Are Dominican girls common in your country?

Are Dominican girls common in your country?

Attached: 1567395017648.jpg (501x750, 47K)

I live in New York, so they're common over here thankfully.
I remember going to Jones Beach one time with my friends, and there was soooo much big round Dominican booty. I was getting so horny seeing all of it, but didn't get a full boner thankfully. This one chick who was right next to us was a 9/10 with a perfect ass. Big but not too big, round, brown, smooth, fucking delicious looking. I would have ate her asshole right there if I could.

Have you ever got your face sat on by a Dominiqt?

God, I wish

Attached: Winifer.jpg (423x623, 40K)

Ever got facesat by a Puerto Rican girl? Someone was telling me how his Puerto Rican gf puts her big ass on his face and the smell turns him on like crazy

I haven't gotten into a relationship yet. There was this girl I saw with the nicest ass I've ever seen once, but she was already taken.

Attached: wojak.jpg (474x266, 10K)

No

There like a million Dominicans in New York City. Lot of good looking ones, but also a lot of fat messes. They like white guys tho many of them are gold diggers. Avoid marriage. They are dumb as as rocks, so it's somewhat easier to string them along, compared to Eastern European or Asian women

>Thankfully
Loud, obnoxious, short, materialistic and trashy whores who claim to be devout Catholics yet have not attended any church/place of worship in years. They only fiend over black guys from crime-infested places like the Bronx, Queens, Yonkers, or NJ cities like P Town or Newark. Call me an incel all you want, I’m convinced there is not a single redeeming value about them.

dominicans are the best girls and anyone who doesn't like them just gets routinely ignored by them

True

I was hanging out in Harlem the other night and the Dominican chicks were gorgeous. I went to a bar and the bartender was Dominican, I wanted to breed with her so bad

bump

>tfw practically no latinas in norway

Attached: 1497756830863.jpg (326x414, 22K)

>oh nooo
>there are no GOBLINAS in my EUROPEAN country ohnononon
go get herps from a romanian prostitute if you really need to do it, but please shut the fuck up

t. autistic gookposter

what are you talking about? go to bergen, i met a bunch of chileans there.

Kill yourself pedo. All pedos deserve to be tortured and burn alive.

i wish there were more desu

I'd rather be a pedo than a fucking poolack LMAO

Puerto Rican girls are hot too