You wake up in Berlin

You wake up in Berlin

Attached: AF575D38-0139-4C56-BCE7-6316A876189F-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 200K)

meet my turkish brothers

go grab a kebab and call my local dealer

I take a flixbus to Hamburg.

I read that as "You wake up in Benin"
Same difference nowadays

Wonder how I ended up there and go home to take a shower.

Don't insult Benin, pls. Say no to racism!

why do people in your country wreck the architecture? jesus christ ,im cringing

based BLACK brother speaks truth.

call my refugee slave and ask him to suck my toes

Attached: say thanks master.png (1080x1499, 1.25M)

Berlin's "charm" (which I fail to understand, honestly), is actually given by its gritty, dodgy nature. Otherwise it would be kinda anonymous 2bqh.

Kek, I love it when policemen beat the shit out of graffiti subhumans.

It's full of niggers and kebabs and leftist ticks/punks.

It's called street art. It's very hip and artsy. You wouldn't understand.

i wouldnt? thanks,but it looks retarded.

As if the architecture there was so nice to begin with. If it was an actual pretty building I could understand you, but as it is it looks almost better.

how did the niggers become so entitled? do they have no esteem? how do we help them better understand national pride.

Go to Bahnhof Zoo and buy a ticket home.

It's supposed to be graffity but in an artsy way that speaks to hipsters. Pic related used to be very famous but was overpainted because a loft was built next to it.

It spread on a large scale since the 80s when squatters painted the walls of rundown tenements.

Attached: streetart.jpg (860x320, 83K)

There is some nice architecture but a large portion of the city used to be tenements anyway. And Berlin saw heavy reconstruction after WW II so it's architecture is very eclectic.

get some paint and do couple of them nice yellow trains desu

Exactly, which is why I don't mind some graffiti spicing it up here and there.

It adds to the morbid and run down charme. If you go the gentrified neighborhoods with the renovated buildings, it's just bland. Berlin can't compete with Paris or Vienna on this level. There are some beautiful bourgeois buildings in Charlottenburg but other than than Berlin used to be an industrial city and this past is reflected in the architecture.

>Berlin can't compete with Paris or Vienna on this level.
This is true but even the area around the Museumsinsel or the Rotes Haus is a shithole. Alexanderplatz unironically looks like one of the shitties suburban neighborhoods of Rome, yet is arguably the very centre of Berlin.
Everything could be much, much better.

The Museumsinsel and Unter-den-Linden-street is quite nice actually. Alexanderplatz kept true to it's spirit. It always used to be a more proletarian and gritty place. Nowadays it's packed with refugees and homless people from Eastern Europe during night.Just read the famous novel "Berlin Alexanderplatz" dating from the Weimar Republic.

Given the history of Berlin large parts of the historical centre (Mitte district) were actually working class and at times seedy. Many parts of the inner city belt were working class in fact as much of the industry was located in the inner city.

The more bourgeois parts were located in the West: Charlottenburg, Wilmersdorf, Schöneberg.These often used to be independet cities of there own before became parts of Berlin. There are still old buildings left from the pre-WW II era. It is a world of it's own but doesn't match the general spirit of the city - that is different to Paris or Vienna.

are vandals shit skins in Germany?

It's a social issue. In areas with lower class Germans most vandals are Germans and vice versa.

Go meet my turkish brothers

Take a train to Baden to meet up with the part of my family that did not move to the US in 1854.

FUCK Berlin, this place needs to be nuked and wiped from this earth

Attached: 1352402343109.jpg (598x472, 30K)

99% of graffiti in Berlin is just random shit by 14 year olds with no artistic value.

It's still very Berlin. True underground stuff.

t. seething incel

>It's still very Berlin.
Yeah and the essence of Berlin is poverty, ugliness and dirt. Only turbo brainlets think this city looks good.

That's exactly the point. It isn't supposed to look good in a classic way.

Only 57 year old women have the opinion that you have. Every halfway normal human knows that all the artsy shit in Berlin is just useless crap and vandalism.

I was being slightly ironic there. I like the dirt but hate the pretentious hipsters who call it art.

Literally everything in Berlin stinks like urine. Tons of homeless losers and criminals. I felt very dangerous coming home at night. This city is terrifying. Some clubs, and hipster places are great.