I posit that Italy is the worst country in Europe

I posit that Italy is the worst country in Europe.

The stranglehold of the mafia over their economy is an embarrassment to the Western world and they've elected that lecherous media mogul how many times now? Were it not for their overrated food they'd be detested, and now their atrocious public finances are on the verge of bankrupting the whole Eurozone. They are a fundamentally unproductive and cowardly race of men with the most shameful military history of any European nation, they are leeches and piggybackers of the worst kind. And geographically one cannot take them seriously, the shape of their country being so utterly stupid. They look like an atrophied leg with a whore's stiletto stuck on the end. Perhaps this is apt given their classless women and useless armed forces.

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: 1505519259602.png (580x760, 53K)

Nah, Greece is still the biggest joke of a nation in the western world.

med jealousy you two should kiss

There's just need to exterminate the polentone ""people"" looking down on their countrymen while being inferior on everything. When the job is done the North can be inhabited by South bvlls and Italy will be able to establish the new Roman empire.

greece is way nicer than italy and at a tenth of the cost

Lmao Athens is not even worth 1/4 of Florence or Venice.

>athens is all of greece
stupid wop

All you really have to do is look at some of those charts depicting the companies centered in the north and south to see the discrepancy. Also, all of the mafia shit is in Naples and Sicily.

Attached: 1361755074937.png (1985x2529, 1.4M)

What I was implying is that apart from the beaches, which will I admit are much better in Greece, Italy is better in any other field.

>Inb4 the inland is nice
Yeah tell that to the Alps, cunt

Based, extremely

>jealous
No. I have some predictably useless extended family who grew up there. They've assimilated the local laziness and vice.

>Were it not for their overrated food they'd be detested, and now their atrocious public finances are on the verge of bankrupting the whole Eurozone.
Ok spein

Attached: 1562405371069.jpg (191x174, 8K)

Thanks for the good laugh

Italy is the best country in the world

rude

But really, if you truncated Italy from about Rome down, many of the problems would be partly, if not wholly, ameliorated.

Northern Italy is still somewhat productive economically and is the center of much fashion, culture and cuisine in Europe. Also good football teams and better genetics.

Southern Italy is beautiful

Hiding their own problems is something I let nordicucks to do as they are masters of this
We will eventually fix the shithole that is the south hopefully with a strong police with cubic balls that makes the law to be respected there

Maybe you right but
>football teams
Kys soccerfag
I knew it. spain is full of soccerfags
Sorry you QI is lower than a terrone

Your*

This was very poetic

moldova

Obsessed

This post is all wrong

>Sardinia not its own thing more distinct from both

cringe

I still like them

Yeah

lol no

this

Why yes I hate Italians how could you tell?

Attached: 1567345634529.png (1348x2060, 3.28M)

Absolutely basau

cringe

well they don't produce anything so it means they are south

you took literally billions from EU since you joined while we always been neet contributors fuck off spic parasite go watch some graphs

Attached: graph_net_contrib_466x485.gif (466x485, 15K)

Didnt the italians bribe the taliban to leave them alonr in afghanistan?

fix'd

Attached: 1567557791672.png (580x760, 155K)

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 32 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)

They should send mafia to battlefield instead of coward italian army.

terrones are based

>terrones
"terroni" is plural form of terrone fyi

I LOVE Italy but theres way too many tourists in their major cities, and the black immigrants need to fuck off

The people are super nice if you make any attempt at all to speak the language(unlike certain franco countries) the food is delicious, and theres lots of historic sites to see

I hope someday to return

Trentino has apples

Attached: file.png (379x344, 100K)

fuck the EU, fuck the euro and fuck g*rmany

Trentino was discriminated by Italian government because it is potentially Austrian clay. The same reason Trieste has no big company too.

>leeches
We are a big net contributor since the very formation of EU
What about?

Trieste has Generali (second biggest insurance company in the world), Illy (big coffee company) and Fincantieri (One of the biggest shipbuilding company in the world)

At least they didn't create Latin America. From our perspective, Spain is 1000x more evil and pathetic.

>neet contributors
lol

Attached: Italian Farmer.png (1200x300, 305K)

>muh 0.1% native american spirit!

I like Italia and Spain

I don't give a shit about natives, I'm glad we killed most of them dead.

Spain however created a string of shitty colonies to our south that have been so poor, commies almost converted them and jeopardized our borders. Not to mention Mexico has always abused our labor laws by sending excess illegal labor up north. Fuck Spain for creating loads of shitty colonies.

OK. By the way, Trentino has this chocolate maker so they should have put it on the map.

Attached: 41SbgqolOKL._SX355_.jpg (355x209, 12K)

Russia likes any country that has a corrupt leader with optimal kompromat potential

No, America is an exception :^)

The Italians kept at least half of their land out of the grubby paws of the invading muslim semites. You didn't.

I'm excuse me, WE are the worst country in Europe

Balkan is not Europe

t. knower

Trump and Berlusconi are pretty comparable, all things considered

Very based

Always been a mind boggling chart for me. Yeah people definitely don't give Italy any credit for being one of the top economies in Europe and the world

at least you have attractive women though

Italian men are all stuck up manlet cunts

Greece is not as bad as Southern Italy and not as good as Northern Italy
GDP, HDI and infrastructure is more or less comparable with Central-Southern Italy ( the area between Rome and Naples)
Many people have to realize that Calabria and Siciliy are not comparable to the rest of Southern Europe, both Iberians and Greeks are better than the deep down of the Mezzogiorno

Spain doing better than Italy

Attached: 1357073158001.png (841x640, 51K)

We've been in decadence for decades. We were just incredibly rich in the 80s-90s