

holy shit that game mothelode is BASED

Literally ANY characteristic associated with being feminine has always been associated with civilisation. That's because women had more time to look more refined and not behave like savages.
The aristocrats used to behave much more feminine compared to nowadays, with all the wigs and the eccentric clothing.
But I don't expect a Brazilian monkey to understand that.

Every teen goes through this phase user. Don't worry.

>the modern "man"
the white man you mean

you changs are even worse lmao

miserable hue fuck

most guys here just wear shorts, a Tshirt or polo, and sandals/boat shoes during the summer and a long sleeve/light jacket, jeans, and loafers in the winter

Not exactly. I live with both parents, but my father has weak character and my mother is the one who rules the house, so I turned out to be a weak boy.

Interesting description.
I'm the antithesis of that: 60s clothing, oval-shaped glasses, long hair, never smile, never laugh, hate politics and any politician, talk about cars, alcohol and music.
I agree, it's disgusting.
It's not about being feminine, it's about being a pathetic, spineless, soulless, uninspired piece of human waste. A femme fatale is very feminine, but it can kill you. One can have a woman's refinement (most of the women across this planet don't, but that's another story), but also a warrior's blood.