This is how Japanese extreme liberal media (Asahi news paper) describes Italy and they criticise Japan's intololence of...

This is how Japanese extreme liberal media (Asahi news paper) describes Italy and they criticise Japan's intololence of immigrants and diversity.

There was something I wondered about when I was covering the issue of immigration in Italy. There are said to be about 500,000 people in Japan who are considered "illegal immigrant" without permission to stay, but homeless people who live in parks or on the streets seem to be fewer than in Japan. So where do they sleep? I looked for it and found it was a ruined building.

Of course, it is illegal in Italy to enter land or buildings without the permission of the owner. In Italy, however, it is often the case that people with nowhere to go get together to "occupation" a building, and people who support it start a social movement based there. If they do the same thing in Japan, the public will think, "A criminal act?". In Italy, however, it has been accepted relatively easily and even melted into the city. Why is it possible? To ask a simple question, I turned to the ruins in the heart of Rome.

Attached: reject-radical-liberal-extremism-exactly-21720716.png (500x659, 83K)

Intolerance*

I want to summon Italians to ensure this writer's percerption is right or not.

Are you guys accepting occupants of immirgarants inpublic buildings and it is okay?

Nobody accept this
But we are too naive and good as people so we don't kick them out
Sadly after WW2 Italians lost their balls

>after WW2

Fuck off polosky you are literally a slav nigger without dignity

Thank you for telling the truth, Italian user.
I hope someday Italians stood up and beat the liberals ass and send all of them to third world shitholes with those homeless people.
Also your prime minister should anounce " expression of intolerance" for such
liberalism describing your people's mind has been twisted reported by such Japanese liberal media.

>flips allegiance each World War
>entire military strategy was literally attempting to backstab other cunts and failing spectacularly to the point of being manhandled by the collapsing French

All I know is latin america was a promising land once. It isn't. take your own conclusions

I know that in the botom line of this issue is lying upon good Italian and brazilian values of tolerance for these immigrants as a good devout christian, however, at the end of the day you should know it is extremely bad and it is to be spoilted action for those people.

Doubt that that will happen
Sadly Italy isn't a peninsula and we need to cope with other powerful nations in Europe so we are more chained than it seems

Italy isn't an island

But poland and austria do not cope with powerful deep state followers. You can do it too.

Austria government was found to be corrupt and received money from Russia
Poland is not an example of a good country (at least for now)

Considering where they were in 1989, they're doing much better than Italy.

Aren't most immigrant in Italy illegal anyway?
I think its more the italian state can't even empty its fucking bins in its capital yet alone mass deport people

Fuck wh*Tes desu

Le based Poland
I don't see them nowhere near the status of a G7 country
But I agree on you that from 1990 Italy is not really advancing but so are other developed countries in a lesser degree

>I don't see them nowhere near the status of a G7 country
They were literally a Moldova-tier shitbucket with an oppressive communist regime 30 years ago. To see how far they've come since then is very impressive. Even with EU money; countries like Bulgaria and Romania also got a lot of EU money but haven't improved nearly as much as Poland has.

We are an EU net positive giver so if they are going good is thanks to our money as well as the fact that modernizing is easy when your country has been at that absolute state for ages

If anything it is impressive how Russia is still so shit after all these years
Even Romania is improving btw

the ending of slavery was the thing that made us fall, nigga
only european countries benefitted from it, specially the UK