My parents were English

>My parents were English
>My grand parents were English
>All my great grandparents were English
>All my great great grandparents were English
>And on and on and on, traced back for generations, only English...

Anyone else know this feel? Or the same for other countries?

Attached: 1400962794645.jpg (952x629, 152K)

>tfw three English grandparents and one Irish grandparent

Attached: 1563474875353.png (1086x608, 894K)

My familys like that, but with worst Koreans. T.Gook in Canada

>Mum and dad are Aussies
>paternal grandparents are English
>maternal grandparents are Aussies for a few generations back but originally Irish convicts

New worlders need not apply.

Being pure German blooded was and is still a fault in the eyes of Germans and mixed Germans alike, but consciousness about identity arises. So, it is becoming a good feel.

>New worlders need not apply.
Why don't you lose another world war about it

Pure German? still? hold on to that like a piece of treasure.

Bet your surname comes from the irish one too huh?

I am Canadian
My father was American.
My grandparents were American.
My great-grandparents were American.
My great-great-grandparents were American.
My great-great-great-granparents were American.
There is nothing in me, but American, except for my heart which I consider to be a very late loyalist. I regret the mistake my fore-fathers made that was the American revolution and refuse to be defined by their treason. I will live my life as a subject of the House of Windsor and identify myself as a spiritual citizen of the Dominion of Canada.

>Why don't you lose another world war about it
Why don't YOU lose another war against emus?

You aren't special you central mutt.

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-133553.png (1080x2160, 1.37M)

A failed animal cull isn't a war. Your retarded country literally lost two world wars lol

Failing to cull animals versus failing against the whole world and still standing strong. Hmmm...

desu world probably would have been a better place if Germany won.

I most certainly don't know that feel

based gook

Yeah, it makes my family tree look boring as fuck
At least my parents aren't brothers

Yeah. I always want to participate in those ancestry threads here, but my image would just be an English flag copy pasted dozens of times

mein bruder.

Reminder us new world euromutts are closer to the mixed nobility/royalty than you old world peasants will ever be :^)

cringe larper faggot, at least support the chad jacobite claim or for an independent American Empire instead of being a cuck

>parents are australian
>grandparents are australian
>maternal grandparents are english, with a bit of scottish thrown in a bit further back
>paternal grandparents were australian; have to go back past the 1800s and the convict history on my dad's side before it goes back to england and soctland again
Honestly I don't know what you're feeling about. I have no strong feelings one way or the other about this stuff and think it's all a meme anyway.

Englands pretty uncanny valley if you go there