Hi, I'm Kevin

>Hi, I'm Kevin.
>Yeah I drink boba
>What are your plans after graduation?
>My mom makes killer kimchi, dawg
>Linkin Park ftw
>Want to go the the gym after studies?

Attached: 1564012065565.jpg (220x250, 4K)

why do american asians drink boba? its gross

>tfw your country doesnt have a sizable asian diaspora so you cant relate to this memes

>yes I’m studying computer science/biology, how can you tell?

The one thing I can't stand about chink/gook diaspora is how they're ALL such fucking consumerist whores, every single last one of them. They also always religiously try to copy whatever is considered mainstream culture. It's like they're not even really people; merely empty shells automatically programmed to copy whatever is considered socially acceptable behaviour.

That said, at least they're not violent animals like the durkas and dindus (and like many whites in less populated areas of the country).

well they are npcs

for me, it's yakult

they have the money to spend """normie"" things, are you actually jealous?

>how they're ALL such fucking consumerist whores, every single last one of them.
It's unironically to overcompensate the fact that they're seen as foreigners. Asians brands fit much better for them yet a lot of them still insist on dressing like blacks.

It has nothing to do with jealousy, go to any luxury mall in Italy and you will see that the Chinese are always the ones buying the tackiest, overpriced shit.

No, I'm a complete and utter jew when it comes to money actually. For example I have a full-time job with a decent salary (entry-level electrical engineer) but I still live with my parents to avoid having to pay rent to some landl*rd.

like I said, they have the money to spend on junks overpriced shit.

Who's Linkin Park?

Well those are Chinese foreigners. most of 1st/2nd gen asian are 50/50 for me. Do anons really hate asians assimilating into American consumerism culture? Pretty normie thing to do.

The actual Chinese still feel the need to look "westernised" as it is still seen as fashionable.
Regarding Asian-Americans, I'm not against them behaving like the regular Joe, but buying anything that is in fashion goes a tad beyond that. Especially young Asian-Americans (or Asians in the West in general) blatantly use fashion and gadgets to better fit in, and sometimes they kinda overdo it. It's not wrong per se, it's just kinda sad when you think about it.

Most 1st or 2nd gen Asians are bros most of the time though, at least where I live. They usually are pretty nice and we share a lot of the same interests and hobbies

I still don't see how this is a bad thing?
What do you expect them to wear? If they were something different, people mock them.
Buying luxury goods helps the economy and there's nothing wrong with wanting them. If you had a problem, why aren't you targeting Rappers, E-thos, etc?

low-t
no different than females

I like this meme because everyone knows a Kevin

t. zhang

An American Rock band.
Really popular in the early to mid 2000's.

Not sure now.. I grew out of them after leaving HS years and years ago.

Only nationals really do this. Diaspora tend to dress normally. Also its huge in sk

Okay... you haven't offered a proper rebuttal.
And I actually don't get offended by people using that t. meme.
Get better material.

you weebs are similar to them.
>enjoys the opposite 'culture'
>enjoy overpriced nendoroid shit

What is Chile like?
JW...

There will probably be an event similar to the French Revolution in the US except with racial undertones directed toward bourgeoisie Asians.

Okay... you haven't offered a proper rebuttal.
And I actually don't get offended by people using that t. meme.
Get better material.

Attached: 1567466943575.jpg (395x604, 20K)

Based, Malaysian-bro.

>JW...
wat

Have a pity (you).

Attached: original.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

*Just Wondering (short-hand)

Chile is alright as long as you keep in mind that it is a 3rd world country

I never really said I expect them to do something else, just that it's sad that they feel the need to do that, as they would all look better if they wore Asian brands.

BTW Japanese and Korean fashion wouldn't really stand out her in Europe, but they may be too elegant for North America. In the USA people literally criticise us Italians for not wearing our T-shirts loose.

>Why don't you criticise rappers etc.
The thread is about Asians, and blacks are the creators of hip hop culture anyway.

Cheers mate, I don't have anything against Asians.

How are they related to asians? Are they famous in asian diaspora in the west?

Hello Kevin

Loose tees are literally more fashionable than skinny ones you retard lmao

Insinuating that any tee could be loose on an American

>Bro wanna come over and play some league?
>Oh shit, need to cop the new supreme hoodie
>Damn you're tall haha
>I got tickets to the Chance the Rapper concert
>I think my sister has a crush on you haha

you forgot to mention sundays is your jesus fucked me up day

>It's either skinny fit or loose
This is why you guys all dress like shit.

>i think my sister has a crush on you haha
fucking always

When did I say that? I’m saying looser tees are more fashionable

>yes I’m not studying becoming a forever NEET, how can you tell?

Fixed