RIP Bahamas

RIP Bahamas

Attached: 1542840780651.jpg (1242x1212, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/09/03/weather/hurricane-dorian-bahamas-before-and-after-wxc-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gtzi8YS2z38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Bahama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1815_eruption_of_Mount_Tambora
nautil.us/blog/the-sound-so-loud-that-it-circled-the-earth-four-times
youtube.com/watch?v=BUREX8aFbMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit
I thought this had to be photo shopped

cnn.com/2019/09/03/weather/hurricane-dorian-bahamas-before-and-after-wxc-trnd/index.html

and somehow, this is going to be trump's fault

Attached: 1552660145357.jpg (361x341, 28K)

Wtf

he didn't nuke the huricane so yes its his fault

imagine saving qt bahama girls from drowning

Attached: 8674780.jpg (800x1200, 126K)

what the fuck

Attached: sweating pepe.gif (498x488, 679K)

F

Are the mulatas ok?

Could have been you, nigga

lol

>Exist in the American continent
>Weather kills your country
DO AMERICANS REALLY

Puerto Rico is volcanic thankfully

the place of sins has been purged with arrows of God

>dorian
sounds yummy. Now I'm craving for durian ice creams

Weren't they raped by a hurricane just last year?

Based

Based Neptune smiting the B*hamas
Fl*rida will be next

Two years, but this is much worse than what we had. Most of the island is pretty mountainous, I'm no expert on topography, but I'm hoping that would prevent something like this from happening. Still pretty scary though.

Yeah. Those are the perks of living in a sunny paradise

Lil niggas don't remember the 2004 tsunami.

Attached: a-satellite-image-of-sumatra-indonesia-before-and-after-the-devasting-G15CAW.jpg (976x1390, 304K)

Drowning caribe niggers always make my day

It's just a flesh wound

so now trump wants to buy Greenland. makes sense.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Gtzi8YS2z38

Attached: skull.jpg (480x300, 19K)

Earthquakes are another thing that scare me. We have a lot more earthquake activity than other caribbean islands, although they are at a much lower intensity that they're not felt at all. I just have fear of the possibility of "the big one" hitting us, that would be much worse than a hurricane.

btfo

The water wil recede, r-right?

oh no a bunch of rich cunts lost their homes

s t o p shoehorning him into every post holy shit

Fucking hell, that's terrifying. That's not some random small cay either, that's Grand Bahama. Fourth largest Bahaman island with 50,000 people, and it's just fucking gone.

Attached: 1457879759834.png (620x627, 436K)

>A woman from Nassau, New Providence, said on Facebook that she had taken in 97 stray dogs as the storm hit the island, with 79 staying in her bedroom
>in her bedroom
makes u think......

global warming at work

>A tax heaven is assraped by a massive hurricane.

Am i supposed to be sad?

Must be white.

My uncle died there :(

F

No

What about the innocent toned black qveens?

based like yesterday or what?

Isn't the place full of richfags parking their yachts and laundering money?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Bahama
>Population 51,756 (2010)
>underwater
Holy fucking shit.

Attached: 13025484511.jpg (602x709, 54K)

No in 2004 in Sri Lanka

and think that this can happen in my city...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1815_eruption_of_Mount_Tambora
>On 5 April 1815, a very large eruption occurred, followed by thunderous detonation sounds heard in Makassar on Sulawesi 380 kilometres away, Batavia (now Jakarta) on Java 1,260 kilometres away, and Ternate on the Molucca Islands 1,400 kilometres away. On the morning of 6 April, volcanic ash began to fall in East Java with faint detonation sounds lasting until 10 April. What was first thought to be the sound of firing guns was heard on 10 April on Sumatra, more than 2,600 kilometres away.
>The eruption column reached the stratosphere at an altitude of more than 43 kilometres. The coarser ash particles settled out one to two weeks after the eruptions, but the finer ash particles stayed in the atmosphere from a few months to a few years at altitudes of 10–30 kilometres. Longitudinal winds spread these fine particles around the globe, creating optical phenomena. Prolonged and brilliantly coloured sunsets and twilights were seen frequently in London between 28 June and 2 July 1815 and 3 September and 7 October 1815. The glow of the twilight sky typically appeared orange or red near the horizon and purple or pink above.
Indonesia doesn't fuck around, does it.

