So ive started learning russian and id like to first learn a good few words before getting into grammar and trying to...

so ive started learning russian and id like to first learn a good few words before getting into grammar and trying to read. i was wondering if you guys had any reccommendations on where i can learn more words and stuff like duolingo makes me want to die. basically is there any better way to go about it other than just memorising words from a dictionary by frequency?

Attached: shutterstock-210580762.jpg (729x425, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swadesh_list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Together_(Russian_TV_series)
imdb.com/title/tt3560686/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_6
youtube.com/watch?v=ViFqE-m28UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

russian janny will not like this

Russian movies with English subtitles. If you know a few words you will figure out the rest

Cyka blyat. Although im not sure what it means yet. Something to do with whores, fucking whore or something. Also mda = da.

Semen

Start with the Swadesh list, here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swadesh_list
Learn the vital basic vocab from here.

Then find a couple of textbooks and work with them.

It'd be also useful if you could start writing down (or, in case you're a lazy arse and don't want to bother yersel with writing on paper, download Evernote and do all your notes there) all the new words you've learned or found.
Also, categorising your words/phrases/expressions (Family, colours, animals, numbers, food, work etc) will help you a lot.

Add a native or two on discord/steam/teamspeak/jewbook/Vkontakte/whateverYouFancy and torment them. Rusky femoids would salivate over a paddy trying to learn their language.

Good luck on yer arduous adventure, fren.

Any favorite Russian/Soviet cinema or television you fellas' would recommend?

No, sorry. Russian films/series are so shit I've literally never seen anything produced in Russia since I was 8. Just lost any interest in it and stopped watching the TV.

The only passable show could be 'Cчacтливы Bмecтe' en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Together_(Russian_TV_series)
but it's a blatant rip-off of 'Married. With children'

There's the greeen elephant, Zeleny Slonik

Бpeжнeв

There are many good soviet movies, but if you want something fresh then try that imdb.com/title/tt3560686/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_6

Bratishka, don't.

don't watch it, it'll prolly damage your mental health

I remember when I was interested in Russia and started learning Russian.
Once I started to understand and converse with Russians, I decided that the language wasn't worth learning. I don't like Russians.
Also, their culture and history isn't very interesting once you've learned enough about it.

Attached: 1567214762372.jpg (506x232, 30K)

Read A Clockwork Orange

There is a lot of great soviet/russian cinema, you can start with Balabanov's filmography, many of his movies gained cult status in Russia

Attached: iphone360_41519.jpg (360x540, 88K)

Full movie with subs
youtube.com/watch?v=ViFqE-m28UQ

A lot of sarcastic dialogues, be prepare.

unironically do grammar first and then learn words by reading russian novels with a dictionary

I'd listen to this feller if I were you. Russian language isn't worth learning. If you want to fuck some 10/10 rusky whores just buy yersel a ticket to Netherlands and go to literally any brothel there.

Or just travel to Russia and go to a local cafe and start talking to some random rusky girl she'll be sucking your dick once she finds out you're a foreigner.

Start with something basic like "Бpoнeнoceц Пoтёмкин", "Лeтят Жypaвли" and other classics, then dig up some Soviet art-house but don't get stuck up on just Tarkovskiy like most people do

Same thing happened to me.

After I started interacting with Russians I started disliking them. They have no culture.

both of you'd still massacre your entire families to have even an 8/10 russian gf because everybody knows Russian women are the best in the universe.

So what, dummy?...
Form a point before saying something.

All hollywood movies are dubbed

Check out бopoдaч and пaвлик нapкoмaн on YouTube. Top Russian banter. Also Nasha Russia. They will teach you most important vocabulary unlike soviet movies.

Semen

This is basically every culture though

Tag lige dine piller Gronlanon

Semen uses a german proxy

Jeg har ikke flere

Semen

>MUH RUSSIAN WOMEN

Dude, only incels care about Russian women.

Mr. SEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

fuck off you dirty greenlander

SEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEN

SEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Attached: 1444220318403.png (912x905, 1.23M)

S

E

M

E

N

Attached: 1537140540324.gif (1280x1280, 435K)

Jow Forums desires the russian woman. Doesn't matter if you're an incel or not, literally every single male on this planet would kill his best friend and his mother just to look at a Russian woman.

All other nations envy Russian because your women are hideous shallow golddiggers who hate their own men because of muh feminism :3

I wasn't talking to you fucking natashka, go suck a turkish cock you rusky shalava