Have sex. Once Africa's fertility stabilizes, we're fucked

Have sex. Once Africa's fertility stabilizes, we're fucked.

lifesitenews.com/news/teslas-elon-musk-population-collapse-is-biggest-problem-facing-world

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-232852_Chrome.jpg (1080x1379, 318K)

don't worry they will all die soon

Attached: 1566626343603.jpg (800x491, 124K)

it all started with letting women vote. All the problems have stemmed from this. We gave them an inch and they took a mile and now humanity collapses because white women feel guilty and only bang cuck men who also pretend to feel guilty.

Based

>Number of births in Spain plummets 40 percent in 10 years
> Life expectancy however has increased to 83.2 years.
>In 2017 25.3% of the population of Spain was over 60 years old, and it is projected to increase to 41.9% by the year 2050
yeah i'm thinking we're fucked

Attached: ..png (800x800, 395K)

I feel like that shit is the new norm for Western countries

>population collapse
>problem
pick one

we need to start getting rid of old people fast

Attached: Europe_population_over_65.png (1616x1529, 417K)

>literally telling us to have sex

Fuck you Elon and fuck Abe and every other breeder ideologist

Hey dumbass that's the natural progression of birthrate numbers and population in general.
First people have a fuckton of children since only a few will actually survive --> less children die but the number of children being popped out stays the same (pop rises rapidly) --> people gradually stop having less children since most of them if not all of them live --> people live long and have even less children population decreases until it finds a stable point where it doesn't rise nor fall from it(you are here)

the world is overpopulated
population decrease is a good thing

no it isn't dipshit weeb musk. there are very real threats that could fuck us over long before humanity gets to that point and if it does it would be an easy fix. career surrogates or something

Not of whites lmao

europe is very overpopulated

you just want more whites so you don't run out of red herrings and scapegoats

Kick out all the non-productive non-Europeans and it's not

based schizo poster

>what is demographic transition

Just stop pouring money into """cancer research""" (frankenstein technology to keep rapidly deteriorating living corpses alive to unnatural ages) and fund rejuvenation tech instead (which will keep people alive and healthy much longer)
and legalize euthanasia already, fuck

A population collapse is the only thing that can save this world

You know, we can go back to normality if we collectively decided to get rid of social media and slow down the Internet

No brakes on this runaway train

this

Population collapse + automation would literally fix the world. It's just a matter of them happening close together or we're fucked.

So I want a Tesla-provided gf who's clever and pretty and loving and bisexual and cooks well. Only for procreation reasons I swear.

Eternal kraut pls

Are you implying that you are smarter than people at UN?

Attached: UN is useless they said.jpg (779x548, 121K)

Wiping out the biosphere to own the blacks

BASED

The solution is to make Europe poor again, so families start having 7 children

Why should I care about the global elite's fear of losing a large labour force?

>Once Africa's fertility stabilizes
Dream on.

Not if you’re at the top of the capitalist pyramid. You need lots of slaves to work for you and consume your products. The global elite needs a huge population base to sustain their extravagant lifestyle.

Implying there will not be an excuse to nuke that shithole in the following year, it's being like months since burgers haven't bombed anything

EE is poor and dying out anyway

Luckily they’re repopulating Germany

Merchants need more goyim to make golds. Goyims with consumerist power or goyims delivering deliveroos foods. But more goyim pls. And all of them packed up like sardines living in massified cities. Resources depleted? We'll mine the oceans and asteroids goyim, isn't that cool? The merchant's projected future.

And this is the real struggle of the century; not communism vs capitalism, developed vs brics, race vs race, ilberal democracy vs liberal democracy, no; it's the incel revolution vs the eternal merchant.

Who will win? We'll see by 2050.

>noble europeans cut back on making babies because we know our beloved planet has its limits
>3rd worlders cannot stop multiplying like rats

the biggest problem is subhumans unable to wrap their dicks

yes, UN niggers are subhuman, anyone is smarter than them

This topic always triggers idiots.

you're right you did show up

Top fucking lel UN faggots, they tried so hard to take immigrants here completely oblivious of our "illness", now all these niggers here are "ill" too and they don't reproduce like rats anymore, anyone who stays in Italy for more than a few years will eventually conform itself to our original population and so noone is having children now. Although I can see that this will be the end of our nation in the non-distant future, i don't give a fuck, instead i'm happy the noone will take our heritage, better die alone thant to survive with mulatto childrens.

Attached: Dont_Feed_Animals.png (480x365, 308K)