How do we improve German/UK relations...

How do we improve German/UK relations? It feels like they have suddenly stopped liking us in recent years for some reason.

Attached: Germany-UK_flags.png (1370x660, 52K)

We haven't. We just don't like Johnson and don't want you to leave the EU. After Eight is a favorite with Germans.

Speak for yourself, Johnson is absolutely hilarious.

Put an end to the Brexit.
Deal or no deal, if you actually leave or not... it doesn't matter.
It has been more than three years and it's just getting tiresome.

>After Eight
prefer ferrero rocher me

it depends on wherever you take the situation serious or not. he is going to crash britain out the eu with no survivors. but the fact that he is an absolute madman, complete with the messy hair and all is hillarious.

He's definitely do it if he can. But he probably can't.

That's the reverse
You suddendly hated us by siding with the mutts (who actually always despised you)

you should marry off a princess to their monarchy
oh wait...

but still nobody wants mays deal either. and the eu is tired of negotiating, they wont change the deal, atleast not significantly. time is running out, if I had to bet right now I would bet on no deal.

If you want to improve anything start with your own country and stop interfering in other countries businesses.

Gott stafe England

Attached: 1555534268962.jpg (648x1024, 161K)

Kill all boomers

the house of hohenzollern and house of habsburg still exist, even if they dont hold royal titles.

I was talking about Germans on a personal level. I know a guy who resembles Johnson in looks and antics. On this level it's even more hilarious to me.

I don't think the relations were great a fee years before
here it's mostly just shitposting that increased much after brexit when your posters acted smug to all EU members, because of the epic 4th reich meme as we obviously control everything in the EU

Should have voted Remain more and not that German hating Farrage. And Merkel should have stepped down in 2015.

This is an accurate description, too.

Have fun with becoming Muricas total bitch now.

>I know a guy who resembles Johnson in looks and antics

Attached: 1567098491545.jpg (1390x2449, 446K)

They never liked Brits to begin with, just pretended for economical gain. Germans have a hatred for the human race.

t. lieing Jew

Kek. Maybe I should encourage him to enter German politics.

Who isnt americas bitch you can cope all you want with your little club. We have other alternatives that align with our values and culture than be a half assed member of a union that despises us

I wonder why

Thats the catch we are trying to fight the menace while you acted as a Trojan horse for their disgusting policies
I unironically cant wait for your country to fuck off from Europe
England only gave me delusions hope at least you dont drag Northern Ireland and Scotland with you

They're eternally jealous of the Englishman.
These "people" have outnumbered us 5 to 1 for most of the last 1000 years yet the achievements of Germany pale into utter insignificance when compared to those of Britain.

Attached: BIG Anglo.jpg (557x666, 45K)

Id rather ally with america than you desu

they only despise you because you shittalk everyone

I really doubt that
There is an inner group in the EU usually formed by Italy-France-Germany the rest act more as a side dish

>Who isnt americas bitch

Okay, let's compare:
>France and Germany say no to Iraw Two: Israel boogaloo
>Britshits: yes, master! Imma good goy, here are my sons to die for Israel and flood our country with heroin!

>(((Sarkozy))) bombs Libya at the side of king nigger and Britcucks go right along
>Germany doesn't even attack, but stays back and negotiates

>Merkel phones all EU honoroba membas not to move embassy to Jerusalem
>Britcucks on the other hand...

>Trump, based king of the Jews and his antisemitism bills and record aid for Israel
>Farrage's darling

>Britcucks, open their borders for Pakis and Poos under Tony Blaire
>*blames the EU*

>Britcucks; has vote for Sadiq Khan or a fucking Rothschild for their capital
>*blames the EU*
You'd have even more darkies, if it wasn't for white immigrants from the EU. Farrage even said so and how many more blacks could come after leave. And oh boy, they will! Johnson will amnesty 100k illegals first ofc.

What's more: we at least have the excuse of being WW2 losers and occupied. You don't. And we STILL are objectively less ucks to Mutts and Israel. Holy fuck, you even have monuments to the six gorillion and cuck yourself to death with holocaust guilt! lmao

Also
>here is your based Brexit bro

Attached: B&R.jpg (1024x709, 224K)

>We have other alternatives that align with our values and culture than be a half assed member of a union that despises us

what other alternatives? anzac? please they are of little importance economically to you. they are no replacement for anything.
and nobody despised britain until you guys ramped up your anti eu propaganda during the referendum. there was banter before, but no worse than between germany and france.

We already know so?
Cowards will act as cowards till the end of their days
It's going to be fun watching you eating literal shit from USA and try to tell us thats good

I don't know why you keep saying this like it's meant to sting, Scotland and NI are both massive net drains, (especially NI) you're the one losing out if you're swapping England for them.

Attached: shrugging.png (1048x1048, 59K)

You're a bloody wop, you haven't been relevant for millennia

Attached: GeorgeLad.jpg (1120x630, 109K)

Your delusion is a predictable as your unfounded arrogance. And to think you used to be my favorite country in Europe. Sad!

