/brit/

Attached: 12345.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrivMrZlZI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rorke chewing with his mouth open

Attached: Time To End It.gif (293x361, 2.91M)

Cracking work

Should be PM

Attached: 2019-09-03_224512.jpg (697x582, 63K)

shit gimmick

don’t care about pol or brexit

talk about slags, drugs, crisps or football instead

Those seats can't be comfortable. He's doing it just to piss people off

it was always you leave with my deal or no deal and i will get a good deal. what is johnson going to say different? all through his leadership campaign he said the same thing + we leave on october 31st which was exactly what may always said about leaving on march too. there is no difference in their brexit rhetoric. it is part of why i'm confused she even stepped down desu
if people wanted to back out then why didn't they vote for lib dems or other remainers in 2017? you also dont know why or for what reason people voted..

Why doesn't Boris implement a no-deal Brexit by simply allowing October 31st to pass without an extension?

Attached: confused Pepe.jpg (1533x961, 131K)

17 million of us voted to leave, 3 years later and we haven't left

Parliament has betrayed us

Leftypol dying from one punch

Attached: leftypol on the ropes.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

#
Yeh remember when the Calais jungle was meant to be coming to kent and there would be an emergency day 1 budget. Remember when those things happened as project fear remongers claimed? Fucking clown get back in your box

is tim byrne ok? I've not followed the news around him for a while

Oh right where was that on the ballot I must have missed it? Retard.

any suggestions?

utter state of this loser's barnet

Attached: georgia.jpg (750x745, 103K)

>slags, drugs, crisps or football instead
What, no tights?

Attached: 1546088465845.jpg (800x1200, 124K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NrivMrZlZI4

>age
>race
>political party you will be visiting for

Saxon-Brythonic
Liberal Democrat’s

He tried. the Speaker is in cahoots with the opposition, so he let them have an "emergency" debate despite the government not wanting one, which led to this vote

I want Tyranny

creepy as fuck that

leftymong keeps his toilet roll on the radiator

Election soon

Anarcho-Monarchism when?

not a single person voted leave on the basis that we would 100% be leaving with a deal

might get some MD this weekend

havent dropped in 5 months, should be a good one

celt
sinn fein

why isn't he at home?

>23
>Saxon-Brythonic
>Liberal Democrat’s

Attached: 5A9BD2B3-BB12-495C-B183-58A9A1B99A38.jpg (1242x1485, 86K)

St Lucian
Brexit Party

are people discussing brexit at the local pub

JUNIOR

Attached: BARTY CROUCH.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

i did

>Anarcho-
ah you're a retard, nice to know

Unless the definition of Leave has changed in the interim, then yes they did.

>if people wanted to back out then why didn't they vote for lib dems or other remainers in 2017?
what on earth would be the point in voting for a dead party?? And yeah I obviously do know for what reasons people voted because I have actually payed attention and asked ordinary people their opinions

White
Probably brexit party or maybe wimp out for the fucking tories if it looks on edge. Boris is shit but labour even worse.

Anglo germanic
Conservative party (ethno nationalist politics tho)

>22
>Saxon chad
>The Banter Party

Attached: oof.jpg (940x480, 49K)

What will you do when Jeremy Corbyn becomes PM on the 15th of October 2019?

Well, in our local, we'll pour a pint of the finest carlingto celebrate, and we'll look forward to a brilliant future ahead of us in northern England.

Attached: corbyngreggs.jpg (747x746, 123K)

West/East Bantu mix
Change UK

fairs, I’ve not done mandy for months either

been on a coke ting, tell me how it is yh

Thinking bow gettin on a mandy ting soon

>Voted leave, don't care, got an Irish passport as soon as we voted leave just in case I need it
>Don't mind BoJo at all
>In work pretend I'm horrified by events, 'god yeah I'll have to vote Lib Dem now too, I can't believe it's come to this.'

dread is the dizziness of freedom

Aboriginal
Labour

The antiwhites who run labour will end the north entirely m8

great advert for burglars

>Party is called Liberal Democrats
>Are illiberal and undemocratic
really fire up the neurons

Attached: _103117109_39935700_10155503286006541_1818437742367866880_n.jpg (660x811, 103K)

love the logic of:
i want remain but i wont vote for remain party because i dont think they will get votes so i will vote leave party and therefore reinforce the very thing i dont want

There's a Nigerian woman in work who fully supports Brexit and refuses to budge an inch and will argue with people for hours about it. she's quite based and I wish I could openly support her but I need to stay on the DL

