Would you move to a luxury trailer park?

Thinking about buying a plot of land to pop in a trailer and expand over time as I raise capital. But I'm not trying to live like a trailer rat. Don't want to deal with no bottle kids, dump bees or piss jugs. I am not Mr. Lahey.

curbed.com/2017/6/5/15740422/affordable-prefab-homes-buy-order-design

Attached: luxury-mobile-home.jpg (880x587, 93K)

Is this really a thing or would I end up living around a bunch of trashbags? I could easily live in a small* house especially if it comes with a proportionate price tag. Tbqh the mcmansion meme is coming to end.
*small=/=tiny. I need something I can breathe in.

Yes, yes I would.

What is it with you murricans and 250m2 houses? Why would you need such a huge house for a family of four?

Luxury trailer park? If it's luxury, it's not a trailer park. If it's a trailer park, it's not luxury.

only if i had based and red-pilled Jow Forums neighbors

>Is this really a thing
I'd say it probably will be a thing. CA's real estate market is a fucking nightmare that eats most of our income. The only viable solution would be importing prefab homes.

All I want is a studio with a good kitchen and a large bathroom that can fit a washer/dryer. Then I can add on a living room or office or bar as I go.

It's an american dream thing.

Doug Stanhope owns a based trailer park

Attached: stanhope trailer park.jpg (500x375, 339K)

I wish 3D printed homes weren't a leftist pipe dream

homes cost nothing
good land does

There's plenty of good land to go around. But it's a political issue. Urban sprawl is a traffic headache. City planners don't want to be responsible for density. And city councils want to extract the most property tax possible. And boomers want maximum property value. Meanwhile millenial faggots block development because (((gentrification))).

Constructing a home is expensive. Because you have to develop an entire neighborhood. That means building streets and drainage. This is why you see so many goddamn cookie cutter, gated communities and townhouses.

If home owners were allowed to build out from fence to fence without such unreasonable permit restrictions, they'd have to build a castle to retain their absurd property values.

enjoy paying $900-1400 monthly park land rent

there really isn't good land around left. I just bought a 500k house. the land was valued at 300k. its a fucking 4 bed 4 bath house built in 2010, 3k living sq ft, 9k total sq ft. That means they value that house at only 200k.

Retired boomers would be all over it

uhh no. It's not even close to that expensive for renting a lot.

Just make an HOA and you can run it like a totalitarian country

looks like a cuckshed

No joke, luxury trailer park sounds like the perfect housing situation

>manageable house footprint but bigger than one of those gay 100sqft portable tinyhomes.
>Nice furnishings and nice yard/garden, but small enough to not have to spend all your weekend maintaining
>Close knit with other affluent people, form a tight community

Honestly what is the point of a house beyond being able to hold you, your belongings, with just enough space left over to entertain. I can't imagine ever having a house larger than 1000 sqft. Would rather spend the extra money on construction quality, good furnishings, hobbies and experiences with friends and loved ones.

I would love to move into an area like this with other traders, maybe some entrepreneurs as well. Would potentially be an awesome community to be a part of.

It's like $50k for 2,300 ft in Laguna Beach. $19k for a 6k ft plot of land in the Hollywood Hills.

But usually when you buy a plot of land, you're talking acreage. If I have to buy acres of land, then I may as well build it out with modernist prefabs and make it a community out of it and get an ROI.

Just get an apartment.

Apartments are for NPCs. The life of a chad is a life of eviction notices and noise disturbances.
I got evicted once for laughing after bed time. I don't know about you but I like to laugh at all hours. Matter of fact I like to party until sunrise. I like fire pits and BBQ's, where I can smoke weed and piss in the bushes. I like it when bitches scream at the top of their lungs when fucking.

I like laughing at all times too user, you get it. you really haven't made it without a patch of real earth

but a plot of land by itself is nothing. you need land thats hooked to utilities.

city fag, we make our own infrastructure. well, solar, battery backup, wireless coms. YOU need a fucking utility company NOT me

>thinking the grid is going down next 50 years
enjoy living in bumfuck nowhere, with a well probably contaminated with arsenic, powering your phone off of your "solar" panels.

My family actually owned some rural property where we had to build out own infrastructure.
It's really not a very big deal. Propane and water can be delivered if need be. Electric phone/broadband lines aren't that expensive to hook up, since it's already stretched from coast to coast. Septic and greylines are gross, but they fertilize the soil.

EVERYTHING is bigger here, from pride to our bellies.

Big country, big house, big life baby