Attached: 1566944873122.png (1604x1488, 361K)

Im not talking about petty banter Im talking inconsolable historical reasons and cultural differences
Lol we’ll stand together in victory when you switch sides again

He means the USA.

Because being reverse colonized by one country you made up (Pakistan) isn't enough. You have to do it twice.

Attached: White Anglo.jpg (615x409, 48K)

they were relevant enough for the rennaisance to start there, catapulting us into the modern era you faggot.

I have the feeling, the next one we will fight together again.

Attached: My friend is a foreigner, united against hate and xenophobia.jpg (600x478, 48K)

I see the people that can flourish from them
As it stands now England is not of any good for their regions

Italy will be arguably more relevant than UK after brexit and this speaks volume more about UK than Italy

There will be the anglo union the EU and china

shittalking everyone then calling it cheeky banter and acting as if the one you shittalk is in thw wrong is enough cultural difference to dislike you
historic reasons are obvious as we became the personification of evil in the history books after 1945

I hope Europeans will fight together
Especially France
France need to act as a leading force for once and stop allying with UK mindlessy

History books written by Anglos no less. The Eternal Anglo worked hand in hand with the Jews to demonize us for good and brainwash us. And now that he sees the consequences of his fine work, he blames it on us aswell. Perfidious Albion!

Attached: 777.jpg (690x388, 37K)

>Wops catapulting us into the modern era
>German education
No wonder you spent most of the last 800 years bending over for the French

Attached: oof.jpg (940x480, 49K)

I don't worry about the people of France at all. And our relations are great, which is a historic achievement of a millenium. But they also have problems with a corrupt elite, Rothschild-Macron, on the one side and weird nationalists on the other (((Le Pen))). Everything would be much better, if we had the days of Jacques Chirac or even Mitterand.

Never said you were wrong to dislike us or you were evil you are a part of your tribe as I am I. Pretending to be allies doesnt make sense when we have better allies

>A German defending us
Never would have thought to see this moment

Attached: ca47e852b61483ee0600a8a9d61fbab3.png (500x418, 346K)

No you haven't. And even if you did, Anglos are also just Germans so we would claim those achievements anyway.

Attached: 1559261157102.jpg (840x544, 89K)

>we have better allies
Go on. Name them. If you say USA, I am going to laugh at you, Rothschild island.

We always loved you. You know this. La France is just a new love in our Ménage-à-trois

There it is didnt take long for the we wuz to begin thought you might have some more comebacks
Anzac is more the enough

Terroni will probably halt Italy liek they always did as they are prone to anglo propaganda or any propaganda for that matter

Germans, Austrians and Swiss have achieved everything there is ever to achieve. Brits did a few funny little things.

Literally had to look that up, it's so irrelevant. Good luck against China!

But actually it will just be the USA making you all their bitches. As predicted by me actually three years ago. :^)

Attached: 234424.jpg (500x558, 165K)

Anzac is irrelevant, outside of USA anglos are nothing
The funny thing is that USA elite doesn't even care about UK destiny so goodluck try to take favorable agreements with them

>Let me tell you about your country
Stop please.

Most of them were jews which is why you are so resentful

Even the smallest Anglo country (New Zealand) is more globally relevant than every continental European country.
Maybe France could compete.

is this the famous anglo banter?

The EU would be a lot better off without the UK in it.

What is the point of the union when the UK gets away with so much shit they don't have to follow?

We certainly managed well against the bigger populations in the past. When we sort or own government problems we’ll back to our old ways
Seething at the prospect of our allies. But the eu is cute too

It's always been a wild ride. Europe has many problems, but so does the USA. And even China. But given that the alternatives are going back to being cucked vassal states of an increasingly nutty and brash USA or a literal communist dictatorship, I think most EU states will have an easy time to decide. I only really worry about Poland. A bit. Because of their current government and their paranoia about Russia. To resolve that triangle: Germany, Poland, Russia is probably the key to lasting stability in Europe. And the USA know it, which is why they prop up Polish "nationalism" so much.

It's WW2 all over again and Trump is an even dumber golem than Roosevelt.

Ridiculous lies only the Jews tell to themselves. Outside of Spinoza they Jews didn't contribute much fundamental thought to philosophy. And he was 1.) expelled from the Synagogue and 2.) essentially just copy pasted the Vedas. And German-Jewish scientists were produced by our culture of learning and education systems, certainly not the Rabbinical doctrines.

The important thing is that you believe this
Whatever helps you sleeping at night I guess

Great joke. I knew Brits are funny. Have fun fucking sheep though. I heard you like the kink.

>Muh Merkel though

Attached: Islamic Convert.jpg (1724x862, 139K)

Nice cope I emplure you to do a google of german jews

The world is changed cant you see it

I wouldn't even mind USA as the hegemone if it wasn't for their anti-intellectualism and their America first policies (while still wanting to subjugate Europe and LatAm)
Fuck them honestly

I wouldn't call German "philosophy" a net positive for the world but that's me.

