Country

>Country
>Age
>When are you going to marry?

Attached: 1543198463211.jpg (700x1050, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 sauce
some iranian, I don't have further sauce

Attached: 1537412735521.jpg (640x640, 56K)

made for Arab cock

flag
i don’t fkucnig kno w mum s top asking mme

>1 year
so you already know the girl you wanna marry? how long have you known her?

no

flag
never

>flag
>19
>id like to do it asap but it'll probably be in like 7 or 8 years either while working in asia after graduation or when i return back home to some qt that wants kids

Well that was a lie, But only cuz of financial reasons, i dont wanna give her a budget wedding But Im thinking of proposing next year actually. Say we have lived togeather for 2 years and everything just feels right so i dont wanna wait for too long desu. Are you married yet?

Québec
Probably at 27

never

>But only cuz of financial reasons, i dont wanna give her a budget wedding
this is THE most stupid mistake you can make. love and marriage doesn't care about "muh financial status". The only thing that is valuable is time, so don't waste it. Marry her if she would accept. Don't wait to have more money so you can waste more money on an unnecessarily expensive wedding. The best weddings are small, simple and more personal because the emphasis should be on the actual marriage between two people and not the guest count and fancy food and decorations.

Attached: 1543516058015.jpg (255x233, 29K)

>22
>The moment when I find a foreign wife. Because only a self-hating degenerate would ever marry a Russian woman (no wonder we have the highest abortion rates and 52% of all marriages end up in a divorce where a man loses all of his property/possessions/rights to see his kids)

You know abortion rates in Russia are decreasing dramatically and most other countries have similar divorce rates to Russia. Many European countries such as Belgium, Spain, France, and Portugal have higher divorce rates, and countries like the UK are right on par. Still, follow your dreams of a foreign wife, but be realistic bro. What's more effective in preventing a divorce, is waiting to get married in your mid or late 20s, at least. Couples who get married in early 20s, have much much higher rates of divorce

That was really well said man and you are 100% right also. I have really alot to think about now

Sure

That's it? You know I'm right. Stop being so self hating.

>When are you going to marry?

Attached: soyy.gif (413x243, 51K)

Flag
When I get back in shape.

Fucking what? How am I being self-hating? Wanting to have a good wife is considered self-hatred now?
Please elaborate

So never?

when your gf is done with you shitting all over the place im gonna marry her.

Pre-deceased.
Even going on a date would be an accomplishment.

Flag
Would marry and start a large family tomorrow morning if I could

Attached: x3u7ukj6dl721.jpg (931x797, 69K)

>20
>As soon as I find my sweet russian wife

go get a wife in chechnya if you don't want a westernized ho

This happens in Russia too, wtf? Maybe it's time American and Russian men rise up against the woman

Western girls are more trade than Russian ones. I'd much rather marry to a French/British/Scando/German lass than a swarthy religious muzzie

>rise up against the woman
this nonsense belongs in boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k

I wasn't serious, but just don't be delusional, there are almost no trad women in the countries you mentioned

You won't oppress me forever woman. When I play my next RPG I will customize my character to be MALE

Abortion rates are high in russia because they use it as contraceptive.

>>Country
flag
>>Age
>>When are you going to marry?
I'd rather avoid becoming a wizard first, we can see to the rest after that

There are even less trad women here lol (they are literally non-existent in Russia)

How come you're still virgin? I thought Germany was one of those countries were people just fucked like rabbits.

top kek
yeah I know russia is fucked like that, just don't expect here to be good, just less bad. although I hear from friends in UK that the women there are terrible.

You're right about that, but
>act like autist all 12 years of school
>despite that still have two girls get interested but never realize it
>get well paying job after graduating but it's 80% middle aged women nad generally old people
>never used Tinder or went to parties
It's one of these situations where I easily could've gotten laid if I had just put myself out there. Until the end of next year I'll make sure to at least lose my v-card.

>Country
Croatia
>18
>When am I going to marry
When I find someone I love. Could care less about the concept of marriage.

gita hadizadeh just so yall know

Flag
Probably never, I’ve accepted it at this point

Probably never
how do I get a gf or a wife I want a woman to love me im so alone I feel so dead ill never know the warm touch of a woman I love

Attached: 1C1F6C32-67A1-4454-A843-BE6AB10339F7.png (640x960, 636K)

>flag
>36
>already did, in 2016

>18
you haven't even lived yet at this age. step 1 should be to learn about yourself and getting comfortable with yourself and knowing what you like and want to do in life. you can't live with someone else if you are in conflict with yourself.

but don't worry, you have plenty of time. just make sure to not stay in the same spot physically and mentally for long. move out and study.

>how do i get a gf
Don't be that fag that replies to 20 people

Imagine yourself as a separate person. Then ask yourself if I met this person would I want to hang out with them? Is this person interesting? Are they fun to be around? Do they have a future and ambitions? Is their personality tolerable?

Remember, if you wouldn't hang out with a clone of yourself. No one else would either.

> marry
There are painless ways of getting rid of your wealth.

I got married at 28. It's comfy especially since my wife makes good money at her job.

Gita Hadizadeh