Is there a minority?

Are Germans proud of their history? Despite what some propaganda has said. How do people feel about it?

Attached: 340px-WernerGoldberg.jpg (340x520, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
imgur.com/a/IZeod
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lwów_professors
pamiec.pl/download/49/34899/OperationABKATYNpomniejszona.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've read that a lot of people in the German military are neo nazis or white supremacists

Attached: 1567206392722.jpg (684x463, 51K)

I've read that a lot of people in the white race are neo nazis or white supremacists

picture above is no different than usa marine.

furries too

I knew the Marines were filled with nazis

secretly? kinda. despite loosing, being able to throw the whole world into chaos by putting the right madman into power is pretty impressive you have to admit that. for better or worse we have secured a top spot in the history books for many centuries, while many other nations history and struggles will be forgotten or so obscure knowledge it might aswell have been lost.

typical kraut mindset. i cant wait for you all to die off.

Picture above is half-Jewish. Makes you think...if a German general was half-Jewish and over a hundred thousands Jews fought for the Third Reich in WW2, does that mean, that...

No? I didn't do anything in history myself so there's hardly any reason to be "proud" of achievements. I can respect inventors and poets that did great things for humanity, but they're hardly related to me as an individual.

They had children

have sex hans

Yes they are. They came from the same people, they same ground that brought them furth nurtures you aswell. Unless you are educated to ignore and surpress it, as most are in this country today.

Germans hate themselves so much they are literally committing genosuicide

Based as it gets

thats only true for the part of the population that votes for the greens.

Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser

They believed in the lesser evil. Despite the chaos it could have bought much good.

this is exactly the answer I wanted to read. haha.

>t. has a higher percentage of shitskins

I aim to please.

oy vey.

Yes it means that the holocaust is a hoax.

proof that only braindead retards support germans. you can find further proof at Jow Forums

Fuck off you dumb kike. If you actually believe the holohoax happened then why don't you go fetch some autopsy reports that confirms gassing.. as in death by cyanide poisoning.

protip: you can't because it's all a bunch if jewish lies and also you are a massive faggot that slurps circumcised dick all day long.

also go die in a fire.

Holocaust never happened it's already been outed.

Remember my christian school teacher told my class horror stories about how de evil natzees turned jews into soap and lamp shades. Obviously that part of the myth has been discarded at this point.. the gas chamber part will soon follow.

>being this assmad
lmao, also proof for holocaust is for example the Posen speeches of Himmler
>I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.'
>I ask of you that that which I say to you in this circle be really only heard and not ever discussed. We were faced with the question: what about the women and children? – I decided to find a clear solution to this problem too. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men – in other words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up. The difficult decision had to be made to have this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had.

Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
Also youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

non-sourced out-of-context-infographics is refutation you retard

>The Jewish people are being exterminated
The keyword here is ausrotten.. which means to "root out" not exterminate in the literal sense.
Nice try though.

Attached: holocaust_deniers_blindfolded.jpg (960x506, 51K)

The best Germany was in 9 AD

Attached: Hermann-als-Sieger-Gem-v-Lindenschmit-Arminius-painting-by-Lindenschmit.jpg (1024x1001, 163K)

No they're ashamed of their history. Neo nazi etc are a fringe minority

is that way.

Attached: static.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Attached: static.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Jow Forums is that way.

Attached: 1567090678837.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Haha Nice photo. It totally proves that 6 million jews in a time there were only 3.5 million in all of Europe got killed in gas chambers nobody knows how operated or who produced.

Mass-graves you say? Oh you mean those whom nobody is allowed to touch because the jews are so sacred and all?

Fuck off. Nobody believes this crap anymore.

Attached: 1535469016986.png (450x637, 274K)

>>Jow Forums is that way

Attached: 1567527653635.jpg (203x220, 18K)

Ah yes the usual "rebuttal". The "uproot" thing does not make any sense, because the rules of the English language do not apply to the German language.
The word ausrotten in a context with living beings means extermination, as in kill. Furthermore in the very same speech he says that they have the moral duty to kill these people (jews) with the verb UMBRINGEN. Furthermore, Himmler himself connects the verbs ausrotten and umbringen in the Posen speech:

>Es trat an uns die Frage heran: Wie ist es mit den Frauen und Kindern? Ich habe mich entschlossen, auch hier eine ganz klare Lösung zu finden. Ich hielt mich nämlich nicht für berechtigt, die Männer auszurotten- sprich also, umzubringen oder umbringen zu lassen - und die Rächer in Gestalt der Kinder für unsere Söhne und Enkel groß werden zu lassen. Es mußte der schwere Entschluß gefaßt werden, dieses Volk von der Erde verschwinden zu lassen
And that's before we even mention the line "The difficult decision had to be taken to make this people disappear from the earth."