New Zealand has Lord of the Rings (a gift from mummy England)
What has Europe produced to match that in the last 50 years?
Jacinda Ardern is also far more recognisable than every other Euro leader.. I mean who even knows who runs Germany these day?

Attached: 1562961176993.png (1208x960, 1.8M)

Dont you worry about us worry about the EU

It's part of their agenda. America frist is just another label for Pax americana. The USA are an Empire not a republic and their foreign policy hasn't changed much since over a century actually. Despite muh Jews, etc.

Rather: nice projection, potential heeb. We are not England.

Funny, I'd say the exact same about yours. And it's indicative of why we do not fit together at all and why "white nationalism" is also retarded.

Attached: 1566949441972.jpg (960x675, 90K)

Ok now you are just embarrassing yourself

J.R.R. Tolkien is German. Nice try though.

Pretty sure this is some weird form of bait anyway.

You are so retarded you even can't comprehend that language barrier prevent you to immerse in our culture
You see NZ as relevant because you can speak their language

And there was a time where I tought you guys were smart how foolish I was

Nobody worries about a has-been like the UK. Many people worry about the USA though. For very good reason. They are a giant rock rolling down a hill and crushing anyone in their way, but rock bottom IS coming.

Italy has only herself to blame
We were among the first founders of the EU if Italy retarded politicians couldnt get the most out if it then we are only the one to be blame

They are the founder of new imperialism after all

We wuzzing again and stealing jewish accomplishments no shame or honour

>"BREXIT MEANS BREXIT!"
>Never leaves
If I had a cent for every britfag btfo'd by their own fucking government over and over and over I'd be a rich fucking man even after belgian tax.

>Has to claim an Englishman to keep up
What culture? Britain produces more globally relevant content in one year than the entirety has Europe done in a century

Yeeeah, pretty sure this is bait.

Crushing you again maybe I can see why you would be afraid

>Has to claim a German to keep up

Keep dreaming, perfidious Albion. Not gonna happen.

Attached: EA.png (500x351, 44K)

No its not but keep thinking it is as you have no alternative

Again this is because you have a bias that your media keep promoting it
You can only speak English so it's normal for you to see your own accomplishment but we produce our shit too just thw majority of it are designed for Italians and not for foreigners so you never get a chance to see it

Moreover in the contienent we often watch german tv series like Kobra 11 and other nosense like those and I heard some Italian tv series (of same shitty quality) get aired elsewhere too

From my POV is being millenia since I consumed something from Britain

I never really liked you as a people in the first place. But I support your will to leave the EU and crash it with no survivors. Boris "BJ" Johnson is also great and funny.

Well, then you are just a retard. Fine by me aswell, very likely heeb.

Lol no comebacks nice cope then 12% vodka

I'm going to say this nicely because I can tell you've got a chip on the shoulder but no one and I mean no one gives a fuck about anything that's come out of Italy in the last century and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

The old Imperialism was so much better indeed. But North Africa and the Middle East are forever lost to Islam now, I'm afraid.

Attached: EU 1.0.jpg (900x472, 67K)

>From my POV is being millenia since I consumed something from Britain
>He types
>In English

Attached: 1563643337886.gif (529x311, 3.66M)

Remind me who dominated you for 4 centuries?

ES STRAFE ES

Attached: qD8KKSd.png (1334x1182, 593K)

look at him try to disguise that receding hairline lmao

in a few years, henry cavill is going to be an ugly bald faggot

All I see is a man doubling down on his retardation, in a has-been nation sinking into irrelevancy; giving a spit as he walks out the door to the club of gentleman who will go back to fine dining and cultured discussions.
>"Do you remember, Britain?"
>"Britain...? Oh, THAT guy! I hardly ever knew him."

BUT, it will be funny to watch when Scotland leaves the not so united kingdom for the EU :^)

>He types
>In English

Of course because English is so easy that even a mentally disabled 6 year old can learn it.

Fuck off frog I already btfo you before you arent norman you little cuck

>But North Africa and the Middle East are forever lost to Islam now, I'm afraid.
Europe might be next if we don't start to think big and beyond the EU. Great Britain did the right thing, because this Union will import so much more Muslims, it's going to be hell on earth.

Are you really this retarded?
Why the fuck should I care what foreigners think about my own country
Mind your own business we already know that the world is not watching our movies or listening to our song but now dont act as if Britain is any more relevant having Japan shitting on you even with the language barrier

Honestly for your privileged position you really fucked it up
At least we have an excuse for the irrelevancy

It was more straighforward for sure but Imperialism is rarely good for the natices and nowaday not really feasable

It's also a GERMANic language. :^)

For the millionth time now: islamic immigration is not the fault of the EU itself. You fell for literal propaganda.

No I was talking about the jews but you keep deflecting I see but its kind of you to worry about us so much

what does German education have to do little almost city like states get absorbed by a large centralized one?
unfortunately we didn't have the sea to protect us and live in peace like you did

Attached: PISA-worldwide-ranking-average-score-of-mathem.png (2400x1800, 404K)

excited to see UK becoming our colony so they too can shart in the mart tbqh