How do we stop Americans from genociding brown people?

How do we stop Americans from genociding brown people?

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc7evfHPcZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do we stop mexicans from making the exact same thread over and over again

Interracial couples just lead to more non white mutts. Their children will all end up being brown

We're just finishing what the Spaniards started with their caste system

Mestizo+euro=75%white

How many times have you made this exact same thread?

honestly the way the wind is blowing the US's future ethnic groups will be

Rural Whites at ~15%
White Hispanics at ~60%
Blacks (including light-skinned blacks which will assimilated with the larger black group) at 15%
Hapas at 3%
Asians at 1%
and a small remaining actual hispanics ethnicity.

kys

>"white" hispanics
>aka I’m light brown instead of being fully dark end this meme already

Is this counting the future independent country/ Mexican territory of Aztlan?

What race do you want to perserve, amerindians or mestizos?

Fuck, that last part wasn’t meant to be greentexted

Everyone should support the genocide of MEXIGLOBOS

Attached: 1567398968119.jpg (962x1024, 503K)

im not arguing whether or not they'll actually be white. but they'll be so mixed with the whites that they'll exhibit all your favorite white phenotypes and -- most importantly -- they'll be accepted as whites by american society.

Attached: 1541020582904.jpg (625x482, 68K)

Castizos are white, amerindians were only 60% mongoloid

actually more asians than hispanics are inmigrating to the US, under current trends by 2060 there will be as many asians as hispanics either white or non white

>they'll exhibit all your favorite white phenotypes
>implying
they're going to be manlets with dark hair and dark eyes and the only thing white about them will be relatively light skin

Even mestizos are tall here with american diets, castizos wont be short

100% non-white

This is true, how does a single generation of eating good create such tall, superior mestizo BVLL?

cope

Attached: height_map.png (960x637, 212K)

>they’ll be accepted as whites
Doubt it, they’ll probably see themselves as being brown Mexicans. Being white wouldn’t offer them zero benefits.

Is he a white hispanic

Attached: IMG_20190829_163754.jpg (1528x2048, 432K)

dark hair and eyes will be common amongst them, but i'm banking on them being taller than the average mexican as points out and much lighter skinned.

it's like that one image showing how Abo's got BLEACHED in australia. Half is still distinctly abo, quadroon could swing either way while the octoroon is, at least phenotypically, white-passing.

The shortest American is still taller than any Latino

Is she considered white in America?

Attached: 1582716958372.png (1470x952, 1.06M)

this girl is 1/16 aboriginal

Attached: madeleine_madden_-_getty_-_h_2018.jpg (768x433, 54K)

There was a Chicano in my class during hs and he was smaller than me

Cope

Maybe but the average chi is still taller than the the avg mex

i am the future

Attached: me.jpg (960x960, 95K)

extreme cope

Attached: YIKES.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

why does the media always push white and black couples when the most common is spics and whites?

Attached: 1538932936915.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Because BLACK men are sexually threatening to white males

They never show white and mestizo couples, only mestizo and black and white and black, pretty weird bros
I still thank the Jews for everything they do for me and aztlan on a daily basis though

Beige almost white but not quite

Yes

Thats counting 1st gen immigrants
Jews want to make whites and hispanics angry in order to start a race war

Angry at who, blacks? Pitting the largest and second largest demographics in the US against one located mostly in major cities sounds like a pretty one sided race war.

I'll gladly die for my Jewish overlords
fuck wypipo
free aztlan

Attached: Saint Anne.jpg (625x490, 69K)

KILL YOURSELF MEXIGLOBO

where are you getting the info that she's 1/16th? if her "white" parent has family that's been in australia for long it's likely they had some abo too, and pairing with a more recently-blooded abo could've brought those genes back up.

Yes angry at blacks

White + Brown = Brown

Jews are to blame for everything, they are the reason mexico is a shithole, they are the reason your parents came over here and the reason whites hate you.
Jews want a racewar and they will get it because everyone is a retard

But Mexianon... Americans ARE brown people.
Because it's oversaturated. It's very common to see brown/white couples in Latin America, and the Southwest United States. The only people who benefit from diversity gibs are blacks and dark brown indians. If you're Asian or light brown med/arab then you're just as evil as whites.

But why? Like I said above, having the two largest groups of people gang up on a small one like blacks doesn't seem like a very productive race war. If the goal was to hurt whites, they should highlight latino-white racemixing and get everyone mad about that.

as if a white german + a white italian will ever be
a white german or a white italian kek

Whites* are to blame for everything, they are the reason mexico is a shithole, they are the reason your parents came over here and the reason whites hate you.
Whites want a racewar and they will get it because everyone is a retard

FTFY bro

Kys subhuman

Jews dont want to hurt whites, they just want to make whites angry at minorities

Wait, so what's their plan? All I hear from Jow Forums is that the jews want to wipe out whites. Making them angry at minorities just seems like a fast track to a white ethnostate. Why would the jews want that?

t.

Attached: garza.jpg (469x429, 16K)

Maybe ashkenazi jews are white supremacists

>inb4 it’s fake
Her video is on YouTube

Attached: C4284750-E564-4A90-9C2F-8FA5E0AC0953.jpg (635x349, 42K)

Jews say that to provoke white people and to start a racewar, if that was really their plan they would not say it in public

No, I've seen that video before and understand that that's their plan. I just don't see how making whites mad like is suggesting would help that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc7evfHPcZM

Jews can easily disguise themselves as whites and pass off as white if they have plastic surgery or change their names. Jews get triggered when someone suggests whites as a whole shouldn't be generalized as a group because that means that jews won't have their own disguise anymore. When the blame is put on minorities, jews aren't the focus, therefore by causing tension between groups means less corporation and less effort to take the zionists down.

In the americas its amerindians who are being genocided, whites and mestizos with r1b are the majority.
White genocide is just a lie to make whites angry at minorities

Thank you, that clears a lot up. Hopefully someday we can rip off their masks and cleanse the zionists from this earth.