They shouldn't. What's more scummy than attacking your neighbours and then crying victim when they obviously defend themselves and whoop your ass, saying you were betrayed by your brothers? Any excuse is fair for a germ to be obnoxiously invading. They will try to rationalize the irrational, thus being irrational cunts while trying to be otherwise

>NOOOOOOOOOOO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE HASSENRASSE AND RULE OVER THE SLAVS ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: 1567527503592.png (1024x634, 973K)

True. Medication would be due in today's society. Enough said. I think you mowed the lawn enough, the lawn being the germshits.

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN WE STILL HAVE A THOUSAND YEARS LEFT FOR THE REICH. NOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1567528088754.jpg (680x515, 78K)

the wannsee conference already confirmed there were 11 million jews in europe and 6 million were in nazi controlled areas? and there are documents for the chambers you severe retard.

physical proof evidence:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

imgur.com/a/IZeod

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POLAN IS STRONK!!!! STOP POSTING IMAGES OF POLISH REALITY! WE WUZ HUZZARS N SHITE!!!

Attached: Polish Supapowa.jpg (1277x832, 237K)

>HIMMLER YOU WERE MY MOST TRUSTED MAN HOW COULD YOU DO THAT

Attached: 1567528209867.png (680x515, 165K)

>POLAN IS ACTUAL MASTERRACE AND CAN INTO POWER WATCH THIS ARYAN UNTERMENSCH WAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: Average Pole.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

lel this escalated quickly. uhh Sooo. People are proud.

>A SINGLE ARYAN SOLDIER IS WORTH 10 SLAVIC SUBHUM- WAIT NOOOOO STOP CUTTING MY SUPPLY LINES YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO ATTACK MY FLANKS LIKE THIS

Attached: 1567529595810.png (1080x1020, 484K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SIMPLY SHOOT ME JUST BECAUSE I'M A SS THIS IS A WAR CRIME

Attached: 1567530066563.jpg (900x627, 144K)

>than usa marine

*than a US Marine

>broken chink English
>leaf flag

fucking checks out.

t.retard

>surely if we keep killing civilians and burning their villages they will stop joining the partisans to fuck up our shit at every occasion

Attached: 1567530420428.png (403x448, 57K)

Depends on who you ask. Just don't focus on the right and left wing extremes. Both are vocal minorities. In general we are less patriotic than other countries and there is no totally innocent approach to our history. But other than that there are many good moments too. Because of our stained political history we tend to find them more on a cultural level however. Enlightement philosophy, our great novelists, scientists and inventors... And many people don't give a damn like in any country.

It's Chang in case you're wondering.

>NOOOOO STOP USING PARTISANS AND BOMBING MY CITIES, THAT'S AGAINST INTERNATIONAL CONVENTIONS

Attached: 1567530260263.jpg (680x515, 31K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T ATTACK US DURING WINTER THIS IS CHEATING

Attached: 1567529067191.gif (799x377, 294K)

What of? Being retarded and pissing on Nicholas the 2nd's boots to ally with the Hapsburgs only to watch them disinstegrate and be useless and lose the first empire? Being Swedish'y Traitorous and attempting to murder their most faithful ally that would have been more than happy to provide labor and resources while still at war with the British and then starting one with America?

>Look at me, I'm completely fucking retarded.

There is nothing to be proud of in German history for the 20th century. Nothing. Its a titanic missed opportunity, pissed away because

>Muh Prussians

>Muh Slavs

An alliance with Germany and Russia would have been able to crush Austria-Hungary and France within 2 years, possibly less. A full and true Soviet Nazi Alliance could have and would have taken the Med from both sides and been in such a powerful position as to force a negotiated peace, even more so if the Japanese could have been brought on board to play a game of Not Touching You with America instead of sudokiri.

