I wake up every day angrier that the Central powers lost...

I wake up every day angrier that the Central powers lost, especially as someone from a country that most likely would've been better off had they won(Syria). Tell me some things to make me feel better about the West winning.

Attached: 1567477097370.png (996x996, 762K)

Not just the central powers. Even the nazis should have won.

Russia, the UK and France wanted to take over the world and they killed millions of innocent civilians even during the war. And today Russia didn't give up most of the land it subjugated. There is still no right to self-determination in Russia (modern day imperialism). The UK and France didn't want to give up their colonies after the war but they had to because they couldn't afford to maintain them under their control after the war. They were practically forced to give up so much due to their capability being stretched thin, which they did under "international pressure". they still refused to give up everything and kept few colonies. For example, France tried to keep Vietnam and Algeria. But the locals resisted the french imperialism, and France surpassed their liberties and committed war crimes, especially in Algeria. But as it turns out the french couldn't even maintain only 2 colonies and got BTFO'd. Algeria and Vietnam became independent. A similar story happened in Egypt, like when the UK tried to keep the suez canal but Egypt BTFO'd them despite France and Israel allying to them. Not to mention the countless war crimes the allies (allies of evil) committed before and during ww2. Like the millions of civilians that died in Africa and India because of the British. The only reason the Nazis are portrayed as the ultimate axis of evil is because of propaganda. But the Nazis were no different from the allies. Both achieved good and did evil. There is nothing wrong with preferring axis victory over alli*d victory.
Nazis are evil because of propaganda. They were no more evil than the British, French or the Soviet Union. But they lost the war and therefore their propaganda stopped and fascist propaganda diminished.

Attached: 1531507440740.png (500x367, 36K)

Didn't ask
Didn't read

Attached: 1519299143407.png (4500x3000, 974K)

A single square foot of Europe is worth more than a square mile outside it.

>militarize Rhineland
>Annex Austria
>Annex Sudetenland
>Change your mind and annex the entirety of Czechia
>Bully Romania into giving half of transylvania to Hungary
>invade Poland for even more fucking land
WE WUZ INNOCENT IT WAS THE ANGLO WARMONGERS KEEPIN US DOWN!

cringe
cringe
cringe

bitch:

Attached: 1523544492746.jpg (820x938, 169K)

cringe

Attached: 1523467995829.jpg (1024x569, 150K)

If central power rangers won how would the world look and what would be the next conflict ?

Egypt didn't BTFO anyone, we lost because the Americans decided to cuck out to ragheads like usual.

You were BTFO with the power of diplomacy :^)

dilate

Extremely based because there will be no britain and France in the middle east and their allies wont survive or come to existence e.g. Saudi Arabia or Israel.
There will still be a 2nd war in europe probably. And communism, facisim and capitalism would still have to face off.
And if the central powers won then the Ottomans would still exist. But that would also mean they would have to face arab nationalists. Which would probably be a civil war / war of independence that could explode at any moment.

Americans were neutral as far I can recall. But they regreted that decision later on.

But they regret* that

Well Nasser played the Americans just as he did everyone else so who's to say they really won that battle.

you're delusional

Attached: 1542630974561.png (829x901, 237K)

yeah the germans were criminal. I know that. You clearly didn't read what I typed or you missed the point I made.

Attached: c41.jpg (599x478, 51K)

my grandfathers friend fought in the algerian war of independance

he told me that he personally beheaded many french prisoners of war and broke-and-entered many french settlers homes to pillage

rip aqeel you were based

And still you are all poor subhuman shitskins aahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm just glad Germans lost