Attached: california.png (220x260, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It makes Jow Forums mad, so it's based

3rd world

t. OC

Tfw gay chi in the sfv

The future of USA, for better AND worse. Mostly worse.

Should be split between north california and south california, but then all the mexicans would want to go into the norf one

What the fuck would you know about la

Angelenos are his people so probably a lot.

Got family there. Work with deportees from there. You guys are fucked.

You're that ONE Guatemalan right?

sketch af

?

See

What happened to this place? It was "the place to be in". Everyone talked about their love for California, speficially Los Angeles, so much 20 years ago. Now it's a shithole that is slowly turning to Detroit 2.0.

Attached: 1566317338598-1.png (800x840, 109K)

>Everyone talked about their love for California, speficially Los Angeles, so much 20 years ago
lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

You mean it's a shithole to Jow Forums

Still massively overpopulated due to everyone moving there

It's not getting more dangerous, just too expensive to live in because of the supply and demand of the housing crisis. It's made worse because they don't build vertically as much because of earthquakes

I live here. It's crazy expensive and the homeless population has gotten worse over the last few years. Other it's alright, but I understand why people hate it.

I only know they have much traffic

You've got it all wrong lol
The "golden age" when everyone wanted to move to LA was the 50s and early 60s (surf culture etc.)
In the 70s and 80s LA became increasingly dangerous and ghettoized

Since then it's become a lot safer and more gentrified. The black population has been declining for decades now
OTOH a lot of middle-class people are moving out because it's unaffordable and traffic is shit

My grandpa used to live there before he moved to St. Louis. He tells me stories of the odd jobs he used to do while I help him with yard work. He told me that while he was a body guard for a Korean owned bank, the women who worked there would count all the money by hand. They would open a stack up like a fan and know how much was in that stack in a few seconds.

Attached: 1561240013396.jpg (650x812, 50K)

Robertson&Melrose is full of Jews.

It was a hot spot for young boomers to move out and start a new life. Slowly over the years, corruption that was permitted by the sheer success of California turned it into an overregulated, costly state the live in where people only go there if they're so poor the state takes care of you or you're so rich the taxes don't affect you.

Everyone else is just trapped or has no idea how shitty they have it. You can't even buy land in California anymore.

too mexican