Attached: Capture.png (806x572, 36K)

Attached: tenor.gif (250x180, 849K)

Yes

Well luckily you guys don't get hit that much often and we sometimes get to act as your shield like with Maria. Still would advise some precaution tho

That would be sad because you're a bunch of poor zombie-like creatures, but richfags in the bahamas can go fuck themselves

>but richfags in the bahamas can go fuck themselves

Attached: 1557089590596 - Copy.png (231x218, 12K)

I hope it destroy america too

I'm sorry user, did you know him well?

Not really, but it devastated my grandparents and made my mom very sad
I was too young at the time

the last Bahamian post

I made the last reply

Attached: wojak.jpg (474x266, 10K)

For the people that was close to the eruption, the boom wasn't even a sound, it was just a powerful vibration that turned people into pulp. Fucking scary.

more recent

F to an island I've never visited

Fucking hell. I remember posting in /carib/ around 2017 when Irma and Maria hit, that was intense. Hope all my island crab bros will be okay.

But he did fuck a lot of little girls before that.
He died happily.

did he went diddling little third world kids?

I remember people going there for holidays just right after it happened because it was cheap.

Poor bastards, I hope it can recover, I hope the loss of life is low

it wouldn't help them much with my dick in their throat

>51,000 people lived in Grand Bahama
They're screwed

Everybody hopes that.

imagine living on a fucking island

lmao

So many Connys

It's based, not enough wildlife here that could legitimately kill us.

nautil.us/blog/the-sound-so-loud-that-it-circled-the-earth-four-times
>A barometer at the Batavia gasworks (100 miles away from Krakatoa) registered the ensuing spike in pressure at over 2.5 inches of mercury1,2. That converts to over 172 decibels of sound pressure, an unimaginably loud noise. To put that in context, if you were operating a jackhammer you’d be subject to about 100 decibels. The human threshold for pain is near 130 decibels, and if you had the misfortune of standing next to a jet engine, you’d experience a 150 decibel sound. (A 10 decibel increase is perceived by people as sounding roughly twice as loud.) The Krakatoa explosion registered 172 decibels at 100 miles from the source. This is so astonishingly loud, that it’s inching up against the limits of what we mean by “sound.”
Scary indeed. Jesus fucking christ.
Imagine this times a thousand.
youtube.com/watch?v=BUREX8aFbMs

>you can literally see the soundwave move towards you

Imagine being a poor Indonesian fisherman in 1883, just toiling away at sea tryna feed your family, and seeing that shit. You have a few seconds to brace for a shockwave that will vaporize you. Fucking hell, puts life into perspective.

Attached: worry.jpg (246x216, 28K)

They must have died instantly because of the decibels

They did, but they had a few seconds to see it before the sound reached them. Light travels faster than sound.

>The Bahamas will disappear in your lifetime
wew

I didn't even expect it, and we live pretty nearby. All I've been hearing about was that small archipelago near India that will probably drown out much sooner than later.

>Exist in the European continent
>German and American army kills your country
DO EUROPEANS REALLY

I feel really bad for /carib/ ;_;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1488825073417.jpg (600x580, 60K)

That's not the sound wave, idiot.

Do you think Bahamas user is fine?

>sw*de
>calling others idiot

Easy there, Muhammad.

>M-muhammed

Fuck me. I was looking at that island a couple of months back on Google Earth, noticed that there were lots and lots of roads with a fair bit of suburban development going on, with most of it sparesly built-up. I thought about how cool it would be in the future when more and more homes are built there with lots more people living on a nice warm island. And now it's kill.
>near India that will probably drown out much sooner than later.
Maldives?

Yeah, those.