Why is a Poole butthurt about Nazis? The Germans never actually murdered ethnic Poles, only the Jewish ones. Be mad at Russians instead

this sounds a little extreme. did not read.

>YOU CANT JUST RAPE GERMAN WOMEN SLAV, IT'S RASSENSCHANDE AND IT'S ILLEGA IN THE 1000 YEAR REICH
>PLEASE STOP PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE

Attached: 1567528277581.jpg (680x515, 131K)

why are you trying to recruit retards to your side? noone with a triple digit iq believes this

>being able to throw the whole world into chaos by putting the right madman into power is pretty impressive you have to admit that
Retard. You could be dominating the European continent right now, sharing with the Soviets, having the Middle Eastern oil all to yourselves, and all the land of Africa to yourselves. The Uk would be nearly irrelevant, the USA helpless to assault you without triggering MAD.

You could have even cleared the Turks and Arabs out completely and settled THAT land. But "not murdering slavs" was just too hard an impulse to ignore.

How many variations of the same image do you have?

Well, we sort of tried to make them into a slave race. Killing their intellectual elites and destroying their culture, using them as cheap slave workers and kidnapping aryan looking children.

Germshits are obsessed with the Med. They should stick to peeling frozen cabbages and potatoes, and proceed to insert them in their orifices.

he's a p*le, just ignore his autism.

Sounds pretty based ngl

We are quite dominant in Europe for a country lacking a proper miliatry. And we let you do the dirty work in the Middle East. USA are taking the heat while everybody loves Germany.

You know one of things Stalin asked for in trade was? Designs and specs to produce aritificial rubber and such. Shit like that. The Nazis were literally given an opportunity to turn the USSR into the source of cheap labor and cheap resources, all extracted and produced at below market costs, likely with technical supervisors ensuring quality control.

Like, cooperating with them would have given the Nazis everything they wanted. All of it. The resources the labor. All of it. Direct rule over half the Slavs and indirect rule over the rest. It was right there.

slavs are slaves without the e. so it sounds reasonable they wanted to do that.

>Amerifat education

The einsatzgruppen murdered thousands of ethnic poles not just Jews.

>Germans never actually murdered ethnic Poles

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lwów_professors

We are Germans. Why content yourself with a part of the cake when you can try to have the whole cake? Why be a major player when you can try to become weltmacht?

idiot

>Ah yes the usual "rebuttal". The "uproot" thing does not make any sense, because the rules of the English language do not apply to the German language.

Interesting that you have been through this before and have yet to realize that the holocaust is in fact a massive fabrication. I do of course see a pattern in how you present your self as well and I'm fairly certain i know how you will react to any piece of information i present.

Is there anything else you want to share from your textbook? Speeches, texts or maybe some list of inmates in transit camps? Whatever you do be sure to not touch upon the many logistical absurdities or the lack of any physical evidence.

What is your response to the fact that there are no autopsy reports in this supposedly well documented event?

Any non-kangaroo court relies on autopsy reports to establish the cause of death.

>inb4 oy vey de evil natzees hid all the evidence by dumping it all in the ocean.

That is some nice blogs and mainstream crap you got there Shekelberg.

From your crap site:

"First-Ever Excavation of Nazi Death Camp Treblinka Reveals Horrors"

Pic related.. its a hole with nothing in it.

I laughed out loud while looking at your so called evidence. It's to put it mildly.. embarrassing.

Nice hasbara though I'm sure the Israeli government will fork over a few shekels that they have stolen from the American taxpayer for your "work" here.

Attached: z227hAocGPkmYHSBGmoWyn-970-80.jpg (970x646, 150K)

are all Germans this based?

Some people believe we aim to achieve a similar thing with all the refugees.

While Britain is still powerful and America is becoming their supplier? While your own, and IMMEDIATE, history is replete with Germany being wildly succesful as a major player?

Man, at least the Japanese had the excuse of sheer fatalism, actively commiting suicide. and Italy just gave up on France and Britain.

You do of course realize that wikipedia is a jew infested shithole?

I'm sure they are except for that one time with Hitler.

Attached: 1456485192001.jpg (1024x2836, 500K)

That's a jew.

Lmao. Germans didn't attack and didn't wage war, they just got beaten because of some wild conjecture, while they are pure and immaculate, right?

