UK still isn't going to leave October 31st

>UK still isn't going to leave October 31st
What the fuck guys, I've been waiting for the trash fire entertainment for 3 years now. Are you guys ever going to leave?

Attached: 1538270391149.png (367x321, 177K)

>EU will not change the deal
>Parliament will not pass it

Either the torries win the election and leave with no deal or they lose and brexit never happens.

I legit think they will.
>everyone is fed up with British politicians and will blame them even if the EU will be the one to reject a further delay
>Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave the UK and join the EU
>the EU is able to pursue further integration without the perfidious Anglos
>England can finally rule the waves of the Channel of Bristol
And they lived happily ever after

>NO YOU CAN'T STOP BREXIT FROM HAPPENING THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!!!! WE HAD A REFERENDUM THIS IS THE DEATH OF DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1555130574146.png (231x218, 9K)

why would brits actually want no deal? it's going to destroy their economy

being honest It's pretty funny to watch

Attached: popcorn2.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Of the tories win there a greater than 50% chance of there being a deal as well

They legit think it won't and that's all "Project Fear" propaganda.

>London will become an affordable place in our lifetime
Glorious.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 01.38.34.png (645x296, 53K)

It is. Its it's a bigger shit show and more entertaining than US politics 2bh

US politics are honestly quite boring save for the presidential elections.

presidential election is usually pretty boring as well, 2016 was a black sheep

Reading the comment section of British news websites is honestly pretty funny. There are so many people who seem to think that Brexit will actually help the economy and that everyone telling them that no deal Brexit is a terrible idea is trying to undermine British democracy.

I’m just hoping Ireland finally becomes one country so it stops being such a damn eyesore. I couldn’t care less what happens to their economy

>Admits to reading the Daily Mail

Attached: luciee.jpg (658x494, 37K)

I'm pretty sure most of them don't really care, they just want out, and honestly I don't really blame them, in the sense that it's either no-deal or remain-lite.

Cant wait till the 2020 presidential election and its aftermath. It's going to be pure chaos

Attached: EB9tA4mWwAULqvU.png (482x236, 243K)

This happens in the BBC comment section as well.

BBC and the Guardian seem pretty pro-remain to me, even in the comment section.

I don't plan on sticking around here much longer, 2016 already brought in a massive wave of cancer. 2020 will nail the coffin.

I think it may vary by time of day.
50% of the time when I look at the BBC comment section the top comments all say that Brexit is terrible and needs to be stopped. The other 50% of the time it's people talking about project fear and "Brexit means Brexit".

Fuck off we're full.
t. everyone

I'm talking about Jow Forums, not the country. My state is comfy.

It's almost like the country is heavily divided or something.

The only reason why I still use Jow Forums is because I don't know where else to go. I've been browsing this place for more than a decade so I can't really imagine using any other imageboard let alone something like reddit or twitter.

It's a tactic to get a deal. The EU wont make a deal with the UK that doesn't evolve a backstop (an assurance that there will be no hard border on the island of Ireland) and any deal that involves the implications of the backstop (staying in the customs union until leaving it is compatible with maintaining an open border in Ireland) doesn't have a majority in Parliament to get passed. The idea being that a no deal brexit will undoubtedly lead to a hard border in Ireland, plus much unwanted economic fallout for the EU, and that the prospect of this happening will be enough for the EU and Ireland to change the backstop agreement to something more favorable. Effectively a bluff in order to gain leverage in the negotiation.

So nobody in the UK really wants no deal, but some feel it's worth pursuing if the alternative is being trapped in the customs union in a kind of half brexit limbo for the foreseeable future.

reddit isn't that bad if you stick to smaller subreddits

So no-deal is just a game of chicken?

>reddit isn't that bad
It is. The fact that anyone can see easily all the comments you've made makes a civil discussion almost impossible, as a lot of people will just resort to ad hominem. The whole karma and downvotes system is negative too IMO.

Also a lot of underage.

Problem is that subreddits get big and they become shittier. I used Reddit for a gardening and house plants subreddits, and once they became popular it became, "look at my tomato I got from my plant I bought from the store" or "haha I planted plants from the gardening store, look how pretty it is". Fuck off, we used to discuss special varieties of tomato plants and flowering plants and help for diseases, not this kind of filler.

yeah I never said it's perfect, best thing you can do is limit your internet usage entirely desu.

Before using Jow Forums I used traditional internet forums and one of Jow Forums's main draws for me was the anonymity. I don't think I can go back to using non-anonymous forums.
Also like the Italian said the upvote downvote system is garbage.

the absolute state of Jow Forums. Seriously though get out of my board

Essentially.
The UK government knows that it would be better for the EU and Ireland to make a deal if the alternative is no deal. The EU knows that UK would be unlikely self inflict no deal upon themselves. Either way there will probably be an extension to the deadline.
Johnson's strategy with the suspension of parliament was to metaphorically toss to paddles of 'boat brexit' overboard as it head for 'no deal waterfall', effectively limiting parliament's ability to block or extend the deadline, and ensuring that no deal was a real likelihood, and hoping the EU would swoop in to make a deal last minute. The whole ruckus today was because parliament only have a short window to deviate from this scenario.

the problem with this plan of johnson is that its the equivalent of putting a gun to your own head and threatening to shot yourself counting on the fact that your opposite doesnt want to get his shirt dirty from the blood splatter.

We want this to happen because we want something to happen because we're bored.
We can see so many problems in our world that could be solved with small changes, and even more than could be solved with big changes. We don't have a war, we don't have any clear-cut enemies (who isn't also a backdoor "friend"), and corporations are putting women/men and blacks/whites at odds with each other to create distinct market demographics and keep people distracted from one of our biggest stagnating problems that could use a change (rampant consumerism), but it works because we WANT conflict, we WANT to fight something, even if it's each other, because it feels like something real is happening, and we're moving in some direction. But we're not going anywhere other than in circles. Politicians are realizing that we are in very uncertain times, so they are playing things safer than ever, desperately trying not to rock the boat while everyone is cheering to see some fucking splashes for once in our lives.

But we won't. Nothing big will happen, nothing will "change our lives" before we die. Our way of life right now will stay this way until we're dead.

If you're a millenial or older, the biggest thing that has or will ever happen in your life was the turning of the millenium. That's it. Get used to how things are right now, because this is how things are going to be. Every time the people push for something to change, and try to make something big happen, some "convenient" event will always manage to get in the way, and politicians will stop anything from happening.

Just have open borders with NI and enforce customs checks on travel to Britain proper.

not that easy, unionists in northern ireland would chimp out.