ETHEREUM IS BACK

JUST IN: Ethereum researcher Vlad Zamfir has coded up the base architecture of upcoming scaling solution, sharding.

coindesk.com/ethereums-vlad-zamfir-claims-breakthrough-in-blockchain-sharding/

Attached: 8DA.jpg (640x320, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denverweed.com/conventments-upcoming-b2b-iot-platform-potential-streamline-colorados-cannabis-industry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>coindesk article will SURELY not embellish anything in its title
let's check it out guys!

Is sharding really going to work? It seems like a big trade off in security. But I'm too brainpoor to figure it out.

they did. Per Vlads (((twitter))) its a proof of concept. Coindesk is utter fucking shit.

Attached: h.png (645x729, 105K)

it was never gone, the fud was obviously for whales to accumulate as much before sharding. if you thought ETH was a "shitcoin" and was going to 0 you're a fucking retard.

Yes, and no it's not a trade off in security. Something like Ether kitties could have their own shard where everything was verified within that shard before being broadcast to the entire network. This allows the rest of the network to function without those damn cats breaking the entire network.

Cardano is better

Just saying

> ‘upcoming’
> probably still going take 2 years
> 50/50 chance I will be dead by then

I'll take a skeleton over a basedboy who has "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" estrogen tantrums on twitter. .

>shard
>proof of concept
>blockchain

Do these words actually mean anything or are they all fantasy/buzzwords that are holding up the crypto ponzi?

Just in time

denverweed.com/conventments-upcoming-b2b-iot-platform-potential-streamline-colorados-cannabis-industry/

Attached: 2.jpg (415x311, 28K)

mfw $170 was the bottom and Jow Forums called it perfectly two days ago

hope you all got in, we're going straight to $300 eom (more if btc moons too)

So ETH is just slowly hacking itself to be like holochain

>he thinks $170 was the bottom
t. salty I didn't buy in. Had 10k in tether ready

wait and see if btc dips abit and you can snag 50 eth for $200 again

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-14 at 1.44.21 PM.png (570x398, 58K)

Attached: 1536878439606.png (348x513, 394K)

People say Vitalik FUDs his own coin, but Zamfir is truly the master of the technique.

I'll give him props though for telling it how it is and calling out CoinDesk for being bullshit clickbait crypto "news"

checked. this is better than letting unfounded hype run amok

this baby is soaring all way to $400

Why not google? Sharding is a technical term fool