>top spot in the history books
More like the bottom spot

For stating the obvious? We don't join most of your wars yet reap all the benefits. And even Trump had to show respect to Merkel.

We usually neglect that dominating part and think of us as industrious and well-meaning. Everbody is supposed to love us, right?

Every wiki article has a bibliography below you deranged Jow Forumstard, if you feel like questioning the credibility of those sources, go ahead and try.

Here is a list of sources from Palmiry article for example:

Władysław Bartoszewski (1976). Palmiry (in Polish). Warszawa: Książka i Wiedza.
Władysław Bartoszewski (1970). Warszawski pierścień śmierci 1939–1944 (in Polish). Warszawa: Interpress.
Jochen Böhler; Klaus-Michael Mallmann; Jürgen Matthäus (2009). Einsatzgruppen w Polsce (in Polish). Warszawa: Bellona. ISBN 978-83-11-11588-0.
Regina Domańska (1978). Pawiak – więzienie Gestapo. Kronika lat 1939–1944 (in Polish). Warszawa: Książka i Wiedza.
Krzysztof Dunin-Wąsowicz (1984). Warszawa w latach 1939–1945 (in Polish). Warszawa: Państwowe Wydawnictwo Naukowe. ISBN 83-01-04207-9.
Richard C. Lukas (2004). Forgotten Survivors: Polish Christians Remember the Nazi Occupation. University Press of Kansas. ISBN 978-0-7006-1350-2. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
Zygmunt Mańkowski (1992). Außerordentliche Befriedungsaktion 1940 – akcja AB na ziemiach polskich (in Polish). Warszawa: Zakład Historii Najnowszej Uniwersytetu Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie i OKBZpNP-IPN w Lublinie.
Jerzy Misiak (2006). Palmiry (in Polish). Izabelin: Kampinoski Park Narodowy. ISBN 83-89961-22-9.
Robert Rozett; Shmuel Spector (2013). Encyclopedia of the Holocaust. Routledge. ISBN 1135969507. Retrieved 2016-03-24.
Rafał Sierchuła; Wojciech Muszyński (2008-04-04). "Katyń i Palmiry 1940 (Dodatek specjalny IPN)". Niezależna Gazeta Polska (in Polish).
Artur Stelmasiak (August 2008). "Dobry proboszcz na złe czasy" (in Polish). e-civitas.pl. Retrieved April 23, 2015.
Wojciech Świątkiewicz (21 June 2015). "Palmiry: warszawski Katyń" (in Polish). idziemy.pl. Retrieved June 12, 2016.
Maria Wardzyńska (2009). Był rok 1939. Operacja niemieckiej policji bezpieczeństwa w Polsce. Intelligenzaktion (in Polish). Warszawa: Instytut Pamięci Narodowej. ISBN 978-83-7629-063-8.

logic facts and citations are jewish tricks

Its irrelevant anyways, Jews weren't going to survive in Nazi territory. The closest would have been establish a larger Israel as an open air prison and just dumping them there.

Oh also, here is entire article (in PDF format) about AB Aktion, in English. Enjoy the read.

pamiec.pl/download/49/34899/OperationABKATYNpomniejszona.pdf

What are you talking about? The UK are on the bring of committing suicide. With a no-brexit-deal menu will be canned food. And your own country is highly dysfunctional on a political level. You are overextending your reach and it will backfire on you in some years.

They should. Europeans conspired against the German master race. They attacked out of nowhere, swiftly, treacherously. Don't believe history books, it's all fake. Germans are the victims in all of this

Here is something even more enjoyable.. the fact that you can't prove that any person died from deliberate cyanide poisoning in German captivity during ww2.

I've always thought that German posters on this site were low IQ but this Norwegian tranny is something else.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? We're talking about German crimes against Polish civilians, most of which were carried out in a way of mass executions, you absolute imbecile.

You are fucking pathetic

Britain and France being the lapdogs of International Jewry started ww2 by declaring war against Germany.

Why bother deying it? Even our most machiavellian politicans don't do it. In fact they are pointing out our memorial culture and how we took responsibility by volunteering for a unified Europe and amicable ties with Israel.

Yeah, poor oppressed Germany. Britain and France allowed it to annex Austria and Czechoslovakia, but not Poland. How could they!