Voted leave for a laugh, didn't think it would win

A vote for anyone other than the conservatives is a vote against Brexit

>Ken Clarke devotes his entire life to the Conservative party
>gets sacked by a bunch of right-wing factionalists led by Boris Johnson enganging in national suicide
hilarious how brexiters will defend this insanity

Daily reminder no one voted for no deal

Attached: straight from the horses mouth.png (2332x1386, 2.91M)

rasheed

>Lib Dem’s
why? most useless party of all time wouldn’t trust big tits to feed my goldfish

I wouldn't touch anything in that spunk covered flat

Know a lot of Indians like this, fairplay to em

Brexit literally isnt going to happen is it

its genuinely glorious watching it falter at every opportunity, cant wait to see the brexit mongs on suicide watch when Corbyn wins the election. The best thing is I dont even care if we do leave because I have an Irish passport haha

Attached: 1491204694173.jpg (400x388, 34K)

wonder what kind of effect 1 month in the wilderness without internet has on the psyche

>i want remain
>but i wont vote for any remain parties
why would you do this

>Ignoring that video showing all the campaigners dismissing no deal

Never change /brit/

oh poor him

what a hard life he must’ve had supporting the conservatives from his privileged white and rich background

rorkes mum told to get to the hospital asap
...not looking good...

The turt trim

might start my political party people of opposition or as i like to call it POO

Whether anyone did or not is irrelevant. No deal is now the only option, as the EU won't agree on an acceptable deal.

would absolutely shite myself if i robbed that house thinking no one was in and then tim emerged from somewhere naked

Dominic Cummings just bumped into Corbyn in Portcullis House and shouted “Come on Jeremy let’s do this election, don’t be scared.” My spy says Corbyn was bundled away by horrified aides

Are you implying there wasnt a labour surge in 2017?

Voted remain
Also voted Brexit party because no matter how shit Brexit is, MPs shouldn't be allowed to overrule a public vote

>corbyn wins
ahh so brexit wont happen after one of the biggest brexiteers in parliment gets into power? interesting theory.

Then it's Corbyn's problem isn't it

why do application forms ask you to fill things in manually and then also ask you to submit a CV
like can you piss off lol
surely you've got your hr grunts to do this menial shit?

>There are lads right now who don't have an Irish passport in case Brexit goes catastrophically wrong or to maintain their right to retire easily in Italy/Spain or somewhere nice.

Who /dualcitizen/ here?

Attached: Passports.jpg (590x350, 55K)

good, we haven't even left yet, and we're already getting fucked beyond belief. For fuck sake the pound is low, we're going to become a third world tax haven shithole if brexit go through, with the next generation wanting to rejoin the United States of Europe, without the benefits we have, or had I guess

You seen these before, lad?

Attached: IMG-20190730.jpg (973x1280, 111K)

>implying anyone even checked the thumbnail

Never realised the Irish were such passportlets

Saxon Byronic man here

not a single Brexit leader campaigned for no deal

BASED

Got a newfound respect for doherty ngl

>people shouldn't be allowed to have another vote when the option they voted for was campaigned on something that wont happen

Nice logic

If it wasn't on the ballot it doesn't mean shit. People voted to Leave. Leave, last time I checked, means to leave, to abrogate, to depart. To Leave the EU implies leaving all of its institutions, regulations and provisions. Not remaining half in half out, not keeping all their shit under a different name. If people were under some different impression then that's their problem.

oh no not the right wingers, the guardian told me they are the bad guys!

Clarke is an absolute cunt, he doesnt want to conserve anything. I really hoped the strain of "liberal" conservatism would wither and die and I'm glad the Tory party is shedding itself of those cunts. Hope he rots in the ground along with every other traiterous liberal infecting the party

voted brexit because it'll be funny and something to watch on TV

these look like shit presses

labour were/are a leave party... do you not even know what the parties stand for

ah yes a benefits scrounging NEET

Attached: 24-21859-25.jpg (656x163, 20K)

What could go wrong tho

Imagine an Irish passport being your escape plan.
It's literally just England but more boring and with less pakis.

Attached: 1562961176993.png (1208x960, 1.8M)

fucking this, oh boo hoo only £100k per year in expenses and will now land in a 8 hours per week consulting role that pays £500kpa lobbying against the interests of the people but for the interests of megacorp 5000

what a sad and dreadful existence oh no

nobody campaigned for ww2 but it happened
things happen

weren’t they the pills going around that were ‘three times as strong’

sounds like fun if you ask me

Got one for the North part

>born in wales
>have dirty s*xon heritage
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: C40A1DE8-A24E-4330-B7F9-9B25730384D2.jpg (601x601, 78K)

looul you did him dirty