Travel

China or India?

Attached: China-India.jpg (759x422, 39K)

Stay away from Bihar(Bodh Gaya) and always have a guide with you in UP. You’ll be fine in the rest of India.

america, you can crash on my couch

Attached: 1504897129357.gif (500x500, 1.56M)

I am a male, you wouldn't rape me, r-right?

You understand that the Eastern part of our country looks asian as fuck? They were and still teased as chinkies or Chinese but it’s a jailable and non bailable offence these days. Some NE people get harassed into showing their identification in Delhi when they want to visit tourist places.
>hwo are asians treated in india
Same as everybody else in India. We probably think actual Asian tourists are form the north east and the north Easterners are actual Asians kek
>like, do indians look at them strange.
We look at everybody strange. Not just wh*te or Asians.

I hate China but India disgust me
China

China definitely

No but you’ll get harassed by con artists and beggars who would try to leech money off you. All you have to do is put your meanest face on and wave your hand at them and say chal/chalo

Too bad I can’t since she’s been digested and reincarnated as my shit on the sidewalk senpai

Hard choices, both are our strategic allies.

ahhahahahahahahahahahaah
>aah yes t-this country is strategy alliance with my country aha!
>I shall make travel to it
>t. get stabbed in shitholes

Attached: 1538667605781.png (543x443, 24K)

tf why did the azn Canadian delete his posts

I've been to Egypt that' pretty much just Muslim India right?

Some cool things but crowded, smelly, vendors trying to sell you stupid shit all the time. I think I could handle it

Is it true that there is no restaurant offer beef in Indian?

Objectively false. Cow meat is legal in Kerala and Tamil Nadu in the South, and also in the north east.

Pic related

Attached: 940C020F-67B9-4B1C-916C-A2A4B386F97F.jpg (640x472, 335K)

Are South Indians not Hindu or something?

They're the ones doing the stabbing in goa

what are my chances of getting randomly lynched? i've heard about that shit lately.

Don't yell allahu akbar and you'll be fine

Were more religious than North Indians. There’s more Hindu temples in the south than in the north.

It’s the other way around m8 Russian mafia is very powerful in Mumbai and Goa

If neither Muslim nor cattle smuggler you won’t get lynched

just say you love beef and the pajeets will treat you like their brother

I’ve always wanted to visit the historical sites in China, but I will visit both one day. China is my preference though.

Ok so South Indians are more religious but they don’t follow the beef rule/don’t believe in it?

Both shit third word countries, but I believe you have less chances of coming across shit smell zones in China than in India.

>You’ll be fine in the rest of India.
Sure

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

There’s five South Indian states, the two at the bottom don’t generally fall for the holy cow meme since the dominant castes in these regions are feudal communities that view themselves as above Brahmins. They’re more “Dravidian” than Indo-Aryan like the three states above the bottom two.

Pic related is meat consumption stats for India. There’s all kinds of niche meat available too, rabbit meat, monkey meat and other birds.

Attached: 6A3BD7DE-E1CC-4E2D-A77A-9F74A497C587.jpg (842x595, 74K)

China, I feel like there's more to see in China and the public transportation is more developed.

Interesting, thanks.

Yes? You’ll be safer anywhere else in India if you aren’t in Delhi, UP or Bihar.

Neither