How come poor latinos that speak no english outperform blacks in the USA within a single generation?

How come poor latinos that speak no english outperform blacks in the USA within a single generation?

Attached: Median24.jpg (332x365, 37K)

Blacks have a culture of being ungrateful, lazy, fighting and drug obsessed. They don't study, they have 0 aspirations and would rather blame society for keeping them down.

We're better than blacks, simple as. Hell, pretty much everyone is.

Latinos have more people in one household

lol

Kek

Laugh all you like but the mass use of "household income" is one of the dumbest things ever

spic aren't shy to work. criminal activities are side jobs and not their careers

Latinos have lower per capita income than Blacks

Because it only takes one generation to see their parents work hard VS a once in a generation of blacks who might open their eyes and see their single parent mom working hard for them

The family thing probably helps

Attached: ST_2016.06.27_race-inequality-ch1-09.png (322x533, 14K)

chupa mi pito mayate

Attached: Homocide rate.png (1650x1644, 1.66M)

Aren't Latinos in the US mostly the top 1% wealthiest in their home countries?

yes 100%

That’s why I said single black mom, those who see their parents struggles are almost always more driven in life than a man who’s been handed everything in life

No, they are just the motivated ones. You are thinking of US asians

why dont blacks have dads tho?

pump n dump

Attached: 1567035990501.webm (540x960, 1.87M)

mulattos are not black, im talking about negros who have two black parents

>mulattos are not black
Yes, they are.

based single mother. destroyer of all societies

kek
reminds me of a paper I read about an angolan mulatto being very mad cuz he didn't consider himself the same as his fellow pure angolans.

Angolans consider any Brazilian that looks even slightly black to be 100% black, it's actually funny. Angolans are based.

Lol

Because we can interbreed with whites.

>tfw black
>apparently not human ( something i can live with)
>apparently not self aware
>no future
>walking at night is hell
>being in an elevator with a white woman is hell
> going through school was hell
> riding a bike, driving a car, or having anything remotely nice is hell
>whites hate us
>Asians hate us
>Jews hate us
>Indians hate us
>middle eastern people hate us
>even blacks hate themselves
existance is hell, god is dead, and my only option is to strive for mediocrity while everyone around me thinks i'm Copernicus because i can put a sentence together independently. life truly is suffering.

Attached: depressed-african-male-handsome-adult-black-man-123602879.jpg (1300x1065, 139K)

dude that sounds fucking awful. that's the shittiest thing about a culture/society/group being left aside to rot in isolation. the smart ones get taunted and held back

t. mexican

guatemalanas are surely lower than blacks

>t.

They speak enough English and do some work too, unlike niggers.

poor mayate, although if I was you i'd use everything you know to my advantage, if I was this good at greentexting sob stories i'd already be in the 1% of African intellectuals, the rest writes itself

No, not in general. Most are in the working class, they work service jobs like fast food, groundskeeping, and janitorial work.

Maybe 5% of Latinos here come from rich backgrounds in their home country, but we brain drain them into our university systems.

The real question is why blacks are so universally poor.

I don't think there is a single country in the world in which blacks aren't the poorest or second poorest race.

I think Bermuda and maybe Barbados or other small Caribbean countries would be the exception, but only because of the large portion the tourism sector make up of those economies