Noooooo, you can't eat that tasty, tasty rabbit you killed with your own hands you murderer!!!

>Noooooo, you can't eat that tasty, tasty rabbit you killed with your own hands you murderer!!!

Attached: noo.jpg (211x239, 9K)

I've never met someone who would actually have a problem with you eating a rabbit

i think its weird how you can turn them inside out so easily

I just came here and almost forgot why I stopped browsing Jow Forums a long time ago and then I remembered soyjak threads happened

People don't like how they're trapped

Based
Fuck those little earniggers

>why yes I do hunt the rabbits in my neighbourhood park

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

Have you actually done it. I always want to but im worried white people would cry. My plan is to have a carrot in one hand and a club in the other and wait for it to come get the carrot then take it to pound town

they're tasty and tender. I like hares meat as well.

Why do people get so asshurt about hunting, yet are fine about buying meat at a grocery store? I've met numerous people that gasp, or recoil at the idea of hunting, yet still readily eat meat.

aren't you not supposed to eat rabbit you hunted since it burns more calories to catch/cook than it restores.

idiots
hunting is far more ethical as long as it's in season
buying the cheap meat at the store is supporting animal torture

In italy we kill and eat rabbits every sunday basically

better just use it to trap them in a cage. slaughter them at home. its the safe option.

knowing the animal lead a cruel and tortured life is the only thing that makes store bought meat worth eating. you dont get to feel the thrill to kill it so you have to be satisfied with that knowledge to satisfy your bloodlust.
thats what makes meat soul food.
its also why we dont eat insects, their capicty for suffering is far too limited.

Very german post

My American cousins were horrified we ate rabbits

lmfao, fucking BASED

>oh rabbits are delicious, but I'm more of a frogs fan myself

kek
fucking caveman

Why do you want to eat me, user?

Attached: 9525e38.jpg (1536x2048, 583K)